剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Your son supported himself for the last two years
过去两年里 你儿子是通过贩卖♥♥毒品
by selling drugs.
来养活自己的
Eddie was doing some business with some trust fund brats.
埃迪和几个有信托基金的小子做过生意
There was this one kid.
有这么个小孩
The second Eddie's back was turned, Flora was all over him.
埃迪转身的那一秒 芙罗拉就贴上去了
He's over there.
他就在那里
Remi Delatour?
雷米·德拉图
Phillipe Delatour, what are you up to?
菲利普·德拉图 你有什么阴谋
I wish I had been a better husband to you.
我希望我是你更好的丈夫
Well, just know you can trust me.
你只要知道你能相信我
I do trust you.
我确实信任你
So I want to introduce you to someone.
所以我想把你介绍给某人
Carmen, I want you to meet Scott--
卡门 我想让你见见斯科特
My boyfriend.
我的男友
I saw our reflection in the glass,
我从玻璃里看到我们的影子
and we looked like bad people.
我们看起来像坏人
Rosie, don't you want to be with me?
罗西 你不想跟我在一起吗
You made a vow to your wife.
你曾发誓与你的妻子相守
We can't go around breaking the rules. It's bad.
不能违背誓言 这样不好
Taylor and I are going to have a baby.
泰勒和我要有小宝宝了
Are you going to be okay?
你会没事的吧
Oh, my god.
天啊
Michael! Oh, no.
迈克尔 不
Somebody get a knife!
谁去拿把刀来
Please come back to me.
回到我的身边来
Please come back to me, baby.
回到我的身边来 宝贝
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything.
真抱歉 对这一切我很抱歉
You listen to me, Howard.
听我说 霍华德
My last movie grossed over $300 million,
我的上一部电影票房♥超过三百万
which means I want back end. Merchandising.
我要拖欠款 进行推销
Perks coming out of my ass.
靠我的翘臀才能赚到钱
And if you can't get this for me,
如果你没法办到
I will find an agent who can!
我会换个能做到的经纪人
Do you get what I'm saying?
明白我的意思吗
You moronic squib?!
你这个蠢货
Hey. I just put the baby down.
我刚哄宝宝睡着
He's probably still awake if you want to check on him.
他可能还醒着 如果你想看看他的话
Mrs. Peri?
佩里太太
Where's Spence?
斯宾思呢
He left for New York this morning.
他今天早上去纽约了
Oh. Right.
对哦
Are you okay?
您还好吗
Oh, Rosie.
罗西
Mrs. Peri, what is it?
佩里太太 怎么了
I was driving home...
我刚开车回家
and this man just came out of nowhere.
那男人不知道从哪里冒出来
And I tried to swerve, but he was right in front of me.
我想急转弯 但他就在我前面
Are you saying you hit someone?
您是说您撞人了吗
There was an accident.
那是个意外
Is he okay? I don't know.
他还好吗 我不知道
What did the paramedics say?
医务人员怎么说
Paramedics? From the ambulance.
什么医务人员 救护车上的啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
You didn't call an ambulance?
您没有叫救护车吗
I panicked. I just had to get out of there.
我惊慌失措 只想离开那里
So you didn't stop to help him?
那您没有停车帮他吗
I can't afford a scandal right now!
我现在不能闹丑闻
I'm in negotiations with Paramount!
我在和派拉蒙电影公♥司♥谈判呢
Where did this happen?
事故在哪里发生的
Mulholland.
穆赫兰大道
Just past Coldwater. Why?
刚过科德沃特 怎么了
I have to go check on him.
我得去看看他
Okay.
好
Okay, that's good.
好 很好
But don't tell him about me.
但别跟他提起我
I won't.
我不会的
But I will have to call 9-1-1.
但我得报♥警♥
Rosie? Hmm?
罗西 怎么
What if he's dead?
如果他死了呢
You better get down on your knees
您最好跪下来
and pray to god he's not.
向上帝祈祷他还活着
That was not a suggestion.
那可不是建议
What are you still doing up?
你怎么还没睡
I wanted to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
What's that?
什么
Dr. Kagan did an ultrasound today.
卡根医生今天做了个超声检查
And I got to hear the baby's heartbeat.
我听到了宝宝的心跳声
Oh, well, that's wonderful.
太棒了
I was so excited to share this with you.
我好激动 想和你分享这个
But... you didn't come home.
但你没回家
I got caught up
我在办公室
in the craziness at the office. And--
快忙疯了 而且
I know you went to the hospital... again.
我知道你去了医院 又去了
Yes. I stopped to see her.
是的 我顺道路过去看她
Why do you keep doing that?
为什么你一直这样做
Olivia tried to kill herself. I feel responsible.
奥利维亚想自杀 我觉得自己有责任
It was a perverse grab for attention.
她是不顾一切想吸引你的注意
Why give it to her? She's sick.
为什么让她如愿以偿 她生病了
She desperately needs someone to care about her.
她急需有人来关心她
I know how she feels.
我知道她的感觉
This is a temporary situation.
这只是暂时的情况
No. There have been three people in this marriage
不 从一开始 这段婚姻中
from day one.
就有三个人
And if you don't start making a choice soon, I will.
如果你不快点做出选择 我会的
Marisol?
玛莉索
Please, I need to talk to somebody.
拜托 我得找人谈谈
Marisol?
玛莉索
Why haven't we gone to the D.A. Yet?
我们怎么还不去找地方检察官
We need a story to tell.
我们得编个故事
Once upon a time, Remi Delatour killed Flora.
从前 雷米·德拉图杀了芙罗拉
And when the D.A. asks why?
如果地方检察官问原因呢
He got her pregnant.
他让她怀孕了
She was gonna ruin his life.
她会毁了他的生活
Did Remi know she was pregnant?
雷米知道她怀孕了吗
If he didn't, there's no motive.
如果他不知道 那就没有作案动机了
And without a motive,
如果没有作案动机
the D.A. will laugh us out of his office.
我们就会被地检笑死
But if we prove that Remi knew...
要是我们能证明雷米知情...
Then we have enough evidence to challenge the D.A.'s case.
那我们就有足够的证据来辩驳地检的起诉了
Is it ethical to trick someone into incriminating themselves?
骗别人自己坦白罪行道德吗
The first thing they taught us in law school
进法学院的第一天
was that "ethical" and "legal" aren't the same thing.
就说了"道德"和"合法"不是一回事
What's your idea?
你有什么想法
I'm just saying
我的意思是
I'd rather not be introduced as your friend.
我希望你别介绍说我是你朋友
Why? I mean, we are friends, aren't we?
为什么 我们的确是朋友啊 不是吗
No. No, no. We are, uh, we are boyfriends, A.J.
不不不 我们是情人 A.J.
There is a very big difference.
有很大区别的
Look, I'm a "macho Latin singer".
我是个"拉丁爷们歌♥手"
If I come out, my career is over.
我要是出柜了 整个职业生涯就完了
So I have to stay in the closet
你再发萨尔萨专辑的时候
while you release another salsa album?
我就只能藏着掖着吗
I just want the people that you care about
我只希望让你关心的人
to know how we feel about each other.
知道我们对彼此的感情
Carmen? I'm sorry.
卡门 很抱歉
I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
我不是故意偷听的
Oh, what are you doing up so late?
你怎么还没睡呢
Odessa's still in the hospital.
奥黛莎还在住院
So... look, there's a lot to do.
看啊 还有很多事要做
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表