剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Come on.
我简单点说吧
I'll make it quick.
我们不用吃不用睡
We don't eat. We don't sleep.
我们不会变老 你已经死了
We don't get old. You are dead.
你还需要走很长的路
And you're gonna do a lot of walking.
我只是想找到方法与...
I just need to find a way to talk to--
生者对话吗
The living?
你不能和生者对话
You can't talk to the living.
怎么 你是什么专家吗
What, are you some kind of expert?
不 我只是做鬼魂做得比你们都久
No, just been a ghost longer than anyone else around here,
差不多两年了
Almost two years now.
这个地球上
Haven, of all places,
应该就数港湾死人最多吧
should be full of dead people,
其他人呢
so where's everybody else?
他们走了
They moved on.
我们应该是因为还有事要做
We figure we're the ones with work to do.
据我们所知 还有很多像我们这样的人
There's a dozen of us, that we know of.
我不相信我们死了
I don't believe we're dead.
对此证明也是这趟旅程的一部分
Good thing proof is part of the tour.
摩根·加德纳之墓
这就是你吗
So that's you?
我死于癌症
Cancer.
你最终也会感受到的
You can feel it at the end, you know.
我去我家附近的海边游泳
So I went for a swim at the beach by my place.
我喜欢待在那里
I loved it out there.
也死在那里
Died out there.
就像你刚才那样
Like you just did.
如果你死在海边
If you died out there, then...
那你的泳衣呢
where's your bathing suit.
理论上来说
Well, the theory is,
现在的我们是自己最后
we're residual self-images
那段最幸福的时光里所残留的自我意识
from our last happiest moment,
通常是和你心爱的人一起
usually with someone you love.
这是我最后一次过生日时的样子
How I looked at my last birthday.
你死时是在工作吗
You were at work?
是和你在乎的人一起吗
With someone you care about?
如果我真的死了 我要怎么帮奥德丽
If I'm really dead, then how can I help Audrey?
多年来我一直在想办法联♥系♥我的未婚妻
I tried for years to reach out to my fiancee.
我想尽了一切办法
I tried everything.
还是徒劳无功
There is no way.
也许这才是我们的问题所在
Maybe that's our problem.
也许我们该向前看 放手过去
Maybe for us to move on, we need to finally let them go.
我爸爸的鬼魂就在这出现过
My dad's ghost happened here.
警长
Chief.
你没事吧
You all right?
你怎么不试试被炸得支离破碎
Why don't you get blown into a thousand pieces
然后再告诉我那感觉如何
and tell me how you feel?
事情进展如何 你怎么样了
How are things? How are you doing?
我正在跟我死去的父亲在墓地谈话
I'm talking to my dead dad in the graveyard.
就是在这里
It happened here.
那是种让死人可以与活人对话的"麻烦"
It was a trouble that let the dead talk to the living.
杜克杀了那人
Duke killed that guy,
所以他吸收了那人的"麻烦"
so he's got it now.
我应该理解你说的这些事吗
Should I be following any of this?
如果杜克体内有能与死人交流的"麻烦"
If Duke has a trouble that can talk to the dead,
那我就能和奥德丽对话
then I can talk to Audrey.
和她道别吗
Say good-bye?
和她问好
Say hello.
你的家族日记 很好
Your family journal. Good.
不要去想我为什么会这样
Forget what did this to me.
认真思考
Think.
那个掘墓人的"麻烦"在日记里有记录
The gravedigger's trouble that's in there.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Slow down, slow down.
别
Don't--
好吧
Yeah.
喝酒能让你思路更清晰似的
Right, 'cause that's gonna make you smarter.
我身边的人都在一个个离我而去
Everybody around me is dying.
而我只能坚持下去
And I just keep on truckin'.
酒的牌子
最后会只剩下你和我 巴提史东先生
In the end, it's just gonna be you and me, Mr. Battistone.
你 我
You, me...
和关在下面的那个疯女人
and the crazy lady down in the hold.
内森死了吗
Nathan's dead?
那谁把我从这破地方救出去呢
Well, who's gonna bore the hell out of me now?
谢谢
Thanks.
这都多亏了你啊
Give yourself some credit.
都是因为是你创造的"麻烦"
You invented the trouble that did it.
某种焚化"麻烦"
Some kind of incineration trouble,
留下燃烧的痕迹
leaves behind a burn imprint.
令人难以忘记
Hard to forget that one.
我不管这是你多久以前创造的
I don't care how long ago you made it.
有人变聪明了嘛
Now, you're not as dumb as you look.
你想利用我的虚荣心
Trying to get me to open up
让我跟你说实话
by appealing to my vanity.
这招没用的
It's not gonna work.
我和你说过 我是不会告诉你的
I told you, we're not doing this.
你知道这是什么"麻烦"
You know what trouble this is.
并且你要告诉我
And you are gonna tell me
让我抓住引发这"麻烦"的混♥蛋♥
so I can catch the bastard who did it.
杜克 别太难过
Now, Duke, don't get too upset.
你可不想勃然大怒
You don't want to blow a gasket
失血成河致死
and bleed out all over the floor.
这是不是意味着我没午餐吃
Does this mean I don't get my lunch?
但愿你能听到我说话 婊♥子♥
I wish you could hear me, you bitch.
你就用这态度对待
Now, is that any way to speak
唯一一个能看见你的人吗
to the only person who can see you?
你能看到我
You can see me.
别这么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
"麻烦"对你毫无影响
You're immune to troubles.
这就是说我...
So that means I'm--
我没变成真正的鬼魂 我还活着
I'm not really a ghost. I'm alive.
我只是别人"麻烦"下的受害者
I'm just the victim of someone's trouble.
是谁的
Whose?
别
Please.
不要碰我
Don't do that.
为什么我触碰不到你
Why--why can't I touch you?
问题真多 你就别问了吧
So many questions. You better stop.
免得伤到自己 警探
You might hurt yourself, Detective.
这"麻烦"是怎么运作的
How does it work?
-不知道 -不
- I don't know. - No.
你要帮我搞清楚这件事
You're gonna help me figure this out.
想让我帮你
Me help you?
没门 想都别想
No, that's never going to happen.
你跟谁说话呢
Who the hell are you talking to?
告诉他我在这 玛拉
Tell him I'm here, Mara.
我好孤单
I'm just so lonely.
人家就不能自言自语吗
Can't a girl talk to herself?
快告诉他我在这
Tell him I'm here!
杜克 能不能行行好
Duke, would you be a doll
出去的时候关上灯
and hit the lights on the way out?
我看你被关得真快不正常了
You really are starting to lose it down here.
多谢 辛苦你了
Thank you, appreciate it.
那好 我自己想办法跟奥德丽交流
Fine. I'm gonna find a way to talk to Audrey.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna fix this.
我用不着你
I don't need you.
玛拉说这个"麻烦"她什么都不知道
Mara says she doesn't know anything about the trouble.
你就不该问她
You shouldn't have bothered.
最好别让她插手
We'd be better off without her.
我正在盯着嫌疑人呢
I've got eyes on our suspect.
他在跟踪我 米歇尔也和他在一起
He's tailing me, along with Mitchell.
你是说那个能焚化别人的人
You mean the man with the incineration trouble?
那个嫌疑人
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表