剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You can't just roam around accidentally
意外把人弄睡着的
putting people in stasis.
你怎么确定这是起意外
You're so sure this was an accident.
那是什么
What was that?
好吧
Okay.
不如你现在把奥德丽唤醒
How about you wake up audrey now
然后再把事情搞清楚
And then we'll figure this all out.
不
No.
我要把她留着
I'm keeping her.
奥德丽
Audrey?
这不对
This is wrong.
不 你不应该...你不应该在这儿
No, you shouldn't-- you shouldn't be here.
但我很高兴你在
But I am so glad you are.
亨利
Henry.
我已经等不及了
I couldn't wait any longer.
-你怎么样 -很尴尬
- How are you? - Mortified.
你竟敢在婚礼的几个小时前偷偷来找我
How dare you sneak up on me a few hours before the wedding.
这样会有霉运的
It's bad luck.
现在我必须把婚礼取消了
Now I'm going to have to call the whole thing off.
蜜月之前就这些
But that's all you get until the honeymoon.
一言为定
Deal.
但婚礼之后
But after the wedding,
你就永远是我的了
You are mine forever.
哎 我靠
Oh, my...God!
缅因州港湾
Haven, Maine.
你好好回想一下
Just think about it.
所以你现在开始跟踪我了
Okay. So, you're stalking me now.
我没跟踪你
I'm not stalking you.
不不不 没事儿 我可以理解 我的意思是
No, no, no. It's okay. I understand, I mean...
我是黑暗面探索者的创始人
I'm a founding darkside seeker.
这种神秘可能很诱人
The occults can be very alluring.
帮帮我 然后我就永远消失
Help me with this and you'll never see me again.
好吧
All right, okay.
帮你干什么
Help you with what?
你不记得港湾了吗
You don't remember Haven?
我需要知道那是不是永远的
I need to know if that's permanent or not.
为什么
Why?
上次咱俩说话的时候 让我觉得...
The last time we spoke, you, uh, you made it sound
你好像再也不想回到那地方
like you never wanted to go back there.
因为它很奇怪
Because it's strange.
好吧 才不是
Yeah, not really.
要知道 根本没有港湾这回事儿
You see, there is no Haven.
它不存在
It doesn't exist.
我谷歌♥过了
I googled it.
这就让它更奇怪了
Which makes it really strange.
可能还很危险
And potentially dangerous.
而你有独家内部猛料
Yeah. And you will have the exclusive inside scoop.
所以你说如何
So what do you say?
加入吗
Are you in?
这并不能改变任何事情
These aren't gonna change anything.
已经改变了
They already have.
劫持人♥质♥的人不能为守卫工作
Hostage takers don't work for the guard.
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
我的真名
My real name.
如果你连这都不知道 你就不能把我开掉
You can't fire me if you don't know at least that.
你让我叫你睡魔
You told me to call you sandman.
不
No.
是你的人让你叫我睡魔的
Your people told you to call me sandman.
当我向他们寻求帮助的时候
When I came to them for help,
而你们却决定利用我
and you all decided to use me instead.
所以这是复仇吗
What, so this is revenge?
不 这是公平
No. This is fair.
自从我来到这儿之后 没人关心过我
Nobody has cared about me since I got here.
除了奥德丽·帕克
Except Audrey Parker.
所以我要她
So I wanted her.
她即将全部都属于我
And she's about to be all mine.
你这变♥态♥
You're sick.
你的人还叫过我比这更恶劣的绰号♥
You people have called me way worse.
你觉得你可以把她留多久
How long do you think you can keep her?
永远
Forever.
就快了
Once she commits to me
当她把自己付托给我时
Which shouldn't be long now.
德怀特觉得睡魔迷恋上了奥德丽
Dwight thinks that sandman's obsessed with Audrey.
我也是
Well, so am I.
我要在这儿呆着
I'm gonna stay right here.
然后一直和你聊天
And I'm gonna keep talking to you.
聊我们这儿的精彩生活
About our awesome life here.
有点像灾难电影 除了这一切都是真的之外
Bit of a disaster movie, except it's real.
但这没关系
But it's okay.
我和你
It's you and me.
我们是英雄
We're the heroes.
欢迎 探索者们
Greetings, seekers.
欢迎来到缅因州港湾镇
Welcome to Haven, Maine.
我是你们的塞思·伯恩
As always, I'm Seth Byrne
我们是黑暗面探索者
And we are the darkside seekers.
这是什么东西
Okay, what is this?
你跟我说我有一卷在港湾镇的录像
You said I had footage of being in Haven.
但哥们儿 我只看到了雪花
And all I see is snow, dude.
根本没录像
There's no footage.
你在说什么呢 我正看着它呢
What are you talking about? I'm looking right at it.
这是你在调查狼怪
That's you, investigating a rougarou,
正马上要抱头狂喊呢
about to scream your head off.
你看不到是因为你对港湾镇没任何记忆
You can't see it because you don't have any memories of Haven.
好吧
All right.
所以我在我日志里有隐形的笔记
So I've got invisible notes in my case log.
我在那该死的地图上找不到那地方
I-I can't find the place on a freaking map,
很明显 我连那傻♥逼♥人鱼都记不起来了
And apparently, I can't even remember the stupid mermen.
我根本没提到人鱼
I didn't say anything about mermen.
你没提吗
Oh, didn't you?
那我怎么会知道我根本不知道
Then how do I know that I don't know anything about mermen
那在危机下只能在水下呼吸的人鱼
who can only breathe underwater during the troubles?
麻烦是他妈的什么玩意儿
What the hell are "Troubles"?
开玩笑吗 婚礼
Seriously? A wedding?
为什么
Why?
奥德丽会嫁给我
Audrey will marry me.
仪式马上就要开始了
The ceremony is about to happen.
当她说我愿意的时候
Once she says "I do,"
她便做下了选择去完全地接受我
her choice is made to accept me fully.
之后 我便会永远拥有她
And after that, I'll have her mine for the rest of my life.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为你无能为力去做任何事情
Because you can't do anything about it.
我很享受这个
And I enjoy that.
那假如我找到办法闯入你那幻境
What if I forced my way into your little fantasy world?
然后毁掉它
And tore it all down.
除非我愿意 否则没人能闯进我的世界
Nobody gets into my world unless I want them to.
我不欢迎你来
You're not invited.
那假如我掐着你脖子
What if I grabbed you by the throat?
一直掐着直到这一切都结束
And squeezed until this is all over.
德怀特 他们都在我脑海里
They're in my mind, Dwight.
你觉得我死了之后 他们会怎么样
What do you think will happen to them if I die?
我把他们那纷繁纠结的记忆都清除干净
I wiped their minds of the clutter and the anxiety.
然后我把他们放到一个美丽的地方
And I put them somewhere beautiful.
所以他们一旦到了你的世界 就不受你控制
So once they're in your world, you don't control them.
我如果想的话 我可以有完全的控制权
I can have complete control if I want to.
我所需要做的只是...
All I have to do is...
你得去睡房♥里点个名
You need to take attendance in the sleep room.
你杀人是因为你喜欢这种感觉吗
You killed someone because you felt like it?
是你们逼的
Because you made me.
你可能以为你拥有的是能力
You may think what you have is a power.
实际上那只是个麻烦
But what it is is a trouble.
总会有缺点
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表