剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Admit it, Henri.
承认吧 昂利
That's all I ever was to you-- a pleasant afternoon.
这就是我对你的所有意义 一个愉快的下午
Will you please sit down?
你能坐下来吗
God, I am such an idiot.
天啊 我真够蠢的
For 20 years, you were the one that got away.
二十年了 是你离我而去
And I blamed myself.
而我还觉得是我的错
I thought, "I wasn't good enough for him."
我以为 "我配不上他"
Well, how about that?
可是
It turns out,
现在看来
you're not good enough for me.
是你配不上我
Sorry. I'm getting ready to leave,
抱歉 我要走了
but I can't seem to find my car keys.
不过我好像找不到我的车钥匙了
I think the bartender may have found a set.
好像酒保找到了一副
Let me check.
我来找找看
So I couldn't help overhearing. You're Carmen's new manager.
我无意中听到 你是卡门的经纪人
Yeah. You know Carmen?
是的 你认识卡门
She's a friend of Alejandro's.
她是亚历翰卓的朋友
Oh, okay.
这样啊
I was wondering how she got invited to this thing.
我就在想她怎么会被邀请来这里
Oh, yes. He's very fond of her.
是啊 他非常喜欢她
In fact, I think he's planning a surprise birthday party for her.
其实 他在计划为她办场惊喜的生日派对
Really? Carmen's got a birthday coming up?
是吗 卡门的生日快到了
Oh, yes. She's going to turn 37.
是的 她就要三十七岁了
What?
什么
Oh, I know. She looks so good for her age.
我知道 她长得很嫩
She fools just about everyone.
她把所有人都骗了
Ah! Here we go.
找到了
Glad I could help.
很高兴能帮到你
What are you doing there?
你在这干什么
I'm waiting for you.
我在等你
Can we talk later? I am not in a good mood.
我们能一会儿再聊吗 我现在心情不好
Neither am I.
我也是
I know about you and Henri--
我知道你和昂利的事了
How he promised to marry you, how he broke your heart.
他是怎样答应娶你 怎样伤了你的心
I know everything.
我都知道了
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在还不能谈这件事
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Because it's none of your business.
因为这跟你无关
Of course it is.
当然有关
Henri's the reason you don't want me dating Remi.
因为昂利你才不愿意我跟雷米约会
Right?
对吗
Yeah. I guess so.
是的 我想是的
Well, that's stupid.
这太愚蠢了
They're all alike. Don't you get that?
他们都是一样的 你还不明白吗
They think money gets them anything they want,
他们认为有钱就可以得到任何想要的东西
or anyone.
或者任何想要的人
Remi isn't like that.
雷米不是那样的人
You're 19. You don't know.
你才19岁 很多事情你不明白
I know I love him.
我知道我爱他
And what if he doesn't love you back?
如果他不爱你呢
What if he breaks your heart?
如果他让你伤心了呢
Then I guess it gets broken!
那我会心碎啊
But that's what I'm trying to protect you from.
我不就是在保护你 让你免受伤害吗
Learn from my mistakes.
从我的错误中吸取教训吧
So I should do what you did, marry my second choice
也就是说我应该学你一样 嫁给备胎
and spend the next 20 years of my life
然后用我接下来的20年人生
wondering "what if"?
思考那么多"如果"
First of all, watch your mouth.
首先 说话注意点分寸
And second of all, I love your father.
其次 我爱你♥爸♥爸
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
Of course.
当然
I may take him for granted sometimes, but...
有些时候我可能不太在意他 但是...
he means everything to me.
他是我的一切
Would you say you ended up with the love of your life?
你是说你最终和你这辈子所爱的人在一起了
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
Then let me end up with mine.
那也请你让我和我爱的人在一起
Mr. Powell, Amy Webb of the Bootstrap Council.
鲍威尔先生 我是引导委员会的艾米·韦布
I wanted you to meet Brandon and Lamar.
我给你介绍下布兰登和拉马尔
They're two of the at-risk youth that we're trying to help.
他们是我们正在帮助的两名潜危青少年
And you brought them into my home.
你居然把他们带到我家来了
Delightful.
很高兴见到你们
Marisol, I've been looking for you.
玛莉索 我一直在找你
Well, here I am.
我现在来了
And I see your glass is half empty.
我看到你的杯子空了一半了
Half full. I'm an optimist.
满了一半 我是个乐观主义者
Even so, let me give you a fresh one.
不管怎么说 我给你换一杯吧
We can't risk you getting thirsty.
我们可不能让你觉得口渴
Oh, I am so sorry.
天哪 真不好意思
I just bought this tux.
这是我刚买♥♥的礼服
Then we have to take care of that stain before it sets.
那我们得在酒渍干之前处理一下
Here. Come with me.
跟我来
Once again, I am so sorry.
再一次 我很抱歉
Here, put on this robe, and I'll take your pants.
穿上这件睡袍 我来清洗你的裤子
Really?
你确定
There's stain remover in the laundry room.
洗衣房♥里有污渍清除剂
Lucky for you,
你真幸运
you were spilled on by a maid.
被一个女佣泼到了酒
Yes, lucky for me.
是的 我真幸运
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Henri just left.
昂利走了
He told me to tell you good-bye.
他让我跟你说声再见
Did he?
是吗
Yes. He...
是的 他...
said that you two had a fight.
说你们吵了一架
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
What about?
想什么
Remi and Valentina.
雷米和瓦伦蒂娜的事
Maybe it would be good if we got out of their way.
也许我们不插手对谁都好
It's their life.
那是他们的生活
I think it would be good if we just...
我想我们不干涉
let them live it,
不管对错
mistakes and all.
那样最好
I think you're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
If Henri ever comes back...
如果昂利再回来
I don't want to be here.
我不想再留在这里了
Oh, you don't have to be.
你没必要啊
I'm sorry to say that. I know he's your brother.
那么说我很抱歉 我知道他是你的弟弟
True, but... you're my sister.
没错 但你是我的姐妹啊
Excuse me, sir.
打扰了 先生
I brought your pants.
裤子洗干净了
You didn't need to spill a drink on me
要想脱我的裤子 你完全没必要
to get my pants off.
把酒洒在我身上
All you had to do was ask.
你只需要开口就行
I think there's been some kind of a misunderstanding.
我想你误会了
Oh?
是吗
Well, is there any way to turn this misunderstanding
有没有什么办法能把这场误会
into an understanding?
转变成共识呢
Pardon?
我不明白
I come from considerable wealth.
我非常富有
In exchange for a little kindness,
为博美人青睐
I can offer tremendous compensation.
我可以支付一大笔钱
Thank you.
谢谢
No.
但不必了
Are you sure?
你肯定
I'm in a position to change your life.
我可以改变你的生活
I'd prefer if you just...
我更希望你...
change your outfit.
换上衣服
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表