剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
for reasons that will soon become obvious
是因为不到九个月
in a little less than nine months.
它就会变得很明显了
It seems I'm going to become a father.
我好像要做父亲了
Cheers, cheers.
干杯 干杯
Can you come with me?
你能跟我来一下吗
I need to talk to you for a second.
我需要和你说几句话
I'm cleaning as fast as I can.
我正在尽快清理呢
This isn't about this party.
和这个派对无关
I'm Eddie's mother.
我是埃迪的母亲
I am not screwing around.
我不是吓唬你
I will go to the police,
我会去找警♥察♥
And I will tell them about your little endeavor
告诉他们你的那点小把戏
unless I start getting some answers.
除非我得到一些答案
Look, I didn't know Flora was pregnant, I swear.
我不知道芙罗拉怀了孕 我发誓
But you were aware she was cheating on Eddie.
但你知道她背着埃迪出轨了
We--we were working a party for Flora's boss.
我们当时在芙罗拉老板的一个派对上工作
Eddie was doing some business with some trust fund brats.
埃迪和几个有信托基金的小子交易
Anyway, there was this one kid.
总之 有这么个小孩
The second Eddie's back was turned,
埃迪转身的那一秒
Flora was all over him.
芙罗拉就贴上去了
Couple weeks later, I saw them out together.
几周后 我看见他们一同外出
I need a name.
我需要知道名字
I don't ask customers for names.
我不问顾客的名字
He's over there. You can ask him yourself.
他就在那里 你可以自己问他
Over where? He's at this party?
在哪儿 他在这个宴会上
Right there.
就在那儿
Remi Delatour?
雷米·德拉图
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
All I knew about him was he liked coke
我只知道他喜欢可♥卡♥因♥
and could afford a lot of it.
能买♥♥得起好多
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god! Michael! Michael!
天呐 迈克尔 迈克尔
Somebody!
来人啊
Get a knife! Now!
快拿把刀来
Call 911! Somebody call 911!
报♥警♥ 快报♥警♥
Please come back to me, baby.
回到我的身边来 宝贝
So sorry.
真抱歉
Please come back to me.
回到我的身边来
Wake up, please.
快醒醒
I'm sorry. Please.
真对不起 求你了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表