剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I was so taken with him, I... Just lost track of time.
我完全被他吸引了 连时间都忘了
You know, Rosie...
知道吗 罗西
it was good for me to spend time with him.
我很高兴能和他待在一起
Brought back a lot of wonderful memories.
让我想起了很多美好的回忆
Got me to thinking... Is there any way you would
我在想 有没有什么办法
consider coming back to work here
能让你考虑再回来这里工作
and... letting the baby tag along?
带着孩子一起来
I don't think so.
我看算了吧
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
Because it really would mean the world to me.
因为那对我真的很重要
I guess I could consider it.
我可以考虑看看
Rosie, I'm so glad!
罗西 我太高兴了
What is that?
这是什么
A little present from
一份来自
the progressive State of California.
先进的加利福尼亚州的小礼物
It's medical marijuana.
是药用大♥麻♥
I know from my experience with my mom,
从我妈身上我了解到
the painkillers don't always work.
止痛药有时候也不管用
They don't.
是啊 不管用
We may not be friends.
我们可能不是朋友
I may not know anything about you.
我或许并不了解你
But that doesn't mean I can't care
但这不意味着
about what happens to you.
我不关心你的情况
Follow.
跟我来
What is this?
这是什么
You want to know me? This is who I am.
你想了解我 这就是我
Or at least... it's who I used to be.
至少 是我曾经的样子
You were a ballerina?
你当过芭蕾舞演员
I was a principal dancer with the Nevsky Ballet.
我以前是涅夫斯基芭蕾舞团的首席舞者
For six years I danced in all the great ballets.
六年来 我参演了各种伟大芭蕾舞剧
"Swan Lake," "Romeo and Juliet," "Coppelia."
《天鹅湖》 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 《梦偶情缘》
I bet you were amazing.
你肯定跳得好极了
I was...
确实如此
until I got cancer in my leg.
然后我的腿就得了癌症
The doctors said they'd have to cut it off to save my life.
医生说必须截肢才能保命
But...
但...
my life was over just the same.
反正我这一生也玩完了
So why did you leave Russia?
那你为什么离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
I used to hear people shout for me.
我习惯听到无数的喝彩
"La Burakov!" "Bravissima!"
布拉科夫 跳的太棒了
After I lost my leg, all I heard was,
在我截肢后 听到的都是
"I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"
"真抱歉 有什么能帮你的吗"
I do not care for the sound of sympathy.
我一点都不喜欢同情的话
Then I guess I've been pretty annoying
那我最近几天
these last few days.
肯定很招你嫌吧
No, you're always annoying.
不是 你一直很招人嫌
But the brownie...
但你的巧克力小蛋糕
that was nice.
很好吃
You're welcome.
不客气
So do you want to read me your reviews?
那你想给我念念对你的评论文章吗
Well, maybe just one. Yes.
那就读一篇吧 好
This one is from the "St. Petersburg Observer."
这篇是《圣彼得堡观察报》上的
I danced the title role in "Giselle."
我扮演的角色是吉赛尔
The critic writes,
评论家写道
"The moment Odessa Burakov enters the stage,
奥黛莎·布拉科夫走上舞台的那一刻
"a hush comes over the audience.
全场观众都安静了
"The entire theater is beguiled
整个剧院都沉浸在
by the delicate grace that exudes from the stage."
舞台上流露出的优雅气息中
Not bad, huh?
还不错吧
I heard you wanted to see me.
听说你想见我
I've decided I can forgive you.
我决定要原谅你
Really?
真的吗
Oh, Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德
Under one condition.
但我有一个条件
Anything, my darling. You name it.
什么都行 亲爱的 你尽管说
I will marry you if I can still be a father.
如果我还能当父亲的话 我就娶你
And how is that going to work?
你想怎么做
Well, we'll take advantage of modern technology.
我们可以利用现代科技
We can get a surrogate to carry the child.
找个代♥孕♥母亲来怀孩子
Yes, of course.
当然可以
And I just know we can find someone wonderful.
我敢肯定我们能找到最佳人选
And we'll need someone to give us an egg.
我们还需要有人提供卵子
Again, shouldn't be a problem.
还是那句话 没问题
But on this issue, I'm a bit more demanding.
但在这个问题上 我更为苛刻
It's an unorthodox request,
这要求可能有点另类
but I must feel comfortable with the donor.
但是我必须要对卵子捐献者表示满意
I need to know something about her.
我得了解她的一些信息
After all, if I'm mixing my D.N.A. with hers.
毕竟我要把我的DNA和她的混在一起
Alfred...
阿尔弗雷德
exactly what are you suggesting?
你心目中的人选是谁
I want Valentina to give us one of her eggs.
我想让瓦伦蒂娜给我们捐献卵子
So you saw a dvd in the safe? Yeah.
所以你在保险柜中看到了一张光盘 是的
It had Flora's name on it.
上面有芙罗拉的名字
That has to be the one. You've gotta get it.
肯定就是那一张 你得拿到它才行
How am I supposed to do that?
我该怎么做
The next time you're at work... Mmhmm.
下次你去打扫的时候 然后呢
you give Evelyn the baby for a little while.
你把孩子给伊芙琳抱一会
Then tell her you need time to get your work done.
然后告诉她你需要时间来完成工作
Then you go into the study.
然后你就去书房♥
And you open the safe.
打开保险柜
But I only saw her put in the first two letters
但我只看到她输入密♥码♥的
of the combination.
头两个字母
What were they?
是什么
B-A.
B和A
Try "Barrett."
试试"Barrett"
B-A-R-R-E-T-T.
B-A-R-R-E-T-T
How do you know that?
你怎么会知道的
It was the name of someone she loved...
那是她爱的人的名字
very, very much.
非常非常爱
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表