剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You must know I still love you.
你肯定知道我还爱着你
I do.
我知道
And I think it's time you stopped.
是时候停止你的爱了
I wish I knew how.
真希望我知道怎样才能不爱你
Are you...
你会
going to be okay?
没事的吧
My sweet Michael.
我亲爱的迈克尔
You shouldn't worry about me.
别担心我
I am no longer your problem.
我不再是你的问题了
So... this is delicious.
真好吃
What do you call it?
这道菜叫什么
Stuffed Peppers. Valentina made them.
酿青椒 瓦伦蒂娜做的
Really?
真的吗
You know how to Stuff Peppers?
你知道怎么做酿青椒吗
It's Mexican food.
这是墨西哥菜
I'm Mexican, or did you not know that either?
我是墨西哥人 还是你连这个也不知道
So, Remi...
雷米
did you ever try heroin?
你吸过海♥洛♥因♥吗
Pablo!
帕布罗
I'm trying to break the tension.
我在尽量打破僵局
By talking about heroin?
通过谈论海♥洛♥因♥吗
Fine. You do the small talk.
好吧 那你来寒暄吧
So it is really nice to finally have you over, Remi.
真的很高兴你能来 雷米
It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
It's a wonderful house.
房♥子很漂亮
It's cozy, but we like it.
房♥子很小 不过我们喜欢这里
So is it just the three of you here?
就你们三个人住这里吗
Who else would be here?
不然还能有谁
Well, I wasn't sure if maybe you had... Brothers and sisters?
我不确定你有没有 -兄弟姐妹吗
You think I have brothers and sisters?
你觉得我有兄弟姐妹吗
I'm guessing... you don't?
我猜猜 你没有吗
Why do you have to guess? You should know.
为什么要猜测 你该知道的
Valentina. I know everything about him.
瓦伦蒂娜 我知道他的一切
I know what his favorite movies are,
我知道他最喜欢的电影
what he likes for breakfast,
他喜欢吃什么早饭
what kind of shaving cream he uses.
他用的哪种剃须膏
How can you not know my last name is Diaz?
你怎么能不知道我姓迪亚斯呢
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
I bet you wish you had some heroin right now, huh?
我打赌你现在想来点海♥洛♥因♥
We're sorry.
很抱歉
The mailbox of the subscriber you're trying to reach is full.
您所拨♥打♥的用户语♥音♥信箱已满
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
My friend Celia took me shopping for baby clothes.
我朋友西莉亚带我去买♥♥宝宝衣服了
You told Celia? Taylor!
你告诉西莉亚了 泰勒
I was the first person she told about her lap-band surgery.
她做胃束带手术时第一个告诉了我
I totally owed her.
这是我欠她的
Well, can you just not tell anyone else, please...
你能别告诉其他人吗 拜托了
at least for a few weeks? Fine.
至少等几个礼拜 好吧
So how cute are these?
这些衣服可爱吗
Adorable.
可爱极了
Did you get everything in blue?
你全都买♥♥的蓝色吗
It's gonna be a boy.
会是个男孩
How do you know that? I just do.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
Okay.
好吧
I also know he's going to be smart and talented
我还知道他很聪明 才华横溢
and funny and full of mischief.
有趣又调皮
And I will love him more than anyone in the world.
我爱他会胜过世界上任何一个人
What's wrong?
怎么了
I was just thinking about a woman I know
我只是在想我认识的一个女人
who has a son.
她有个儿子
And she thought that she knew exactly how he would turn out.
她以为她完全知道他会长成什么样的人
But... she was wrong.
可 她错了
Well, I don't really care what my son is like,
我真的不在意我儿子会是什么样
as long as he shows up.
只要他出生就好了
Now I'm gonna show you the blanket I bought.
给你看看我买♥♥的毛毯
It is beyond precious.
物超所值
Okay...
好吧
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to tell people you were pregnant.
也许告诉人们你怀孕了也没那么糟
You think? Just a few.
