剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I thought I was what you wanted!
我以为你想要的是我
Well, you are, of course. You just said that two days ago.
你当然也是 你两天前才说过
You want me...
比起事业...
more than a career, more than success.
比起成功 你更想要的是我
Which is it, Carmen?
你到底选哪个 卡门
I want it all.
我都想要
You can't have it all.
你不可能都得到
You're gonna have to choose.
必须做个选择
Sam. Come here.
山姆 过来
Sam, Sam!
山姆 山姆
Sam, please!
求你了 山姆
Sam, wait!
山姆 等等
Wait!
等等
Sam, let's talk about this.
山姆 让我们好好谈谈
Why do you have to go that far?!
你为什么这么过分
It doesn't make any sense!
完全不合情理
It--it is for my career.
这是为了我的事业
Odessa, Odessa, it's already final.
奥黛莎 奥黛莎 已经决定了
I don't understand! It's just, it's final. Stop it!
我不明白 已经决定了 别闹了
What is going on?
怎么回事
I told Odessa we were getting married,
我告诉奥黛莎我们要结婚
and she freaked out.
她就崩溃了
I don't know what's going on.
我不明白是怎么回事
Listen, I...
听着 我...
Uvas.
葡萄
Mango.
芒果汁
So...
那...
do you want some new outfits?
你想不想买♥♥些新衣服
I thought we could go shopping later.
我们等下可以去逛街
Honey...
亲爱的...
I know you're sad about Remi.
我知道你因为雷米的事伤心
But he'll be back.
但是他还会回来
And you'll pick up where you left off.
你们也可以重新开始
Why would you think that?
你为什么会这么想
Because... he adores you.
因为...他喜欢你
I don't think he does.
我不觉得
You're wrong.
你错了
It's like you said.
就像你说的
Why would a boy like Remi love me?
像雷米那样的男生凭什么会爱上我
I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
Remi loves you very much.
雷米真的很爱你
I know this.
我知道的
How?
怎么可能
Because I saw the look on his face,
因为我求他给你写那便条的时候
when I asked him to write you that note.
看到他很伤心 很痛苦
What?
你说什么
It was me.
是我的错
I begged him to go without you.
我求他独自离开的
He didn't want to go.
那不是他本意
Oh, my god.
我的老天
I'm soI'm so sorry. Oh, my god.
我真的很抱歉 天哪
Sweetheart! Wait. No! Wait!
亲爱的 别走 听我说
Wait! Wait! I was only trying to protect you.
别走 我只是想保护你
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Marisol! Hey.
玛莉索 嗨
We got your text.
收到短♥信♥我们就赶来了
We're in absolute shock.
真是太让人吃惊了
How is Taylor?
泰勒现在怎么样
She's gonna be okay. Thank god.
她会没事的 谢天谢地
Did you see what happened? I was inside the house.
当时你在场吗 我在房♥子里
So this was an accident, right?
是一起意外事故 对吗
Why would anybody want to shoot Taylor Stappord? Actually...
为什么有人想杀泰勒·斯塔普德 其实
I think they were trying to shoot me.
那人可能是来杀我的
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
No.
这不是玩笑
Well, why would anybody want to shoot you?
怎么会有人想来杀你
Because of what I know, what I've learned.
因为我知道一些可能会威胁到他们的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My real name...
我的真名是
is Marisol Suarez.
玛莉索·苏亚雷斯
And I'm not a maid.
我并不是女仆
But you work for the Stappords.
但你一直为斯塔普德家工作
I've seen you take out their trash.
我见过你清理他家的垃圾
Actually, I'm a college professor.
其实 我是大学教授
And I only took this job to become friends with all of you.
为了结识你们 我才接下了这份工作
Why?
为什么
So I could learn everything you knew
这样 我才能从你们这里得到关于
about Flora Hernandez.
芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯的详细信息
That boy that killed Flora?
那个杀掉芙罗拉的男孩
His name was Suarez. Yes, Eddie is my son.
他姓苏亚雷斯 埃迪是我儿子
But he didn't kill nobody. He was framed.
他没有杀人 他是被陷害的
You knew about this?
你一早就知道
Oh, oh, no. No.
我简直无法相信 老天
I have evidence.
我有证据
That's what I've been doing for the past weeks--
了解芙罗拉的事情
learning about Flora's life.
就是我这几周一直在做的事
And lying to us.
并向我们撒谎
Guys, come on.
拜托各位
So if your son didn't kill Flora Hernandez, who did?
不是你儿子 那是谁杀了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
I think it was Phillipe Delatour.
我认为是菲利普·德拉图
But I'm gonna need help from all of you
但我需要你们帮我 一起
to prove it.
证明他是凶手
The caterers should be doing that.
这不是餐饮公♥司♥的工作么
Oh, it's all right. I need to keep busy.
没事 我还是忙点好
If you need any help...
要是需要帮忙的话
I won't. But thank you.
不用 但还是很感谢
Anybody home?!
有人在家吗
The man of the hour.
今晚的主角怎么来了
Your housekeeper told me I'd find you both back here.
你管家说你们俩都在这里
Shouldn't you be at home getting ready for the party?
你不该在家里准备晚上的婚礼吗
I'll just be here for a moment.
我一会就回去
I have a little favor to ask.
想让你们帮我个小忙
As soon as the party is over, I want to take Genevieve
庆祝结束 我想立刻带吉纳维芙出城
out of town for a romantic getaway.
享受一场浪漫的"逃亡"
That sounds lovely. How can we help?
听着很不错 我们怎么帮你呢
I was wondering if I could borrow your jet.
能不能借用你们的私人喷气飞机
Obviously I'd pay for the fuel.
当然 油费我出
We don't really loan the jet.
我们一般不会把飞机借人的
Well, I could pay you, you know, whatever you need.
我可以付费 你们想要什么都行
Then you could lease a plane.
那你不如自己去租一架飞机
Uh, it's such short notice.
我这是临时起意
Or fly commercial.
或者坐普通民航飞机
No, it has to be private.
不行 必须是私人飞机
Something happened?
出什么事了吗
Not at all.
没有啊
Uh, just trying to do something nice for Genevieve.
我只是想给吉纳维芙一个惊喜
Well, as--as much as we would like to help.
尽管我们很想帮你
Oh, there's no need to apologize.
没事 不用道歉
You're throwing us an engagement party, for heaven's sake.
还得多谢你们 让我们在你家办订婚宴
So we'll, uh, see you at 7:00?
那我们晚上7点见咯
I'm so glad you ordered Dahlias again.
真高兴 你又订了大丽花
They're my favorite.
那是我的最爱
Again?
又
Don't you use them at all your parties?
你们不是所有聚会都用吗
I've only used dahlias once before, actually--
我只用过一次大丽花
the night our maid was murdered.
就在我们女佣遇害的那个晚上
I didn't go to that party.
那天我没来
So... you must have used them before.
你肯定是以前也用过
Perhaps.
也许吧
Okay. I'll see you tonight.
就这样 今晚见
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表