剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Bored?
无聊
He's been living in a Frat House.
他之前一直住在兄弟会
You know what those places are like--
你也知道那里的情况
Pledge parties and keggers,
喝酒聚会
Pretty girls constantly passing by.
美女如云
It's only natural for Remi to miss that kind of excitement.
雷米怀念那么热闹的生活是理所当然的
I know!
我知道了
We'll have a party here.
我们在家里办个派对
Here?
这里吗
Sure.
当然啦
I can throw a better party than some silly little fraternity.
我开派对可比弱智兄弟会好得多
And Remi can invite as many friends as he wants.
雷米可以想请多少朋友都可以
And you don't have to worry about the catering.
你还不用担心招待的问题
Valentina and I can take care of everything.
瓦伦蒂娜和我可以搞定一切
What are you still doing here?
你还在这儿干什么
I couldn't find my car keys.
我找不到我的车钥匙了
Well, you've gotta get to the store.
你必须得去商店了
We're completely out of coffee.
我们一点咖啡都没了
It's on the list. Hey, say good-bye to mama.
正准备去买♥♥呢 宝宝跟妈妈再见见
Yeah, he's adorable. Just go.
是啊 他好可爱 走吧你
You know how hot you are?
你知道你有多火♥辣♥吗
I do, but tell me anyway.
我知道 但我还是想听
What the hell? Who is that?
搞什么 这是谁啊
My maid.
我的女佣
What is she doing?
她干什么呢
Uh... Rosie?
罗西
The coffee...
咖啡
Did you want french roast or colombian?
您是要法式烘焙咖啡 还是哥伦比亚咖啡
Can we discuss this later?
咱待会再说这个行吗
Peri Westmore's cheating on her husband?
佩里·韦斯特莫背着老公搞小三吗
Oh, yes. With an actor.
对的 一个演员小三
Which one?
哪个演员
He played a detective in that movie where there was a murder.
他在一部凶杀案电影里演侦探
Oh, him.
他啊
So you're not gonna tell Spence, are you?
你不会告诉斯宾思的 对吧
Sure. Why wouldn't I?
当然要说 为什么不呢
Because you don't know how he'll react.
因为你不知道他会作何反应
He could get violent.
他可能会很暴♥力♥的
You think?
你这么觉得啊
If I found out Pablo was with another woman,
如果我发现帕布罗有了别的女人
I would get violent.
我也会很暴♥力♥的
Everything below his waist belongs to me.
他腰下三寸只能是属于我的
It's not much, but it's mine.
虽然也不怎么大 不过就是我的
So is Peri in love with this guy or is it just casual sex?
那佩里跟这小三是真爱 还是只是炮♥友♥
What's the difference?
有区别吗
Either way, it's a sin, and a sin is wrong.
不管怎样 都是罪孽 而罪孽是不对的
You see, this attitude is why
你看 这种态度就是为什么
we don't hang out on weekends.
我们不能在周末出来玩的原因
You should've seen Peri's face when I came in.
你们真应该看看我进屋时佩里的表情
That cualquiera knew it was over.
小贱♥人♥知道好日子到头了
Okay, you're not fond of her. We get that.
好吧 你不喜欢她 我们明白
But you shouldn't tell Spence just to get back at her.
不过你不应该就因为报复她而告诉斯宾思
If you like him as much as you say--
如果如你所说 你真那么喜欢他的话
I do. He's a good man.
我喜欢他 他是个好人
Well, then make sure that knowing the truth
那就确保了解事实真♥相♥
is the best thing for him.
对他来说是最好的选择
Because once you tell someone
因为一旦你告诉别人
that the person they love is cheating on them,
他所爱的人背叛了他
you change their life forever.
就会永远改变他们的命运
...your little friends--
你的小伙伴们
Marisol, you're back.
玛莉索 你回来了
I hope I'm not interrupting.
我希望我没打扰你们
Not at all. In fact, we were just talking about you.
没有 事实上 我们正在谈论你呢
Oh, yes.
是的
Taylor has something to tell you.
泰勒有事情要跟你说
Don't you, sweetheart?
对吧 亲爱的
I've, uh, changed my mind.
我 我改变了主意
You can work at the Powells' house.
你可以去鲍威尔家工作
Really?
真的吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Oh, we had a little talk. She's absolutely sure.
我们谈了谈 她完全确定
Now tell me, Marisol, when's your day off?
告诉我 玛莉索 你什么时候休假来着
Tomorrow.
明天
Great, but I have to warn you,
很好 不过我要警告你
my home is...
我的家
positively filthy.
可脏着呢
I'm tired.
我累了
I'm going to my room for a little while.
我要回房♥歇会儿
Taylor.
泰勒
What did he say to change your mind?
他说了什么让你改变主意
He's just very persuasive.
他只是很有说服力而已
And cruel.
还很残忍♥
I didn't know you were back.
我不知道你回来了
That was beautiful.
好美的歌♥啊
Thanks. I wrote that.
谢谢 是我写的
You? Yeah.
你 是啊
Wrote that?
写的吗
You sound surprised.
你好像很惊讶
It's just so... sad.
歌♥声 很悲伤
Yeah, well, I've been through some stuff.
是啊 我经历过一些事情
Bad breakup?
让你心碎的分手吗
I can sing about it, but I can't talk about it.
我能唱出来 但我不想说出来
Okay.
好吧
Can I ask you something else?
我能问你点别的吗
Sure.
当然可以
Why are you in a towel?
你为什么只裹着浴巾
Right!
对哦
I just took a shower.
我刚洗了个澡
Where?
在哪儿洗的
In Alejandro's bathroom.
在亚历翰卓的浴室里
Carmen--
卡门
Oh, I've had my eye on that showerhead since day one.
从第一天起我就盯上那个花洒了
And it did not disappoint.
果然很舒服
I'm glad you had fun.
我很高兴你玩得开心
You've been so nice to me...
你一直都对我那么好
Letting me play while the cat's away.
趁主人不在 让我来弹一曲
It's just because, you know,
那只是因为 你懂的
I like you.
我喜欢你
Aw. I'm gonna go put on my on my clothes
我要去穿衣服了
so I can start my work.
这样我就能开始工作了
And you like me, too, right?
你也喜欢我 对吗
Not in the way you mean.
不是你认为的那种喜欢
Really?
是吗
Because... you kissed me.
因为 你吻了我
You took off your clothes in front of me.
你还在我面前脱衣服
These are traditionally female signs of encouragement.
这些都是传统的女人示爱方式
Oh, Sam, you shouldn't take me so seriously.
山姆 别那么认真嘛
So... what, are you--
那么 你是...
You just playing me?
你是在玩弄我吗
Hey, don't be rude.
别那么粗鲁
I'm rude?
我粗鲁
You're the one running around in a towel
你才是那个裹着浴巾四处乱跑
flirting with me to get out of work.
跟我调情来摆脱工作的人
Hey, calm down.
别激动
Is that why your last boyfriend dumped you?
这就是你前男友甩了你的原因吗
What, he got sick of being jerked around? Sam.
怎么 他是厌倦了被人玩弄吗 山姆
Oh, god. Is that--
天啊 那是...
No, no, no, no. No, she's still in the hospital.
不 不 不 不可能 她还在医院
I'm back if anybody cares.
我回来了 如果有人在意的话
Oh, my god.
天啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表