剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
but he had a meeting with his agents.
但他和经纪人要开个会
To do damage control?
控制负面消息吗
So you heard about the big news.
你也听说那条重大新闻了
I have.
是的
Did you know Alejandro was gay?
你知道亚历翰卓是同性恋吗
Didn't have a clue.
一无所知
I wish I had.
真希望我知道
It would have made things easier.
那样会让事情容易得多
Easier?
什么容易得多
This may shock you, but...
你也许会很震惊 但...
Alejandro is not just a friend to me.
亚历翰卓于我不仅是个朋友
I have feelings for him.
我喜欢他
I'm not shocked.
我不惊讶
I kept thinking maybe one day he would notice me,
我一直想着 也许有一天他会注意到我
but... he never did.
但他从没有过
Now you know why.
现在你知道原因了
Honestly, it's a relief.
说实话 这是种解脱
If I can't have him,
如果我无法拥有他
at least no other woman will take my place.
至少没有其他女人会取代我的位置
Are you ready for lunch?
你想吃午饭了吗
I made you paella.
我给你做了肉菜饭
It's too spicy.
太辣了
You haven't tasted it yet.
你还没尝呢
Mm. I can just tell.
我一想就是
I've never seen that. I know.
我从没见过呢 可不是么
Remi's not in his room.
雷米不在他的房♥间里
He's not?
他不在吗
All his things are gone.
他的东西全没了
I found these notes on his pillow.
我在他的枕头上找到了这些便条
There's one for each of you.
给你们一人留了一张
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
What is it?
写什么了
He went to Africa.
他去了非洲
He left last night.
他昨晚走的
He says he wants to help vaccinate people in the congo.
他说他想帮助刚果人♥民♥注射疫苗
Sounds like the worst vacation ever.
听着像史上最糟糕的度假了
I don't think it's a vacation.
我觉得这不是度假
Oh, my god. You're right.
我的天 你说得对
He says he'll be gone for a whole year.
他说他要去整整一年
Valentina, did you know about this?
瓦伦蒂娜 你知道这件事吗
He told her he wanted to join doctors
他告诉过她 想加入到医生中
doing humanitarian work.
进行人道主义救援
Then he asked her to go with him.
他还叫她一起去
Then why would he leave without telling her?
那为什么他会不告而别呢
This doesn't sound like Remi.
这不像雷米的作风
I need to call him. He's not answering his phone.
我要打给他 他不接电♥话♥
Remember?
记得吗
Well, then I'll just leave a message for him at his hotel.
那我就给他的宾馆留个言
Is there a Mandarin Oriental in the Congo?
刚果有文华东方酒店吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't understand this.
我就不明白了
Africa of all places.
偏偏去了非洲
If he wanted to help poor people,
他如果想帮♥穷♥人♥的话
why couldn't he just go to Burbank?
为什么不直接去伯班克呢
What does your note say?
你的信上写了什么
It doesn't matter. Excuse me.
没什么 不好意思
Uh, next up...
下一个
The Lamborghini.
兰博基尼
I want that.
我要
No, you don't.
不 你才不想要
I do. I really do.
我想要 真的想要
It has a stick shift.
它是手动档的
I'll hire a chauffeur. I said no.
我会雇个司机 我说不行
She gave you the Picasso.
她刚刚把毕加索让给你了
I just had the upholstery redone... in mohair.
我才刚把衬垫重新换了 用安哥拉羊毛做的
The seats are so soft.
那些椅子太舒服了
See? She's doing it out of spite.
看到了吗 她是为了泄恨才这样做的
For god sakes, Evelyn.
拜托了 伊芙琳
What would you ever do with a Lamborghini?
你要兰博基尼有什么用
I suppose I could have my new chauffeur
我会让我的司机
drive me to your house.
把我载到你家
And then once we were parked
然后把车停到
just beneath your bedroom window,
你的卧室正下方
my new chauffeur and I could make love
我和我的新司机
on your mohair upholstery.
会在你的羊毛衬垫上做♥爱♥
Or if you feel that's spiteful,
如果你觉得那样太过恶意
I-I really don't know what to tell you.
我也不知道要和你说什么了
Excuse me. Have you guys heard the news?
打扰了 你们听到风声了吗
We're in a meeting, Rickey.
我们正在开会 里奇
I'm so sorry, but...
对不起 但是
Michael Stappord's wife was shot.
迈克尔·斯塔福德的妻子中枪了
What?! Yeah, it's on the news. She's in the hospital.
什么 新闻都报了 她在医院
Do they know who did it?
他们知道是谁做的吗
No. It was like a sniper or something.
不知道 好像是狙击手之类的
Oh, my god!
天呐
Wait a minute. You know the Stappords, don't you? We do.
等一下 你们认识斯塔福德家吧 认识
And I hear Taylor lost the baby.
我听说泰勒流产了
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
我都不知道她怀孕了
They had just found out.
也是刚怀上的
Well, we've got to send a card
我们得寄一张卡片
or some flowers or something.
或送些鲜花什么的
I'll chip in if you add my name to the card.
我给你点钱 在上面加上我的名字吧
Oh, absolutely.
当然可以
Now I got to tell Mr. Hemstead what happened.
我现在得去给哈姆士德先生报个信
Adrian?
艾德里安
We're going home now.
我们现在要回家了
Uh... shall we reschedule?
那我们要重新安排时间吗
We'll call you later.
我们晚点跟你联♥系♥
In other news, a woman is in critical condition
一位女士自昨晚在她位于
after she was shot last night
比利佛山庄的家门口被枪击后
in front of her Beverly Hills home.
生命垂危
31-year-old Taylor Stappord
31岁的泰勒·斯塔福德
suffered a single gunshot wound to the abdomen.
腹部被一颗子弹射中
Police are calling the attack "Bizarre and unmotivated."
警方称这次袭击非常离奇且毫无理由
A spokesman for the department
有关部门负责人表示
says the suspect is still at large.
凶手尚潜逃在外
Wall Street is riding high after yesterday's big rally...
今日股市经过昨天的大反弹后继续一路飙升
Well, if you do hear anything,
如果你听到任何消息
please tell him to call his mother.
请让他打给他母亲
Thank you.
谢谢
I talked to all of Remi's friends,
我和雷米所有的朋友都通了话
and no one knew what he had planned.
没有人知道他的计划
Well, he's a grown man. He'll be fine.
他已经长大了 不会有事的
But to just run off like that-- I don't understand it.
但这样突然离开 我不懂
I do.
我懂
Yeah, there's something to be said for...
有句话说
Leaving your responsibilities behind and...
把责任抛诸脑后
Starting a new adventure.
开始新的冒险
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Let's elope.
我们私奔吧
What?
什么
I feel the need to be alone with you
我想和你单独在一起
in some exotic locale.
去异国他乡
That does sound romantic.
听起来真浪漫
When would we leave?
那我们什么时候出发
Tonight.
今天晚上
Well, now you're just being silly.
你现在就是在说傻话了
What about our engagement party?
那我们的订婚派对怎么办
Oh, that. Well...
那个啊
We could go after the party?
我们可以开完派对再走
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表