剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You know, we don't really talk that much.
你知道 我们也不怎么聊天
Of course. You're here to work, not socialize.
当然 你来这儿是工作 也不是交际的
Exactly.
没错
Would you like some help? With what?
你想要帮忙吗 帮什么
Cleaning the kitchen.
打扫厨房♥
I couldn't ask you to do that. You're a guest here.
我不能让你这么做 你毕竟是客人
Oh, no. It's okay. I-I love cleaning.
不 没关系 我喜欢打扫
Why?
为什么
I find it soothing.
我觉得可以静心
Why?
为什么
I don't know. Don't you like to clean?
我不知道 你不喜欢打扫吗
No.
不喜欢
Then why are you a maid?
那你为什么当女佣
I have no good answer for that.
我还真不知道怎么回答了
Thanks.
谢谢
My therapist says that my need to clean
我的心理医生说我想打扫的欲望
is an attempt to impose order on my chaotic inner life.
是为了让我混乱的内心生活恢复秩序
But I think I just like the smell of soap.
但是我觉得我只是爱闻香皂味儿
You missed a spot.
你漏了一点污迹
You know, if you want,
你知道吗 如果你愿意
I could help clean the rest of the house.
我能帮你把整个房♥间都打扫了
Are you sure you're gay?
你确定你是弯的吗
'Cause I could jump your bones right now.
我现在就可以推倒你
What can I say? I just love cleaning.
我能怎么说 我就是喜欢打扫啊
Well, my mess is your party.
那我的凌乱就是你的大宴了
All right.
好的
So Alejandro's never told you that he's serious about me?
亚历翰卓真的没说过他跟我是认真的吗
Sorry. That's too bad.
不好意思 那可真糟糕
It would just be so much easier if I were living here.
如果我住在这里就容易多了
It sure would.
当然啦
I looked for you last night, but you were gone.
我昨晚上找你来着 不过你不在
Yeah. I had to visit a friend.
对 我得去看个朋友
In the middle of the night?
大半夜的吗
We had some issues to discuss.
我们有些事情要讨论
Did you need me for something?
你找我有什么事吗
Michael and I fought about Olivia last night.
迈克尔和我昨晚为奥利维亚吵了一架
Why don't you go with him next time?
你下次可以跟他一起去啊
To the hospital? Yeah.
去医院吗 对啊
Even if you're in the waiting room,
即便你只是在等待室里
you'll be reminding Michael that you're on his side.
你也在提醒迈克尔你站在他这边
Before you know it, he'll be saying, "Olivia who"?
很快他就连奥利维亚姓什么都忘了
You're so smart.
你好聪明啊
Thank you. It's my pleasure.
谢谢 乐意效劳
So what were your friend's issues?
你朋友的事情是什么
Nothing big.
没什么大事
Marisol?
玛莉索
I tell you everything about my life,
我对你无所不谈
and you never tell me anything about yours.
你却从不和我说你的事
Why is that?
为什么呢
My life... is just not that interesting.
我的生活没那么有趣
Now... if you'll excuse me.
先失陪了
Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you.
你在这儿啊 我一直找你呢
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. During last night's festivities,
是啊 昨晚欢庆时
I spilled merlot on my shirt,
我把墨尔乐酒洒在了衬衫上
and it left this huge stain. Can you get that out?
留下了这块大污渍 你能帮我洗干净吗
No. Really?
不能 真的吗
You used to be a whiz with wine stains.
你以前可是去酒渍的高手
Oh, I can get the stain out. I choose not to.
我可以除掉那个污渍 我不愿意而已
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Do you really think I would do anything
你真以为我什么都愿意做
to make your stay here easier?
让你更容易住在这里吗
You're not happy Genevieve and I are seeing each other.
你不乐意吉纳维芙和我约会
No. I'm not.
对 我不乐意
You're worried that I'll hurt her again.
你担心我会再次伤害她
You're 2-for-2.
俩问题都答对了
Would you believe that I've changed?
你相信我变了吗
Not you, Mr. Leopard.
不信 猎豹先生
Your spots are where they've always been.
江山易改 本性难移啊
Now why do you think you can talk to me this way?
你凭什么认为你能这么和我说话
Because I'm the only one in this room Genevieve can trust.
因为我是吉纳维芙在这屋里唯一能信任的人
She knows it, I know it, and you know it.
她知道 我知道 你也知道
Genevieve told me she loved me last night.
吉纳维芙昨晚和我说她爱我
And then she asked me if I'd like to move back in here again.
然后她问我愿不愿意搬回这里
Now...
既然如此
should I tell her that you asked me not to?
我该告诉她你不让我搬进来吗
Or would that hurt your very special relationship?
还是那会伤害到你们特殊的友谊
Go ahead. Move in.
来吧 搬进来啊
But I still won't do your laundry.
但我依然不会洗你的衣服
So... what happened?
怎么样了
I called the ambulance, and then we went to the hospital.
我叫了救护车 然后我们去了医院
Is the man gonna be okay?
那男人会没事吗
His name is Frank.
他叫弗兰克
He's an ad exec from La Jolla.
他是个来自拉荷亚的广♥告♥经理
And, yes, he's going to be okay.
对 他会没事的
Thank god.
谢天谢地
He doesn't have any family,
他没有家人
so I told him I'd go visit him every Friday and Tuesday.
所以我跟他说我每周五和周二会去看他
That's nice of you.
你真善良
It's what human beings do.
人类就是这样
They look after each other.
大家要互相照顾
You can stop shooting daggers at me.
你不用再对我冷嘲热讽了
I feel guilty enough as it is.
我本来就够愧疚了
Really?
真的吗
I do. I feel awful.
真的 我觉得糟透了
And I'm totally happy to let you visit him.
让你去看他 我十分开心
Let me?
让我
I wasn't asking your permission.
我不是在征求你的允许
I realize you're tired, but you need to can the attitude.
我知道你累了 但你得端正下态度
Are you not paying attention?
你没听见我说的吗
You don't tell me what to do anymore.
你别再对我指手画脚了
It's over.
结束了
You're quitting?
你要辞职吗
Oh, no. Your baby needs me.
当然不是 你的宝宝需要我
And so does Mr. Spence.
斯宾思先生也是
But you and me...
但你我之间
We are done.
我们完了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
But I will not allow you to speak to me that way.
我不会允许你那样和我讲话的
What are you gonna do?
你要干嘛
Call the cops?
报♥警♥吗
I'm sorry I didn't call an ambulance.
我很抱歉没叫救护车
But that man could have sued me or had me arrested.
但那个男的可能会起诉我 或者害我被逮捕
He could have ruined my life!
他可能会毁了我的生活
Maybe it needs to be ruined.
也许就该被毁掉
You take it all for granted.
你觉得一切都是理所当然
No, I don't!
我才没有
You ignore your baby.
你不管你的孩子
You cheat on your husband!
背着你老公偷♥情♥
Yes! I make mistakes. I admit it!
对 我犯了错 我承认
But I don't go out of my way to hurt people.
但我不会刻意伤人
I'm a good person!
我是个好人
No! No, you're not!
不 你不是
I am a good person. And I deserve to be happy.
我才是个好人 我该得到幸福
But I didn't take what I need because...
但我没有如愿以偿 因为
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
I know the truth now.
我现在知道真♥相♥了
You are bad.
你是坏人
So I won't feel guilty.
所以我不会愧疚的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表