剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
打扰一下 是斯图亚特·莫斯利吗
Hi, excuse me. Stuart Mosley?
天啊
Oh, my God.
他把杜克和内森传送到了过去
He sent Duke and Nathan back in time.
斯图亚特 这是你
Stuart, this is you.
这两个人需要你帮他们回家
These two men need your help to get home.
30年前 我在海滩上醒来的那天
30 years ago, the day I woke up on the beach,
躺在我旁边的就是科罗拉多之子 死的
lying beside me was The Colorado Kid, dead.
是我杀了奥德丽的儿子吗
Did I kill Audrey's son?
不 我不相信
No, I won't believe it.
杜克 我是海莉·科尔顿
Duke? I'm Hailie Colton.
我做到了
I did it!
你想看吗 戴夫
So you like to watch, Dave?
我知道克罗托恩在做什么
I see what Croatoan's doing,
他也知道我在盯着他
and he knows I'm watching.
这是我的责任 文斯
I have to do this, Vince.
那我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
天呐
Oh, my.
《港湾先驱报》
-怎么会 -为什么又放在这里呢
- How? - Why did he put it here?
因为箱子不是克罗托恩拿走的
Because Croatoan didn't,
是戴夫拿的
Dave did.
戴夫杀了夏洛特
Dave killed Charlotte.
关于夏洛特的死你得给我个说法 戴夫
I need some answers about Charlotte's death, Dave.
内森 你得明白
Nathan, please understand.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
我是被克罗托恩控制了
I was being controlled by Croatoan.
但为什么克罗托恩会想要夏洛特死呢
But why would Croatoan want Charlotte dead?
我发誓 我什么也不记得了
I swear, I don't remember anything.
就和上次一模一样
It was just like last time.
怎么1 类似的事之前发生过吗
What, something like this happened before?
1983年
1983.
那天我在海滩上醒来 旁边有具尸体
Woke up on the beach once near a body.
谁的尸体
Whose body?
詹姆斯·科根 科罗拉多之子
James Cogan, The Colorado Kid.
你的儿子
Your son.
我觉得他也是我杀的 内森
I think I killed him too, Nathan.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我要知道关于他死的那天
I need to know everything that you remember
你所记得的一切
about the day he died.
那天的事我不记得多少了
I don't remember much about that day.
一切都很混乱
It's all so jumbled.
当时谁在场
Who was there?
有可疑的人吗
Anyone suspicious?
当时有个陌生人
There was one stranger,
一个女人 她只出现了一下子
a woman, just for a minute.
薄弱点打开时她正好从我身边跑过
She ran past me just as the thinny opened
然后我就被吸进去了
and I was drawn in.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你在那个海滩上看到了一个薄弱点吗
You saw a thinny on the beach?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 那是我唯一确定的一件事
Yeah, the only thing I am sure of.
那个女人是谁
Who was this woman?
她当时为什么在那里
Why was she there?
我不知道
I don't know.
有另一条路能进入虚空
There's another way into the Void.
这里就是戴夫声称目睹薄弱点打开的地方
This is where Dave said he saw the open thinny.
但是夏洛特五百年前就把薄弱点封上了
But Charlotte sealed the thinnies 500 years ago.
也许吧
Maybe.
戴夫看见了一个
Dave saw one.
我们得找到它
We need to find it.
我们得到虚空里去 帕克
We have to get into the Void, Parker.
夏洛特说过我们得搞到一个...
Charlotte said that we needed to get, um...
她称之为"控制器"的东西
she called it a controller.
她说那是除了以太核心之外
Said it's the other piece we need
我们建造新谷仓所需的另一样东西
besides the aether core to build a new barn.
好吧 就算我们有办法搞定那玩意
Okay, well, let's say that somehow we are able to get it.
你真的觉得我们有能力建一个
Do you really think that we're gonna be able to build
新谷仓而不借助于...
a-a new Barn without...
我妈妈的帮助
my mother?
必须如此
We have to.
夏洛特说过新谷仓能够解决
Charlotte said that the new barn would remove the troubles
虚空所带来的"麻烦"和其他的一切
and everything else that belonged in the Void,
包括克罗托恩
including Croatoan.
之后他就再也没办法影响戴夫了
He won't be able to influence Dave anymore.
内森 我不认为这里有薄弱点
Nathan, I don't think that there's a thinny here.
不然我会看见微光
I would see a shimmer.
我会...有所感觉的
I would...feel something.
所以怎么着 它就这样消失了吗
So what, it just disappeared?
其他的都没出现过这种情况
None of the others have.
除非它是由"麻烦"造成的
Unless it was caused by a trouble.
海滩上的人戴夫都认识 除了那个女人
Dave knew everyone except that woman at the beach.
她就是我们的未知因素
She's our unknown element here.
我们必须找到她
We have to find her.
我们得上哪去找一个30年前的
Well, where are we gonna find a mystery woman
神秘女子啊
from almost 30 years ago?
就在这里
Right here...
在我们已知她来过的地方
where we know she was.
什么 1983年时她在这里
What? She was here in 1983.
没错
Exactly.
我要回到过去
I'm going back in time.
港 湾
第五季 第二十集
如您所需 我画的速写
As requested, my sketch.
是戴夫在海滩上看见的那个女人吗
The woman Dave saw on the beach?
是的 我知道我之前见过她
Yes. I know I've seen her before,
但那是多年之前的事情了
but it was years ago.
我不认为她还在港湾
I don't think she's still in Haven.
的确 但1983年时她是在的
Yeah, but she was in 1983.
我让奥德丽把斯图亚特·莫斯利带来了
I had Audrey bring Stuart Mosley in.
你想利用莫斯利的"麻烦"回到过去吗
You're gonna use Mosley's trouble to go back in time?
回到科罗拉多之子死亡的那天
To the day The Colorado Kid died,
回到戴夫在海滩上看见这个女人的那天
the day Dave saw this woman on the beach.
那天我正躺在东岸医院的病床上呢
I was laid up in East Shore Hospital that day.
为什么这个女人那么重要
But why is the woman so important?
戴夫那天在海滩上看见的薄弱点
The thinny Dave saw on the beach that day--
是开着的
it was open.
现在它消失了
Now it's gone.
这个女人可能是唯一一个能告诉我原因的人
This woman may be the only person who can tell me why.
衣服不错呀
Nice outfit.
我猜尼龙在83年时挺流行的吧
I guess nylon was in in '83.
我们抢了慈善超♥市♥
We raided Goodwill.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
有点庆幸我因为对莫斯利的"麻烦"免疫
Kind of glad that I'm immune to Mosley's troubles
而不用和你一起回去
so I don't have to go back with you.
他在休息室里
He's in the break room.
你要怎么激活莫斯利的"麻烦"
How are you gonna switch on Mosley's trouble?
他一见到我就会很难受
Oh, he gets upset every time he sees me.
我猜是因为我不断地在他的时间线里穿梭
I think it's because I keep crossing through his time line.
总之 他的"麻烦"处于激活状态
Anyway, his trouble activates.
等到要回来的时候
When it's time to come home,
给1983年的莫斯利看这张照片
show 1983 Mosley this photo.
这是我们之前用过的那张照片
It's the same photo we used before.
谢了
Thanks.
我应该和你一起去
Look, I should come with you.
我能帮上忙的 我了解1983年
I can help. I know 1983.
你那时还只是个孩子
You were just a boy then.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
你需要一些那个时期的衣服
You'll need some clothes from that time period.
我当时就是这身行头
This is what I wore back then.
可不是嘛
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表