剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
for everything I've ever wanted.
都在为我想要的东西奋斗
I never felt like anyone was on my side.
我从来没感觉有人支持我
Thank you.
谢谢你
The concussion is now officially worth it.
就算得脑震荡也值了
But the thing is...
但是...
You don't want a relationship.
你不想谈恋爱
No.
不想
Would you like a friend?
你想要个朋友吗
Yes.
想
That's what I'll be.
那我就做你的朋友
All right.
好啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
No problem, baby.
别客气 宝贝
How long has this been going on?
这事儿有多长时间了
I walked in on Mrs. Peri and her co-star
一个多月前 我撞见
over a month ago.
佩里太太和她的搭档
Why did you finally decide to tell me?
为什么你最终决定告诉我
At first I didn't think it was my place.
起初我觉得那不是我该管的事
But you and I are becoming so close.
但是你和我越来越亲近
I couldn't protect her anymore.
我不能再维护她了
So... you know the name of a good divorce lawyer?
你认不认识什么好的离婚律师
You can't leave her. Why not?
你不能离开她 为什么不能
It's a pretend marriage. I'm sick of pretending.
这不过是一场伪装的婚姻 我受够了伪装
Mr. Spence...
斯宾思先生
And we could finally be together.
而且我们终于可以在一起了
I want the world to know how I feel about you.
我要全世界都知道我对你的感觉
But what about your son? Tucker?
但是你儿子怎么办 你说塔科
She'll fight you for custody. You could lose him.
她会跟你争抚养权 你可能会失去他的
I'll prove that she's an unfit parent.
我会证明她是个不合格的母亲
If you leave her for your maid,
如果你为了个女佣离开她
would people think you're much better?
大家会觉得你是什么好鸟吗
If you love your son as much as I love mine,
如果你像我爱我儿子那样爱你儿子
you can't risk losing him.
你就不能冒着失去他的危险
It's my job to teach my son how to be a man.
我的职责是教育我儿子怎么做一个男人
How can I do that when I'm constantly being humiliated?
如果我自己就总被羞辱 我还怎么教他
I need a reason to get up in the morning, Rosie.
我需要一个每天早上起床的理由 罗西
I need to know there's some moment of happiness
我需要知道还有那么些幸福快乐的时刻
waiting for me.
在等着我
So do I.
我也一样
Allison says you tried to kill her.
艾莉森说你差点杀了她
Hey, she pushed me first.
是她先推我的
And if I wanted her dead, she'd be dead!
如果我想她死 我现在已经没命了
Why are you acting this way?
你为什么要这样
Because I'm upset. She's a total bitch,
因为我很伤心 她就是一个贱♥人♥
and you shouldn't be dating her.
你不应该和她约会
Since when do you care who I date?
你何时关心起我跟谁约会了
That's a stupid thing to say.
你竟然问这么愚蠢的问题
Why? 'cause you know how I feel about you.
为什么 因为你知道我对你的感觉
I know you like me, and I like you, too.
我知道你喜欢我 我也喜欢你
But... I liked you when I was 12.
但是... 我12岁的时候喜欢过你
Now...
现在...
Wh-whoa. Whoa! Are--are you saying...
你是说...
I'm not saying anything.
我什么也没说
I don't want to talk about this anymore, okay?
我不想再谈论这事儿了 好吗
Valentina, this is crazy!
瓦伦蒂娜 这也太疯狂了
We've never been on a date. We've never even held hands.
我们从来没约会过 我们甚至从没牵过手
I mean, how can you be in love with someone
你怎么跟一个人相爱
when you haven't even kissed them?
如果你们甚至都没接过吻
You're absolutely right.
你说的完全正确
Good. Because this couldn't go--
很好 因为这行不通
Are we clear on how I feel about you now?
现在我们都清楚我对你是什么感觉了吧
Good.
很好
So...
怎么样
Did you fire Valentina?
你解雇瓦伦蒂娜了吗
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么没有
Because her mom has worked here for 20 years.
因为她妈妈已经在我家干了20年了
They're like... part of the family.
她们就像我的家人一样
Still, after what she did?
但她做出那种事来
Well, from what I hear,
据我所知
you weren't exactly well-behaved yourself.
你自己也有不对的地方
So you're taking her side?
这么说你是站在她那边了
I've had a really stressful day, all right?
我今天已经过得很艰难了
First school, then you and Valentina.
先是学校的事 然后又是你和瓦伦蒂娜
I'm not in the mood to fight with you.
我没心情和你吵
Okay.
好吧
So, are we going to the club?
那我们还去俱乐部吗
No.
不去了
I'm so glad we hooked up.
我很高兴我们和好了
It's been cool getting to know you again.
能重新认识你真是太棒了
I can't believe how mature you've become.
我都不敢相信你变得这么成熟稳重
Remember how wild you used to get?
还记得你以前有多疯狂吗
Me? You were the wild one.
我 你才是疯狂的那个
Me? I was just trying to keep up with you.
我只不过是配合你
You always could party with the best of them.
你总能跟那些神人一起开派对
Crazy days.
疯狂的日子啊
But we got to grow up some time, right?
但我们总得要长大 对吗
Come on.
得了吧
Just because we're getting older
我们长大了
doesn't mean... we can't still have fun.
又不是说我们不能再有乐趣了
What kind of fun did you have in mind?
你心里想的是哪种乐趣
I haven't done that in a while.
我已经有段时间不碰那个了
You didn't fire that awful girl.
你不解雇那个可怕的姑娘
You're not taking me to the club.
又不带我去夜店
Come on.
来嘛
You owe me.
你欠我的
I was 6 when my mother died, but I didn't cry.
我妈去世时我六岁 但我没哭
When the doctors told me
当医生告诉我
that I couldn't have any children of my own,
我没法怀孕时
I nodded... and called an adoption agency.
我点点头 给领养机构打了电♥话♥
When your father ran off with that waitress,
你父亲和那个女服务生私奔时
I laughed and said, "Good riddance".
我笑着说 可算解脱了
My whole life I thought I could handle anything.
这一生 我自认为可以处理一切
But I'm not strong enough to lose you.
但我不够坚强 无法失去你
So...
所以
We have to get you out of here.
我要把你弄出去
But in order to do that,
但要想成功
We have to be absolutely honest with each other.
我们彼此要绝对以诚相待
I will tell you everything that I've learned
我会告诉你前两个月我了解到的
about Flora in the last two months.
有关芙罗拉的所有事
And you'll tell me every detail
你也要告诉我你们之间的
about your relationship, okay?
每个细节 好吗
Okay.
好
Now... honey...
亲爱的
Some of this might be hard for you to hear.
其中有些你听了也许很难接受
That's okay.
没事
I told you. I-I don't want to be protected anymore.
我说过了 我不想再被保护了
Okay.
好的
Flora had a plan.
芙罗拉有个计划
She wanted to get pregnant by a rich man,
她想怀上有钱人的孩子
And then she would blackmail him
然后敲诈他
into supporting that child until the age of 18.
让他抚养那个孩子到十八岁
She started having sex with friends of Adrian Powell.
于是她开始和艾德里安·鲍威尔的朋友们上♥床♥
He would pay her for the sessions,
他会付给她交际费
but even he had no idea what she really had in mind.
但连他都不知道她真正在打什么主意
Hey. Where are you off to?
你要去哪啊
I'm seeing one of my co-stars. I promised him we'd run lines
我要去见一位同剧组的演员 我答应他明天
before we shoot our big scene tomorrow.
拍重要场景前跟他过下台词
Is this Cody you're meeting with?
你要见的是科迪吗
Uh... yeah.
对
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表