剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It's a little hot in here, don't you think?
这里有点热啊 你不觉得吗
How are you not embarrassed right now?
此刻你是怎么做到从容自若的
Because this is how the world works.
这个世界就是这么运转的
If you take one more step, I will hit you.
你要再往前一步 我可要动手了
I should warn you,
我应该给你提个醒
I find resistance to be very arousing.
抵抗可是会让我异常性奋的
You have ten seconds to get out of my way.
我给你10秒钟给我让路
Or what?
如果我不照做呢
Eight, seven...
八 七...
Six, five...
六 五...
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Oh, I can't wait to see how this ends.
我等不及想看看结果会怎样
Four... three, two, one.
四... 三二一
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What the hell? Are you crazy?
搞什么 你疯了吗
Marisol, are you out of your mind?
玛莉索 你是不是疯了
Get help! Fire!
快去找人帮忙 着火了
Fi--get someone in here.
着火了 去叫人过来
You know what? It is a little hot in here.
知道吗 这里确实有些热
Help! Fire! Fire!
救命啊 着火了
Somebody call help!
快来帮忙救火
There's your motive.
动机有了
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Welcome to game night.
欢迎来到游戏之夜
Come on in. Let's get you something to drink.
进来吧 给你们弄点喝的
Hey there.
你们好啊
This is Spence, my... husband.
这位是斯宾思 我的老公
Hey, Spence. I'm Lois.
你好 斯宾思 我叫洛伊斯
Why do you look so familiar?
你怎么看着那么眼熟
Oh, I'm an actor.
我是个演员
I play Dr. Lance Dupree on "Love Affairs".
我在《风流韵事》里演兰斯·杜普里医生
Perhaps you've caught it if you've ever stayed home sick
你们要是生病在家或是偶尔忘关电视
or accidentally left the TV on.
可能会看过
And so the games begin.
游戏开始了
Red wine?
要红葡萄酒吗
Thank you. Thank you, Rosie.
谢谢 谢谢你 罗西
I don't know what we'd do without her.
我都不知道少了她 我们怎么活
Hola, Rosie. Yo soy Lois.
你好 罗西 我是洛伊斯
Mucho gusto.
幸会
And I'm Cody.
我叫科迪
We've met.
我们见过了
Excuse me.
失陪下
What was that?
你那是干什么
Nothing.
没什么
I know what you're doing, and you're going to stop it.
我知道你要干什么 你给我打住
You are going to be all smiles for the rest of the night,
今晚接下来的时间你只许微笑
do you understand?
明白了吗
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I was surprised to see Mr. Cody here.
但我看到科迪先生在这很惊讶
I work with him.
我和他共事啊
You also... you know.
你还... 你懂的
Yes.
对
You are making a fool of Mr. Spence.
你是把斯宾思先生当傻瓜
Yes.
对
Don't you care about his feelings?
你不在乎他的感受吗
No.
不在乎
Are we done?
说完了吗
Good.
很好
"Dances with wolves". "Dirty dancing".
《与狼共舞》 《辣身舞》
No, it's four words.
错 是四个字
I know. Spence, do something else.
我知道 斯宾思 跳点别的
Come on, spence. This isn't helping.
快点 斯宾思 这样没用
Do something else.
换个提示吧
Anything else. For the love of god.
什么提示都行 老天哪
This is it. This is it. Come on. "Flashdance".
快点 快点 拜托 《霹雳舞》
Fighting. What the hell is that?
加油 这是在干什么啊
Time!
时间到
Okay.
好吧
What was it?
答案是什么
"Last tango in Paris".
《巴黎最后的探戈》
That was supposed to be a tango? Dude, come on.
你跳的是探戈啊 老兄 不是吧
And the final score says... we're the winners!
最后得分显示 我们赢了
Awesome job.
干得好
I knew it was a tango, Mr. Spence.
我知道那是探戈 斯宾思先生
I just didn't know it was in Paris.
我只是不知道那是在巴黎
Thank you, Rosie.
谢谢你 罗西
Are you having a good time?
你玩得好吗
Oh, time of my life.
再好不过了
Hello?
喂
Hey! Benny.
本尼
I was just thinking about you.
我刚还在想你呢
Yes, listen. I have an idea for the song
对 听着 我有一首歌♥的灵感
that I think you're gonna...
我觉得你会...
What?
什么
I don't understand.
我没明白
What do you mean, you're gonna drop me?
你什么意思 你要和我解约
What?
什么
Who told you that?
谁和你说的
No, it matters to me.
不 对我很重要
Of course I wasn't trying to pull a fast one.
我当然没想骗人
I just didn't think it was a big deal.
我只是觉得这没什么大不了
So that's -- that's it?
那就这么完了吗
Yeah.
好
Me, too.
我也是
Hey, Spence.
斯宾思
I gotta bail. Is Peri around?
我得走了 佩里在吗
I want to say good-bye.
我想道个别
Sure. Uh, let me find her.
当然 我去找找她
Rosie, have you seen peri?
罗西 你看见佩里了吗
No.
没有
Hang on a sec. I'm sure she's around here somewhere.
稍等片刻 她肯定在附近某处
Honey, it's just charades.
亲爱的 就是个猜词游戏而已
No. It's more than that.
不 不只是游戏的事
Tonight just proves everything i've been saying all along.
今晚刚好验证了我一直在说的
Spence is a bad actor.
斯宾思的演技很烂
And...
而且...
And I know that doesn't mean he's a bad person, but...
我知道那不代表他人不好 但...
How can I be married to someone I don't respect?
我怎么能嫁给一个我不尊敬的人呢
This is his profession, his livelihood.
这是他的职业 他的生计
I mean, take a class, care a little.
上上课 稍微上心一点
But he has no idea how mediocre he is.
但他不知道自己有多平庸
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗
What?
什么
Oh, uh... yeah.
找到了
She's in the bedroom talking with Lois.
她在卧室和洛伊斯说话呢
Okay if I interrupt?
我能去打扰下吗
Yeah. Yeah, go ahead.
可以 去吧
They're not talking about anything important.
她们没说什么重要的事
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm great, actually.
我其实好极了
Really?
真的吗
You look... funny.
你看着很搞笑
That's because I've been doing a lot of thinking.
那是因为我考虑了太多
And now I know what I dream of.
现在我知道我梦寐以求的是什么了
What is it?
得到什么
This.
这个
Now I have something to confess.
现在我有事要忏悔了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表