你这么觉得吗 就告诉一些人
And you could tell 'em at the same time.
你可以同时告诉他们
Do something fun, like have a dinner party.
找点乐子 开个派对什么的
That'd be wonderful.
那真是好极了
And you'd make something special?
你会做几道特别的菜肴吗
No, this is your first baby.
不 这是你第一个孩子
You gotta do it right.
你得做对
Meaning?
什么意思
Hire a catering company.
雇一家餐饮公♥司♥
Did Remi leave?
雷米走了吗
What choice did he have?
他还有别的选择吗
Your father kept asking him
你♥爸♥爸一直在问他
if he wanted to watch "Trainspotting."
想不想看《猜火车》
I'm sorry I freaked out and ruined the dinner.
很抱歉我崩溃了 毁了晚餐
Just because Remi doesn't know you're "Valentina Diaz"
就因为雷米不知道你叫瓦伦蒂娜·迪亚斯
doesn't mean he isn't crazy about you.
不意味着他不为你痴狂
I know. It's just,
我知道 只是
I worry he never bothered to learn my last name...
我担心他懒得知道我的姓
because...
是因为
he still thinks of me as the help.
他仍然把我当做女佣
Come on. Well, why wouldn't he?
别这样 他为什么不会呢
Most of the time when he sees me,
他看到我的大部分时间
I'm making his bed, washing his socks,
我都在整理他的床铺 洗他的袜子
pouring milk on his cereal.
往他的麦片粥里加牛奶
Are you ready for an obvious solution to this problem?
你准备好听解决这问题的明显的方法了吗
I guess. Quit.
准备好了吧 辞职
Quit?
辞职
He won't think of you as the help
他不会当你是女佣
if you don't hang around his house
如果你不再整天待在他家
helping him all the time.
一直帮助他
Are you... sure?
你确定吗
You're starting school in the fall anyway.
反正秋季你就要开学了
I think it's great.
我觉得再好不过了
Thank you, mami.
谢谢你 妈咪
What's so funny?
什么事这么好笑
I was just thinking,
我刚才在想
if you and Remi end up getting married,
如果你最终跟雷米结婚了
you'd spend the rest of your life
你将用你的余生来为他
fixing his room, washing his socks,
整理房♥间 清洗袜子
pouring milk on his cereal.
往他的麦片粥里加牛奶
But then I'll be his wife,
但那时我将是他的妻子
and he won't think of me as the help.
他不会再把我当女佣看了
You know nothing about marriage.
你一点也不了解婚姻
For the last time, Dalton.
我最后说一次 道尔顿
Jenny's with me now.
珍妮现在跟我在一起了
She's a drunk. She doesn't know what she wants.
她是个酒鬼 她不知道她想要什么
I think you'd better leave.
我觉得你最好走人
You don't wanna be with me, Jenny?
你不想跟我在一起了吗 珍妮
No problem. You pathetic tramp.
没关系 你个可怜的荡♥妇♥
You wanna meet someone?
你想见见某人吗
Meet... my... fist.
见见我的拳头吧
Hello, Mr. Powell.
你好 鲍威尔先生
I don't know if you remember me.
不知道你记不记得我
Well, of course I do, Spence.
当然记得 你是斯宾思
We met last year at that, uh, charity dinner.
我们去年在那个慈善晚宴上见过
Yeah. It was for burn victims.
是的 为被烧伤的人举办的慈善晚宴
Right. They, uh, served barbecue.
没错 他们上了烧烤
No one got the irony but me.
除了我没人领会到这其中的讽刺意味
Mr. Powell, I'm here to talk to you about Rosie Falta.
鲍威尔先生 我来是跟你谈谈罗西·法尔塔的
Ah, such a lovely woman. I'm a little angry at her.
她是个很可爱的女人 我对她有点生气
Angry? Well, she left this house without notice.
生气 她不通知一声就不干了
You know how hard it is to find attractive help?
你知道要找一个迷人的女佣有多困难吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表