剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
in what happens to the help.
没那么感兴趣
I heard that group of doctors accepted your application.
我听说那群医生接受你的申请了
They did. I leave Friday.
是的 我这周五就离开
Did you... talk to Valentina?
你和瓦伦蒂娜谈过了吗
I did.
是的
And now I'm gonna talk to you.
现在我要跟你谈谈
Sit down.
坐下
Valentina has wanted to be a designer
瓦伦蒂娜从小就想着要
since she was a child.
成为设计师
She used to make dresses for her dolls.
她曾经给她的洋娃娃们做衣服
I could see the talent even then.
那时候我就能看出她有天赋
So I bought her sewing machines
所以我给她买♥♥了缝纫机
and patterns and fabric.
和各种布料
I did all I could to encourage her.
我尽了全力来支持她
Her dream became my dream.
她的梦想也成了我的梦想
You're about to tell me you don't want her
你要告诉我 你不想让她和我
to go to Africa with me. Oh, Remi.
去非洲了 雷米
I have seen so many women throw their ambition away
我见过太多的女人因为怕失去男人
because they're scared of losing a man.
而放弃自己的雄心壮志
To be honest, I'm the one who's scared of losing her.
说实话 我才是那个怕失去她的人
I know, but if you love her,
我知道 可如果你真的爱她
you must let her go to school.
就得让她去上学
Let her be everything she can be.
让她追逐自己的梦想
So what do you want me to do?
那你想让我做什么
I've written a note.
我写了一张纸条
You're gonna copy it...
你把它抄一遍
in your handwriting and leave it for Valentina.
用你的字体 留给瓦伦蒂娜
It explains
里面说了
why you want her to stay...
为什么你想让她留下...
and why you needed to leave without saying good-bye.
为什么你要不辞而别
If I do this, she'll never forgive me.
如果我写了 她一辈子都不会原谅我
No.
不
A year from now she'll know the truth.
一年过后她就会知道真♥相♥
And I'll be the one she won't forgive.
而我会是她无法原谅的人
They should be here any second.
他们随时都会来
I know.
我知道
Can I say something?
我能说一句吗
I wish you wouldn't.
最好不要
I'm gonna divorce Peri.
我会和佩里离婚
If that's what you want.
如果你想离 就离吧
It is.
我确实想
And I was thinking...
而且我在想
Maybe in a few months
等过几个月
after I've been on my own for a while...
我恢复单身一段时间之后
Mrs. Peri is bringing my son here.
佩里太太要把我儿子带来了
He's my life.
他是我的生命
I can't repay her kindness with betrayal,
我不能以怨报德
not even for someone I love.
即使是为了我爱的人
Hey, Rosie.
罗西
Guess who's here?
猜猜谁来了
Mami!
妈妈
Thank you, Mrs. Peri.
谢谢你 佩里太太
For the rest of my life, thank you.
我这一辈子都会感激你
It was truly my pleasure.
这真的是我的荣幸
Isn't he just precious?
他真是珍贵啊
Yes, he is.
是啊
And to think you wanted me to wait.
你居然还想让我等等
What? Oh, yeah.
什么 是啊
He didn't want me to get Miguel. That's not what I said.
他不想让我接来米格尔 我不是那样说的
You're such a liar.
你真是个骗子
He wanted me to wait for a few months
他想让我等几个月
while he talked to lawyers
让他和律师谈谈
and waded through a bunch of red tape.
查阅一系列文件
But I said, "No. Rosie needs her little boy now."
但我说 "不 罗西现在就需要她的儿子"
I was just worried.
我只是很担心
This is so illegal. Oh, who cares?!
这严重违反了法律 谁关心啊
It's so worth it.
太值了
Rosie, do you want to show Miguel the house?
罗西 你想带米格尔看看♥房♥♥子吗
We have a pool. Do you know what a pool is?
我们有游泳池哦 你知道游泳池是什么吗
Rosie, I...
罗西 我
I really am glad he's here.
他来了我真高兴
Hey, Michael.
迈克尔
How was work?
工作怎么样
You have to go.
你得走了
What?
什么
You need to pack your things and leave now!
你得打包行李 马上离开
Why?
为什么
Because you're not safe here!
因为你在这里不安全
I know who you are and why you came here,
我知道你的身份以及你来这里的原因
and I'm not the only one who knows.
而且不止我一个人知道
Who else?
还有谁知道
I can't tell you.
我没法告诉你
Is it Phillipe Delatour? Just...
是不是菲利普·德拉图 快
Get your things and I'll call you a taxi.
去拿东西 我给你叫出租车
Poor Alejandro.
可怜的亚历翰卓
Poor Alejandro? What about me?
可怜的亚历翰卓 那我呢
This picture could destroy his career.
这张照片可能毁了他的事业
Nobody cares if you're gay.
没人在乎你是不是同性恋
My mother cares!
我妈妈就在乎
Then tell her I'm moving in.
那告诉她我要搬进你家
Now she'll think you're a drag queen. Enough.
那她会以为你是变装皇后的 够了
I don't want to keep talking about that picture.
我不想一直谈那张照片
So... how is Alejandro doing?
亚历翰卓怎么样
How do you think? He's devastated. Well
你觉得呢 他难受死了 好吧
I mean, it's just the internet.
这只不过是网络谣言
Maybe people will stop talking about it.
也许人们会不再谈论这件事
Not anytime soon.
最近不会
How are we gonna contain this?
我们怎么洗白这事
He needs a beard.
他需要掩护
Showing up on the red carpet with a busty blonde
和一个金发波霸辣妹一起上红地毯
isn't gonna make people forget this photo.
没法让人们忘了这张照片
I'm not talking about a girlfriend.
我不是说女友
We need to get him married.
我们得让他结婚
She'd need to be discreet... and hot.
她得谨慎小心 而且超正
Is there anyone you can trust to help you out?
有没有你信任的人能帮你
I know just the girl.
我知道有个女孩
What is this?
这是干什么
I thought you were out.
我还以为你出门了
Being pregnant makes me tired. I was taking a nap.
怀孕让我很累 我开始在打盹
Why is Marisol packing her bags?
玛莉索为什么在打包行李
Take your things to the taxi. I'll tell her what's going on.
把行李送上出租车 我来告诉她是怎么回事
I'll say good-bye when I come back for my purse.
我回来拿钱包时再来道别
Michael, what is going on?
迈克尔 出什么事了
If she is in danger, why are we sending her away?
如果她有危险 我们为什么要把她送走
People know that she's here.
人们知道她在这里
And these are people you work with?
是你的同事们吗
I can't talk about that.
我没法告诉你
Well, whoever this woman is, she is our friend,
不管这女人是谁 她都是我们的朋友
and we have to protect her.
我们得保护她
That's what I'm trying to do!
我就在这样做啊
I'm ready to go.
我准备好离开了
Marisol, oh, my god.
玛莉索 天啊
Did michael tell you everything?
迈克尔告诉你一切了吗
He did.
是的
I am...
我真的
so sorry that I had to lie to you.
很抱歉 我不得不欺骗你
Did you lie about being my friend?
你和我做朋友也是骗我的吗
Never.
绝不是
Please don't go.
请你别走
Believe me.
相信我
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表