剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
because I'm being interviewed tomorrow,
因为我明天要接受采访
and...my pores are just...
而且 我的毛孔实在是
Go.
去吧
I'll take care of your baby.
我会照顾你的孩子的
Thanks.
谢谢
Ah, the cavalry has arrived.
救兵来啦
And she's brought disinfectant.
而且她还带了清洁剂
Hello, Mrs. Powell. Where would you like me to start?
您好 鲍威尔太太 我从哪里开始打扫呢
I was thinking the study.
书房♥吧
That's where it happened.
惨剧就发生在那里
Sorry about the blood and gore.
抱歉这里血流满地
I was going to clean it myself,
我本来是要亲自打扫的
but I wasn't emotionally capable.
但是我实在是太难过了
Flora and I were so close, you see.
要知道芙罗拉跟我关系很好
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
别担心 交给我吧
Just go and relax.
您去休息吧
Oh, you're a cherub.
你简直是天使下凡
That's what you are. You're a spicy little cherub.
没错 你就是个可人的小天使
Sorry.
对不起
For a second there, I thought you were someone else.
我刚才把你当成别人了
I'm Marisol.
我是玛莉索
I'm here to clean your home.
我是来打扫您家的
Of course. Evelyn mentioned that you were stopping by.
当然啦 伊芙琳提到过你会来
It's very kind of you.
你真好
Oh, I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意来帮忙
I know you and your wife have been through a lot.
我知道您和您妻子经历了很多
Did you know Flora?
你认识芙罗拉吗
No.
不认识
This is a picture that I took.
这是我拍的一张照片
She was very lovely.
她真可爱
Oh, she was smart and funny and vibrant.
她非常聪明 风趣 生机勃勃
Very ambitious.
很有野心
Are you ambitious...
你有野心吗
Marisol?
玛莉索
There are things I want.
我有想要的东西
Well, if you continue to be this nice to me...
如果你继续对我这么好
I will see to it that you get them.
我会让你如愿以偿的
Did you feed him?
你给他喂奶了吗
I can't have him screaming during this interview.
我不能让他在这次采访期间大哭大闹
He's had his bottle,
他喝了一瓶奶
but he might need his diaper changed soon.
但他可能很快就需要换尿布了
If you humiliate me, we are going to have a problem.
如果你让我丢脸 那我不会让你好过的
Oh, they sent Brenda Colfax?
他们派来了布伦达·科尔法克斯
This will be the best acting I do all year.
这将是我今年的最佳演出
Brenda!
布伦达
Peri Westmore.
佩里·韦斯特莫
How long has it been?
咱们多久没见啦
The Red Carpet at the Oscars.
上次见面是在奥斯卡红地毯上
That's right. Aw, do you forgive me for what I said?
对啊 你能原谅我说你的裙子
about your dress? Of course!
不好看吗 当然啦
I was just trying to be funny.
我只是想显得幽默
And you came so close.
你当时离得太近了
Ma? Where have you been? I was getting worried.
妈妈 你去哪里了 我好担心
I went shopping. I bought us some clothes.
我去购物了 买♥♥了些衣服
Clothes?
衣服
Yeah, but I wasn't sure of your size. Go try this on.
但我不确定你穿什么码 试试这件
Mama...
妈妈
What is this?
这是什么
Our new uniform. We're gonna wear it at work.
我们的新制♥服♥ 上班时得穿
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
those people in that house,
那所房♥子里的人们
need to be reminded of what we're there to do.
得记起我们的身份
Rich boys...
富家子弟
they never fall in love with the help.
不会爱上女佣的
Trust me on this.
相信我
Hey. What's that?
那是什么
Alejandro's iPod.
亚历翰卓的iPod
Songs have been added...
卡门·卢娜
by Carmen Luna.
添加了歌♥曲
Explain.
解释一下吧
Okay, as you know, I'm a singer.
你知道的 我是名歌♥手
No. You never tell me this.
不 你从没告诉过我
Well, I thought that if he liked my songs,
我觉得如果他喜欢我的歌♥
he would wanna help me.
就会想帮我
It's not a big deal, is it?
没什么大不了的吧
Every day, I see people wanting things from him.
每天 我都看到人们想从他身上得到东西
Needing money. Asking favors.
要钱 寻求帮助
Because he is a good man, he finds it hard to say "No."
因为他是个好人 很难拒绝别人
It's my job to protect him from people like that...
我的职责就是让他不要接触到那种人
People like you.
你这样的人
For God sake, Odessa, this is my dream.
看在老天的份上 奥黛莎 这是我的梦想
What is that to him?
关他什么事
I work in his house.
我在他家工作
He should care about me.
他应该关心我
Do you care about him?
你关心他吗
Yeah. Sure, I do.
我当然关心
You don't care.
你才不关心
Not like I do.
不像我这样
Still, I think he would enjoy helping someone,
但我还是觉得他会很乐意帮助
who's just starting out.
刚刚起步的新人
If you play him your music,
如果你敢把自己的歌♥曲放给他听
even one song,
哪怕是一首歌♥
I will fire you.
我就炒了你
Do you understand?
明白吗
Good.
很好
Oh. For what it is worth...
顺便告诉你
I listened to all your songs.
我听了你所有的歌♥曲
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think you should get a new dream.
你还是换个梦想吧
So, Peri, I hear Scorsese is directing this film.
佩里 我听说斯科塞斯导演这部片子
Were you stunned when you heard that he wanted to work with you?
听说他想和你合作的消息后你震惊了吗
'Cause I know I was.
因为我就很吃惊
Rosie, I think the baby needs changing.
罗西 我觉得宝宝该换尿布了
Unless that awful smell is coming from Brenda.
除非那股臭味是布伦达身上的
So... you're a busy actress, and a full-time mother.
你是个很忙的演员 而且是全职妈妈
How do you do it?
你是怎么办到的
It is not easy, but I work really hard at it.
这并不容易 但我很努力
I am a spectacular mom.
我是个超棒的妈妈
And your movie shoots in Rome. Will you take him on location?
你的电影在罗马拍摄 你会带他去片场吗
Of course.
当然啦
Some women may be able to run off to a foreign country,
有些女人也许可以把孩子交给别人
leaving their kid behind with someone else,
然后自己去外国
but I can't.
但我做不到
To me, there's no excuse for abandoning your child.
对我来说 绝不可以抛弃自己的孩子
Switching topics, let's talk about your leading man.
换个话题吧 聊聊你的男主角
Mrs. Westmore!
韦斯特莫太太
Rosie, be quiet! We're rolling!
罗西 小声点 我们在拍摄呢
But the baby!
是宝宝的事
What about the baby? Is something wrong?
宝宝怎么了 出什么事了
No, he's fine.
不 他没事
He just said his first word.
他刚说了第一个词
Oh, my God! What did he say?
天啊 他说了什么
He called me "Mama."
他叫我"妈妈"
Something wrong?
出什么事了
Elevator. It's not working.
电梯坏了
Huh. Well, no worries.
别担心
I will take the tray up for you.
我替你把托盘送上去
Wait!
等等
I will take up the tray.
我自己送上去
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表