剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
But, honey...
可是 亲爱的
Relax. It's Philippe.
放松点 他是菲利普
And if memory serves me,
要是我没记错的话
the ride won't last that long.
他也骑不了多长时间
Where's Peri?
佩里去哪儿了
She left for a costume fitting.
她去定装了
Good.
好的
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I must not be doing it well if you have to ask.
如果你还要问的话 我肯定是没做好
No. Mrs. Peri will be back soon.
不行 佩里太太很快就回来了
So?
所以呢
So if I don't get my work done, she is going to fire me.
所以我要是不快点把活干完 她会炒了我的
But I need to be with you.
可我想要你
Okay. Mmm.
好吧
But we have to do it fast.
不过我们得快点
Mrs. Peri told me to fix the toilet in the den
佩里夫人让我在她回家前
before she gets back.
把小房♥间里的厕所修好
I'll have you holding that plunger in no time.
你马上就要抓住搋子[老二]了
Mmm. Thank you, Mr. Spence. Mmm.
谢谢你 斯宾思先生
Ooh, just Spence. It's quicker.
叫我斯宾思就好 方便一点
That was the best sex ever.
真是史无前例的爽
Ohh! Don't you think so, Spence?
你不觉得吗 斯宾思
Mr. Spence?
斯宾思先生
Mr. Spence?!
斯宾思先生
Madre de dios!
圣母玛利亚啊
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
这里是911 有什么紧急情况吗
I think I need an ambulance.
我需要一辆救护车
Rosie?
罗西
What in God's name happened?
到底发生了什么事
Mr. Spence had a heart attack.
斯宾思先生心脏病发作了
What?! But he's only 46.
什么 可他才46岁
I'm just telling you what the doctors said.
我只是转述医生说的话
I don't understand. What was he doing when this happened?
我不明白 发病的时候他在干什么
I mean, was he exercising?
他在锻炼吗
Yes. I'd say so.
是的 是这样
Mrs. Westmore?
韦斯特莫夫人
I'm Dr. Kagan.
我是卡根医生
I wanna talk to you about your husband's condition.
我想和你谈谈你丈夫的情况
Is he gonna die?
他会死吗
No, no. He's in intensive care, but he's stable.
不会 他在重症监护室 不过情况稳定
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I need to see him.
我要见他
Sure. Uh, just for a moment.
好的 只能待一会儿
Can I see him, too?
我能一起去吗
I'm sorry. You are...
不好意思 你是
This is Rosie, our maid.
这是罗西 我们的女佣
Sorry, only family's allowed.
抱歉 只允许家人探视
Marisol.
玛莉索
To what do I owe this pleasure?
你怎么大驾光临了
You're not due back here till Sunday.
星期天之前你都不用过来的
I'm sorry. I think I left my spare key in the study.
很抱歉 我可能把备用钥匙落在书房♥了
Would you mind if I had a look?
你介意我进去看一眼吗
Of course not. Be my guest.
当然不介意 请便
Mi casa es su casa.
我家就是你家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did you find your... key?
你找到你的 钥匙了吗
Nope.
没有
Must have left it somewhere else.
肯定是放在别处了
Good luck finding it.
祝你早点找到
Okay, let's go.
没人 走吧
Come on, buddy. Come on.
来来来 小家伙
Come here. Come here.
到这来
Find the treat.
找找我藏的美味
It's so delicious, right? So delicious.
很好吃吧 真好吃
Good boy! Good boy!
好狗狗 好狗狗
Oh, how could anyone be allergic to you?
怎么就有人会对你过敏呢
Okay, let's go.
好啦 走吧
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
Yeah?
真的
Damn, just in front of me.
我去 就在我面前
Baby, I swear we don't have a dog!
宝贝 我发誓我们屋里没有狗
You must have!
肯定有
It's the only thing I'm allergic to!
我只对狗过敏
What's that?
那是什么
It's dog fur,
狗毛
and it's all over my sheets,
在我床单上发现的
along with crumbs from a dog biscuit.
还沾着些狗饼干屑
Well, whatever kinky stuff you and Julie are into,
你和朱莉搞什么变♥态♥花样
that's your business.
关我什么事
Carmen, this is really how you're gonna be right now?
卡门 你真要置身事外吗
Okay!
好吧
I did it.
是我做的
But I just thought she was gonna get, like, a--
但我以为我她只会
like a rash or something.
只会出个皮疹什么的
You could've killed her. I know.
你可能害死她 我知道
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I just wanted her to go away.
我只想让她离开这而已
Are you jealous?
你嫉妒了
No.
没有
Are you sure?
真的吗
I don't know what I was feeling or--or thinking.
我也不知道当时是怎么想的
I'm just... I'm sorry.
我只是...很抱歉
I-I am very, very sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You had your chance. You turned me down.
我给过你机会 但你拒绝了我
So if you're not gonna be with me,
你要是不想和我在一起
you have to let me be with someone else.
那你总得让我和别人在一起
Okay?
行吗
I told you to sell this.
我让你把它卖♥♥了的
No. I want you to have it.
不 我想让你拿着
Genevieve, I... Listen to me.
吉纳维芙 我... 听我说
I've had six different husbands.
我有过六任丈夫
They all vowed to stand by me for the rest of my life,
他们都盟誓与我共度余生
but none of them did.
但他们谁都没做到
Only one person has always been there,
只有一个人一直陪在我身边
for better or for worse.
甘苦与共
So I want you to have this ring.
所以我想让你拿着这枚戒指
Not as a gift,
这不是礼物
but as my promise to take care of you,
是我要照顾你的承诺
just like you have always taken care of me.
就像你照顾我那样
But you still have to come up with a plan.
但你还是得有个计划才行
You have a lot of bills coming in,
好多账单都寄来了
and you can't keep exchanging sex for watercolors.
你不能再去用你自己的身体换画了
Oh, I have a plan.
我有计划
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
What I've always done.
继续革命道路啊
It's time to find husband number seven.
再找下一任老公呗
You're right.
你说得对
I am jealous.
我嫉妒她
Come.
过来
Marisol, what are you doing up?
玛莉索 你在干什么
I needed to talk to you both.
我需要和你们俩谈谈
What's all this?
那是什么
I made martinis.
我调了马丁尼
Thanks, but we're not thirsty.
多谢 我们不渴
After I'm finished,
等我说完
you're going to want a drink.
你们就会想喝了
So how many of these DVDs do you think Adrian has?
你觉得艾德里安有多少盘这样的录像
Well, if Mr. Powell taped one of your sessions,
如果鲍威尔先生录了你的视频
he probably taped all of them.
那他可能也录了其他人的
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表