剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Flora was pregnant.
芙罗拉当时怀孕了
Do you know who the father was?
你们知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
We just knew he was a rich guy.
我们只知道那个人很有钱
That's what she wanted-- to have a millionaire's baby.
她就想这样 有个百万富翁的孩子
Would you say you ended up with the love of your life?
你是说你最终和你这辈子所爱的人在一起了
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
Then let me end up with mine.
那也请你让我和我爱的人在一起
Remi and Valentina-- it's their life.
雷米和瓦伦蒂娜的事 那是他们的生活
I think it would be good if we just let them live it.
我想我们最好不干涉
Thank you so, so much. You're such a good man.
真的太感谢你了 你真是一个大好人
And you are an amazing woman.
你也是一个很棒的女人
I'm worried about my boss-- Mr. Spence.
我很担心我的老板 斯宾思先生
Are you having impure thoughts about your boss?
你对你的老板有不纯洁的想法吗
I've been doing a lot of thinking,
我最近考虑了很多
and now I know what I dream of.
现在我知道我梦寐以求的是什么了
What is it? This.
是什么 这个
Odessa's fine.
奥黛莎没事
Well, just make sure she knows I'll pay for everything,
告诉她 我会付一切费用
You know, including her new, uh... Leg.
包括她的新... 假腿
You know that man I wrote the song about?
你知道我的歌♥里写的那个男人吗
He didn't care about my dreams.
他不在乎我的梦想
He tried to stop me.
他还试图阻止我
I would never do that.
我永远不会那样做
I can't take that chance.
我不能冒险
Buenos dias, Evita.
早上好 艾薇塔[西班牙语]
You look so pretty today.
你今天好美啊
Are you ready for this morning's paper?
给你换张今天早上来的报纸如何
Son of a bitch!
死鸟
What happened? She bit me!
怎么了 她啄我
What? I was changing the paper in the cage,
什么 我在换笼子里的报纸
and the bitch parrot bit my hand.
这只死鹦鹉啄了我的手
Maybe she's hungry.
也许她饿了
Does she have enough pellets?
有足够的饲料吗
This isn't about pellets.
这和饲料无关
The bird is a sociopath. Here.
这鸟是反♥社♥会♥分子 来
Let me see your hand.
让我看看你的手
You're fine.
没事啦
Odessa, what are you doing?
奥黛莎 你在干什么
I'm feeding the bird. She just bit me.
我在喂鸟啊 她刚才啄了我
If she thinks you're rewarding her,
如果她觉得你在奖励她
she'll do it again.
她还会啄人的
Uh, I'll clean the birdcage.
我来清理鸟笼
Um... Carmen, can you go outside and get the mail for me, please?
卡门 你能帮我出去拿信吗
Sure...
当然可以
Sam! Get in here.
山姆 快过来
What are you doing? Do you see that man out there?
你在干什么 你看见那个男人了吗
Uh, yeah.
看见了
Do not let him in here. Why not?
别让他进来 为什么
You got to tell him you don't know who I am.
你得告诉他你不认识我
Who is he? We don't have time for that!
他是谁 没时间说了
Just get rid of him. Ookay.
赶紧让他走 好吧
Um, can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm here to see Carmen Luna.
我找卡门·卢娜
Uh, there's no one here by that name.
这里没有什么卡门·卢娜
Her cousin told me this is where she is staying.
她表妹告诉我她在这里
Uh, well, looks like her cousin got it wrong.
看来她表妹搞错了
Come on, man. I drove all the way from Miami.
拜托 哥们 我从迈阿密大老远开过来的
I don't know what else to tell you.
我不知道还能和你说什么
Well... here's my card.
这是我的名片
If you should happen to see this woman--
如果你碰巧看到了那个
who doesn't live here--
不住在这里的女人
tell her Oscar is in town and really needs to talk to her.
告诉她奥斯卡来了 很想和她谈谈
What the hell is going on, Carmen?
到底是怎么回事 卡门
Who was that?
那是谁
My husband.
