剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
And after all I've done for you,
我帮了你这么大的忙
I thought maybe you'd want to help.
你也该帮帮我吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
You're blackmailing me.
你在勒索我
Huh?
什么
That's what this is, isn't it?
就是这样吧
You're trying to shake me down because you saw me with Cody.
你想以我和科迪的事勒索我
No, no. I'm not shaking nobody.
不不 我没想勒索谁
You think you can control me?
你以为能控制我吗
Well, you can't.
不可能
I'm calling your bluff, Señorita.
我不会被你唬住的 小姐
You go ahead and tell old Spence about my affair.
你尽管去跟斯宾思说我出轨了
I'll get a divorce before I give in to extortion.
我就算离婚也不会受你要挟
What's going on?
怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
I heard yelling.
我听到争吵声了
Rosie asked for a loan.
罗西要借钱
I said no.
我拒绝了
We're done.
没事了
Unless there's something else
除非你还有事
you wanted to say to Mr. Spence.
要跟斯宾思先生说
I was 20 when I came to L.A.
我到洛杉矶时才二十岁
And I just knew I was gonna be in the movies.
我知道自己一定能拍电影
The closest I got was a diner
最接近这梦想时却是
across the street from Paramount.
在派拉蒙影业对面的小餐厅里
You were a waitress?
你是个服务员吗
For six years.
干了六年
And I could never make ends meet.
一直入不敷出
And then one day this man walks in,
有一天 来了个男人
and he seemed so nice.
人很好的样子
We got to talking, and this... nice man
我们聊了起来 这个"好人"
tells me he has a lot of lonely, rich friends.
说他有很多寂寞而富有的朋友
And then he asked me if I'd like to make some easy money.
还问我要不要赚快钱
Isn't it funny how our lives can turn
是不是很有趣 我们的生活会因为
on just one simple question?
一个简单的问题而从此改变
And one stupid answer.
还有一个愚蠢的回答
God, if Olivia starts telling people the truth,
天哪 要是奥利维亚把真♥相♥告诉别人
Michael will be humiliated.
迈克尔一定会颜面尽失的
Then you should tell him. Soon.
那你应该尽快告诉他
Will you be there when I do?
你会陪着我吗
Please. I don't know how he'll react.
拜托 我不知道他会有什么反应
Sure. I'll be there.
当然 我会伴你左右
Thank you.
谢谢
And thanks for not judging me.
还要谢谢你没有看不起我
Oscar Wilde said, "Every saint has a past,
奥斯卡·王尔德有句话 "每个圣人都有过去
and every sinner has a future."
每个罪人都有未来"
Well, which am I?
那我是哪种
Aw, honey. You're both.
亲爱的 你两者皆是
Just like the rest of us.
跟我们所有人一样
So we're at dinner, and Sheila looks up and says,
我们共进晚餐时 希拉抬头说
"I'm tired of listening to you talk."
"我已经厌倦听你说话了"
That is how my wife decided to end 20 years of marriage.
我妻子就这样决定结束我们二十年的婚姻
It is her loss, my darling.
那是她的损失 亲爱的
No one ever thought she deserved you.
大家都觉得她配不上你
Thank you, Evelyn.
谢谢 伊芙琳
The good news is, you're single again,
好消息是 你又单身了
in the prime of life.
而且正值壮年
This is your time for adventure.
是时候开始冒险了
Meaning what, nightclubs, singles bars?
什么意思 去夜店 单身酒吧
After all these years,
过了这么多年
I'd feel a little lost in that world.
我会在那种世界里觉得茫然的
You just need someone to guide you. That's all.
你只是需要有个人来引导你而已
Perhaps.
也许吧
I'm a little tired.
我有点累了
If you don't mind, I've been up
我从东部时间早上四点
since 4:00 A.M. Eastern time.
到现在一直没睡 先失陪了
Go on. Take a little nap.
快去吧 打个小盹
Thank you again for holding my hand
谢谢你们在这令人沮丧的时刻
during this depressing time.
给我安慰
We'll find a way to lift your spirits.
我们会想办法让你打起精神来的
Don't you worry.
别担心
No.
不行
Excuse me?
什么
I know what you're planning, and I said no.
我知道你在计划些什么 我说不行
Our agreement doesn't give you veto power.
我们的协议没有给予你否决的权利
Then I'll ask nicely.
那我就友好地告诉你
This man is my friend.
这个男人是我朋友
Please leave him alone.
请离他远点
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
You have feelings for him.
你喜欢他
Oh, don't be stupid.
少犯傻了
Yes, you do. I can see it.
你就是喜欢他 我能看出来
You have a little crush.
你对他有点感觉
And you're fat. So what?
而你很胖 那又怎样
Well, this is delicious. Her heart beats.
真有趣 她心动了
Tell me more.
还有什么情况
I'm serious, Adrian.
我是认真的 艾德里安
If you have any regard for me whatsoever,
如果你对我还有一丝在乎
you will not involve him in your disgusting little hobby.
就不要把他也扯进你的不良小嗜好里去
So the question is, do I have any regard for you?
但问题在于 我是否在乎你的感受呢
Damn it, adrian.
该死的 艾德里安
Don't corrupt him just to hurt me.
别为了伤害我而带坏他
I'm gonna introduce Maxwell Rose to wanton carnality
为了他的中年生活考虑
for his own middle-aged good.
我打算把麦克斯韦·罗斯带进荡♥妇♥联盟
The fact that it will hurt you is just a bonus.
会伤害你这件事只是额外奖励
The car's loaded. If there's anything else,
东西都装上车了 如果还忘了什么
you'll probably have to come back for it.
你可能就得回来拿了
Nah, I'm good. This is just trash anyway.
没有了 这只是些垃圾
Just let me throw it away, and we can get going.
等我把这丢了 我们就走吧
Wait. Wait.
等等
Why are you throwing that away?
你为什么要把这丢掉
It's ruined.
它坏了啊
It got ripped, see?
它被扯开了 看到了吗
Only along the seam.
只是接缝处被扯开了
That's nothing. I can fix that in two seconds.
没关系 我分分钟就能补好
Wh--you carry a sewing kit?
你随身带着针线包
I like to be prepared.
我喜欢未雨绸缪
That is amazing.
真是太神奇了
Not really.
还好啦
Seriously. I wouldn't know how to do that.
说真的 换我我就不会补
Well, you don't have to. You have money.
你也不需要知道 你有钱就够了
Most people can't afford to throw a shirt away
大多数人都不会因为一点小裂缝
because of a little rip.
就把一件衬衫丢掉的
Right.
好吧
You must think I am spoiled rotten.
你肯定觉得我是个被宠坏的堕落男人
I think you're spoiled.
我觉得你是被宠坏了
But not rotten.
但是不堕落
Now take off your shirt.
把衣服脱掉
Excuse me?
什么
I'm gonna want to see this on you.
我想看你穿上这个的样子
I'll be done in a minute.
我一分钟内就能补好
Maybe two minutes.
也许要两分钟
Hey there. You got a sec?
你有空吗
I'm so sorry about what happened.
对于发生的一切 我很抱歉
You know, it's one thing for Peri to yell at me.
佩里吼我是一回事
But for her to raise her voice to you, that's inexcusable.
但她对你也大吼大叫 这就无法原谅了
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
I do. I see how hard you work.
我当然担心 我知道你工作有多努力
You're the one that makes this house a home.
是你让这里像个家
And I'm beyond grateful.
我无尽感激
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表