剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry.
天哪 对不起
No worries. Are you okay?
没关系 你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just...
我没事 我只是...
dealing with some stuff.
在处理一些事情
We don't have to go if you don't feel like it.
如果你不想去 我们可以不去
Thanks.
谢谢
I'd probably be better company some other time anyway.
今天我没什么心情陪你去
Remi, Valentina! Thank god you're here.
雷米 瓦伦蒂娜 你们终于回来了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Oh, the most exciting thing ever!
史上最激动人心的事
Zoila!
佐拉
What?!
什么事
Get down here!
快下来
I'm styling your hair.
我正在梳理你的假发
You can do that later after I'm gone.
你可以等我翘辫子了再弄
Come! There's gonna be an announcement!
快来 我有事情要宣布
Everybody, come!
大家都过来
What's with the champagne?
开香槟做什么
We are toasting.
我们要敬酒
To what?
敬什么
Well, as you all know, Genevieve and I have been
大家都知道 吉纳维芙和我
spending a lot of time together lately.
已经在一起有一段时间了
And, uh, I've become increasingly aware
我越来越迫切地认识到
of how empty my life has been without her.
我的人生如果没有她是多么的空洞
So...
所以
I asked her to marry me.
我向她求婚了
And this darling woman Girl.
这位可爱的女人 女生
girl... has agreed to give me a second chance
女生 已经同意再给我一次机会
of being the happiest man on earth.
成为这个世上最幸福的男人
So here's to love and redemption.
所以敬爱和救赎
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers! Cheercheers!
干杯 干杯
Guys, you have to raise your glasses and sip.
你们得举起酒杯喝一口
No.
不
A toast is a blessing, and I will not bless that man.
敬酒是一种祝福 我不会祝福那个男人
Zoila.
佐拉
What a thing to say.
你怎么能这么说
No, it's all right, darling.
没关系 亲爱的
Zoila's just worried about you.
佐拉也是担心你
She thinks I'm incapable of evolving.
她觉得我不可能改变
What's that?
那是什么
My friend Margo dropped off some wine earlier today.
我朋友马尔戈今天送了瓶酒过来
She flirted with Charles Darwin here,
她跟这位进化论先生调了会儿情
and he gave her his card
如我所料
with his private number on it, just like I knew he would.
他就把写着他私人电♥话♥的名片给了她
Th-this is stupid.
那么做太愚蠢了
She is spinning a nothing moment
她完全是在
wildly out of control.
夸大其词
He didn't have the decency to leave the house
在没有对另一个女人有所行动之前
before putting the moves on another woman.
他是不可能体面地离开这间屋子的
Why don't you just shut up?!
你为什么就不能闭嘴
Phillipe! No, I have to say this.
菲利普 我必须这么说
This is my family, not yours. You are not one of us.
这是我的家 不是你的 你不是我的家人
Your inclusion in this event
我们只是出于礼貌
was merely an act of courtesy on our part,
才让你参与这件事
And now you've ruined it with your melodramatic accusation.
可如今你却用你那夸张的指控毁了这一切
If you continue to disrupt our lives,
如果你继续干扰我们的生活
we will have to make a change,
我们将不得不做出改变
and it will not matter one iota
哪怕你女儿上了我们的儿子
that your daughter is doing our son.
这也完全无关紧要
Remi!
雷米
If there's nothing else?
还有别的吩咐吗
How are you doing?
你还好吗
It's been rough.
太艰难了
I'll bet.
确实如此
We're going ahead with the wedding.
婚礼我们还是要办的
Why?
为什么
I love him.
因为我爱他
Love someone else.
爱上别人啊
I have.
我试过
Six marriages, countless affairs.
六次婚姻 无数的外遇
But when I'm alone at night,
但晚上当我独自一人的时候
he's the one I think about.
我心里想着的只有他
He will continue to cheat on you.
他会继续背着你出轨的
I wouldn't be the first wife
我肯定不是第一个
who learns to look the other way.
学着视而不见的妻子了
I don't understand you.
我真是搞不懂你了
Where's your dignity?
你的尊严到哪去了
What's dignified about growing old alone?
孤身到老又有什么尊严可谈
You are still an extraordinarily beautiful woman.
你仍是一个非常美丽的女人
There are men who would kill to be with you.
为了得到你 男人们能争得头破血流
Not as many as there used to be.
不如原来那么多了
Sweetheart, I am sorry. I cannot support this.
宝贝 我很抱歉 但我无法支持你
Zoila...
佐拉
You are family to me.
你在我心中如同家人一般
And I need you so much,
我真的很需要你
but I need him, too.
但是我也需要他
So please...
所以求求你
Don't make me choose between the two of you.
不要逼我在你们两人之间做出抉择
How am I supposed to work for him,
我知道他在伤害你
knowing that he's hurting you?
还怎么能为他工作
Just don't care so much.
别操太多心就是了
Don't worry about me.
别为我担心
Just...
只需
Shut up and do my job?
闭嘴干活
Dr. Baker to C.T.U.
贝克医生 请到临床教学科
Dr. Baker to c.T.U., please.
贝克医生 请速到临床教学科
So how's Olivia?
奥利维亚如何了
Sh-she's better.
她好些了
Meds are helping.
药物起作用了
The, uh, therapist is working wonders.
医生真是妙手回春
I'm so glad.
我真高兴
You'll never know how much it means to me--
你真不知道你在这里
you being here.
对我来说有多么重要
I'm your wife. My job is to support you.
我是你的妻子 支持你是我的职责
I am sorry it took me so long to figure that out.
我很抱歉用了这么长时间才明白这一点
What changed your mind?
是什么改变了你的主意
I talked to Marisol,
我跟玛莉索谈过
and she straightened me out.
她帮我理清了思绪
Golly, she's smart.
天 她可真是聪明
She really is.
还真是
Under the heading of loyal wife,
出于一个忠实妻子的职责
there's something I should tell you.
有件事我要跟你说
It may be nothing, but...
可能没什么大不了的 但是...
What is it?
怎么了
I caught Marisol eavesdropping.
我发现玛莉索在偷听
What?
什么
Last night, you had a phone call after dinner,
昨天晚上 你晚饭后通了一次电♥话♥
and she was right outside your office door.
而她正好在你办公室的门外
I'm sure there's a logical explanation, but...
我相信这有一个合理的解释 但...
I thought I should tell you.
我想应该跟你说一声
You were right to tell me.
你这么做是正确的
So what should we do?
我们应该怎么做
I want you to keep an eye on her.
我要你盯着点她
See what she's up to.
看看她有什么企图
And don't let her know that things have changed.
还有别让她发觉事情有变
Well, has something changed?
事情有变化了吗
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
当然了
Are you sure you don't want any help?
你确定你不需要任何帮助吗
I'm responsible for this mess.
这里乱糟糟的是我的责任
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表