我丈夫
Mrs. Powell?
鲍威尔太太
What do you want?
你有什么事
I finished the dishes.
我洗完碗了
Would you like me to start on the laundry?
您想让我去洗衣服吗
I would...
可以
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just so you know,
知会您一声
the Staffords went to visit Michael's family in Florida.
斯塔福德一家去佛罗里达州拜访迈克尔的家人了
So I'm yours for the week if you need me
我这周都能听您差遣 如果您需要我
for cleaning or...
打扫卫生或者
conversation.
倾诉
What on earth would we have to talk about?
我们有什么好聊的
I'll get started on the laundry.
我去洗衣服了
You got the original coroner's report I sent over?
你收到我发的验尸官报告原件了吗
I did.
收到了
Coroner contends it was all a big mix-up.
验尸官坚称只是搞错了
Cover-up is more like it.
更像是掩盖真♥相♥吧
The D.A.'s looking into it, Ida.
地方检察官正在调查 艾达
Yeah, well, while you look,
在你们调查的同时
how about letting my client out on bail?
何不让我的委托人取保候审
That's not gonna happen. Come on.
不可能 拜托
We can prove Flora Hernandez found out she was pregnant
我们可以证明芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯在被杀害之前
just before she was murdered.
发现自己怀孕了
And my client wasn't the father.
我的委托人不是孩子的父亲
Do you know who it was? No.
你知道父亲是谁吗 不知道
But I'm betting baby daddy wasn't thrilled
但我敢肯定孩子的父亲可不愿意
to be handed that cigar, and that's called motive.
与这烫手山芋扯上关系 这就是动机
Something Eddie didn't have. Didn't he?
而埃迪没有这动机 是吗
No. I had no reason to kill Flora.
我没理由杀害芙罗拉
Recognize those e-mails, Eddie?
记得这些邮件吗 埃迪
Keep your mouth shut.
别理他
Don't say another word.
一个字也别说
Good morning, Remi.
早上好 雷米
I brought you your breakfast.
早餐来了哦
Come on. Wake up. You're gonna be late for class.
快起来啦 你上课要迟到了
Let's get a move on, sleepyhead.
快起来 小懒虫
Do you mind?
别吵我
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Damn it, Rosie!
该死 罗西
How much wax did you put on this floor?
你在地板上打了多少蜡
Just two coats. Is it slippery?
就两层 太滑了吗
Like an ice rink.
跟溜冰场似的
Oh, God. I'm late. If the director calls,
天哪 我要迟到了 要是导演来电♥话♥
tell him I left 20 minutes ago.
就说我二十分钟之前已经出门了
Aren't you going to kiss your son good-bye?
不亲一下儿子再走吗
I'm already in character. And she doesn't have kids.
我已经入戏了 这个角色可没孩子
What are you doing? I'm trying to kiss you.
你干什么 吻你啊
In front of the baby? He won't talk, huh?
孩子在这儿呢 他又不会说出去
You're not funny.
一点都不好笑
And what happened the other night was wrong.
那晚的事是个错误
It was nice, but wrong.
很美好 但不对
Oh, come on. Rosie, all we did was kiss.
别这样 罗西 我们那晚只是接吻而已
It's not like we had sex.
又没有滚床单
That's true. Would you like to have sex?
那倒是 你想滚床单吗
Mr. Spence! Rosie, don't you want to be with me?
斯宾思先生 罗西 你不想跟我在一起吗
Even if I do, you made a vow to your wife.
就算我想 你曾发誓与你的妻子相守
We can't go around breaking the rules. It's bad.
不能违背誓言 这样不好
Then why does it feel so good? Stop right there!
那为什么感觉这么好 站住
One kiss. Just to remind me I'm alive.
就亲一下 让我感受活着的感觉
So help me, I'll hit you.
别过来 我会打你的
You wouldn't hit a man in love.
你才不会打一个热恋中的男人
What in the world?
搞什么
You were right, Mrs. Peri, very slippery.
你说得对 佩里太太 地太滑了
What happened?
什么事
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表