剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You're a bastard.
此时此刻我应该算是个圣人吧
At this point I'd argue that I'm a saint.
我知道你在对德怀特做什么
I know what you're doing with Dwight.
我见过他了
I met with him.
你用莉齐迷惑了他
You broke his heart with Lizzie.
我也...
Is that what...
我也是用来迷惑内森的吗
Is that what I'm like with Nathan?
我满足了德怀特的愿望 满足了你的愿望
I gave Dwight what he wanted, I gave you what you wanted,
我...
I...
我们不会满足你的愿望
We're not giving you what you want.
你或许迷惑了德怀特 或许摆脱了
You may have broken Dwight, you may have gotten rid...
内森 但仍旧有人
of Nathan, but there are still people here
愿意站出来反抗你
who are willing to fight.
德怀特不会回来了 你拿不到水晶了
Dwight won't make it back here. You're not getting the crystal.
他冲破了第一组的防线
He made it through the first group.
不用瞄准 打空弹夹就好
Don't aim. Just empty your clip.
你确定要打吗 那可是德怀特
That's Dwight. Are you sure?
如果你不想毁了这个小镇
If you want this town to survive,
就照做
just do it.
-他要逃了 -快抓住他
- He's getting away! - Go! Get him!
那是老军械库 简直就是堡垒
That's the old armoury. It's like a damn fort.
没关系 分散行动 把他困在里面
That's OK. Spread out, keep him pinned down in there.
你以为我残暴无情
You think I'm cruel and brutish.
但我不是
You will learn that I'm not.
他们落到港湾港口了
They landed in the Haven harbor.
要是不会游泳可不怪我
If they can't swim, it's on them.
现在去找德怀特要回我的水晶吧
Now let's get my crystal from Dwight.
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
-拿到了 -很好 你看
- Yeah. - Good! There, you see?
"麻烦"也能成为力量 子弹会被吸向心脏
Troubles can become powers. Bullets are drawn to your heart,
穿件防弹衣就是无敌了
wear a bullet-proof vest and voila! You're unshootable.
但全是瘀伤 文斯好像替我挡了几枪
But bruised. I think Vince took a couple extra shots at me.
这是什么
What is this?
你在谷仓里了 爸爸
You're on the inside of the Barn now, Dad.
你体内的以太是它的能量源
The Aether in you is powering it.
文斯需要一个规整 坚固的建筑
Vince requested that we start with a nice, strong structure,
所以德怀特就帮了我们
so Dwight helped us out.
你的"麻烦"在这里没用
No, your Troubles won't work in here.
文斯 怎么了
Vince...What's happening?
计划起效了
I believe it's working,
但完全建成需要点时间 可以理解
but it takes a minute to vamp up -- understandably.
-你这个蠢货 -不 他是个好人
- You're a fool! - No, he is a good man,
他知道还有机会建成谷仓之后...
and when he found out that there was a chance to build the Barn...
谷仓能带走我 也会带走你的女儿
The barn takes me. It takes your daughter as well.
她不是我真正的女儿 就算她是
She wasn't really my daughter. Even if she was,
留下她会伤害镇上的其他人
it would be hurting all the other people in this town.
只要我们还能打败你 我就不会那么做
Wouldn't do that -- not if we still had a chance to beat you.
我在失效
I'm failing.
作为谷仓能量源的人
The person powering the Barn
终究必须出于自愿
must ultimately do so voluntarily.
而我...
I do not...
不愿意
volunteer.
好言好语劝不了你 那就吃点苦头吧
You're going to have to learn the hard way.
我会强迫你把以太用在这些人身上
I will force you to use Aether on these people.
你会记起自己是谁 你会接受你的天赋
You will remember who you are. You will embrace your talent.
爸爸 我知道你真正的愿望 你想利用我
Dad, I know what you really want. You want to use me
惩罚那些把你驱逐进虚无的人
to punish those who banished you to the Void, and I...
我能做到 我会帮你
I can do that. I... I will do that.
-条件是... -只要你把所有以太
- If... - If you take all of the Aether,
所有"麻烦"都立刻注入我的身体里
all of the Troubles, and you put them in me, now,
然后我们永远离开港湾
and we leave Haven forever.
我怎么知道那样可行
How do I know that's even possible?
因为你没错
Because you were right.
我与众不同
I am special.
我能感受到以太 自从你
I feel the Aether. I've felt it
创造了通往虚无的通道 我就感受到了
from the minute you created that opening to the Void.
我会按你的心愿创造"麻烦"
But I'll create whatever Trouble weapons you want.
我们不需要浪费时间在这个镇上做实验
We don't need to waste time experimenting on this town.
你没错 爸爸
You were right... Dad.
小鸽子
Dove...
你真是与众不同
You are special.
我只希望你这么做是真的想帮我
I just wish you were doing this because you wanted to,
而不是想救这个小镇
not because you wanted to save the town.
无所谓了
No matter.
你这么做 就会接受你的天赋了
You do this and you will embrace your power.
你会喜欢它的 那么好吧
And you'll like it. So, yes --
赶快吸收所有的以太和"麻烦"吧
take all the Aether, take all the Troubles right now.
该起床了 大脚怪
Rise and shine, 'Sasquatch.
杜克
Duke...
我们走
Let's go.
阳光会晒伤的 你们需要我帮忙
Daylight's burning. You guys need my help .
杜克 你死了
Duke, you're dead.
没错 但那不代表我就帮不上忙
Yes, I am. Doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to me.
走吧
Come on.
我们不是要去内陆吗 我不想来这里
I thought we were going inland. I didn't want to come here.
我知道
I know.
我开始觉得很奇怪
I started thinking that was...odd,
你居然不想调查
you not wanting to investigate.
那你看到了什么
So... What do you see?
什么都没有
Nothing.
空无一物
Not a damn thing.
那我们走吧
So then let's go.
但是我感觉到了
But I feel something.
真的吗
Really?
这倒是新鲜 因为你什么也感觉不到
That's new, 'cause ya can't feel anything...
但我记得那些感受
But I remember feeling.
我记得
I remember how
为什么我们遇到低雾蒙蒙 你看不到太阳
we'd get that low foggy; you couldn't see the sun...
但你能感觉得到它的温暖
but you could feel its warmth.
就是这样
It's like that.
你什么也感觉不到吗
You don't feel anything?
冷风 寒冷
Wind, cold,
这模棱两可的状况困扰着我向来优秀的男朋友
the vague annoyance at my usually awesome boyfriend.
我们能走吗 我冷死了
Can we please go? I'm freezing!
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是
I just...
想搞清楚到底怎么回事
I wanna figure out what happened.
我觉得答案就在这里 就像是
I feel like the answer is here. It's like...
我不能走
I can't leave.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你说得对
You were right.
你要找的东西
What you're looking for...
就在这里
it is here.
你看
Look...
她就在里面
She's in there.
谁
Who?
我
Me.
靠得如此之近 我
Being so close to this, I...
我开始明白 我...想起来了
I'm beginning to understand. I... remember.
想起什么
What?
我
I...
为了你 我变成了她
I was to be her for you.
像她一样爱你
To love you as much as she did.
我的确爱你
And I do.
但我不是她
But I'm not her,
你也感觉到了 是吗
and you sensed that somehow, didn't you?
那就是你的感受
That's what you were feeling.
我就知道事情不对劲 没错
I knew something was wrong, yeah.
为什么你要现在和我说这些
Why are you telling me this now?
因为我爱你
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表