剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You can't take him places without telling me.
你不能招呼都不打一声就带他去别的地方
That's wrong. You were worried. I get it.
那是不对的 你很担心 我知道了
I don't suppose you considered channeling any of that anxiety
你肯定没有把这种焦虑转化为
into actual housework?
做家务的力量
No, no. You don't make jokes.
不 不 你别开玩笑
This is serious.
这是个严肃的问题
You don't take the baby anymore.
你不能再带宝宝出去了
I would advise you to mind your tone.
我建议你注意自己的语气
Remember, you are an employee in this house.
记住 在这栋房♥子里你是个雇工
Not anymore.
不再是了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I am taking the baby home.
我要带宝宝回家
No, you don't need to do that.
不 你不必那么做
This is a silly misunderstanding.
这只是个愚蠢的误会
Mrs. Peri trusts me to take care of her baby.
佩里太太信任我照顾她的孩子
And that's what I'm gonna do.
那正是我要做的
I'm home!
我回来了
you might want to take it up to the bedroom.
你们最好去卧室继续
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Hello, Marisol.
你好啊 玛莉索
what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Michael and I need to have a talk.
我和迈克尔得谈一谈
A talk?
谈谈
And I thought we might as well have it
我们何不一边吃顿家常便饭
over a nice home-cooked meal.
一边谈谈呢
It's been a while since he's had my pot roast.
他已经很久没吃过我做的焖烧牛肉了
He's probably forgotten how much he likes it.
也许他忘记了他有多喜欢这道菜
listen, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
But you are gonna have to leave.
不过你得走了
No.
不
No. Not until I get some answers.
不 除非我得到答案
About what?
什么答案
Well... For starters,
首先
why is he trying to impregnate that slut he's married to?
他为什么想和他的荡♥妇♥老婆生孩子
Joan Fisher told me she saw Taylor at the Bundy Clinic.
琼·费舍尔说她在邦迪诊所看见泰勒了
I just need to know what he's thinking.
我只想知道他在想什么
Is he just humoring her?
他只是在迁就她吗
I see you're upset.
我能看出你心烦意乱
Okay. You were the one who told me he still loves me.
好吧 你和我说过他还爱着我
I've put my life on hold
我暂停了我的生活
waiting for him to get away from that woman.
等待他离开那个女人
But if she has a baby, he'll be trapped forever.
可如果她有了孩子 他永远都会困在其中
Olivia, you just--
奥利维亚 你只是
You swore to me he loves me, right?
你发誓说他爱着我 是吗
Right?
是吗
Doesn't Michael love me?
迈克尔不爱我了吗
No.
不爱了
So... you lied to me?
所以 你对我撒谎了
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
You were so angry and hurt.
你那时很受伤 非常生气
You were threatening to expose Taylor's past.
你威胁说要揭穿泰勒的过去
I thought if you had time to heal,
我想如果你有时间疗伤
it would help you accept the situation.
你就能够面对现实
But I did lie.
但我的确撒谎了
And for that...
我为此
I am sorry.
表示歉意
It's not enough... to say, "I'm--I'm sorry"
当你毁了别人的生活
when you've ruined someone's life.
只说一句对不起是不够的
What do you mean, you quit?
你说不干了是什么意思
I don't like working for Mrs. Evelyn. She's very rude.
我不喜欢给伊芙琳太太干活 她太无力了
But we are so close to finding out who killed Flora.
但是我们就快找出是谁杀了芙罗拉了
And I feel bad about that.
我很遗憾
But she took the baby shopping without asking me.
但是她不问问我就带着宝宝去逛街
I know, and that was wrong.
我明白 那不对
But I need you in that house.
但是我需要你留在那所房♥子里
I looked for the DVD. It wasn't there.
我找过光盘 不在那
Maybe it's somewhere else in the house.
也许就在那所房♥子里的某个地方
If you could just go back for one... No!
如果你能回去再干一个... 不行
Damn, Rosie.
该死 罗西
This is my son's life we're talking about.
我们在说的可是我儿子的性命啊
Your son is not the only son in the world.
你儿子不是这个世上唯一的儿子
And I don't feel comfortable bringing Tucker into that house.
把塔科带去她家 我感觉很不舒服
That woman--
那个女人
She's strange. No, Evelyn is perfectly fine.
她很奇怪 没有 伊芙琳完全正常
That's a lie.
你撒谎
Yeah. I can tell now when you're lying.
我现在能分辨你什么时候说谎了
You probably lie so much, you don't even know anymore.
你大概是说了太多谎话 连你自己都不知道了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That was mean.
我太刻薄了
But it's true.
但你说得没错
I-I am so desperate to help Eddie.
我不顾一切地要帮埃迪
I will say anything. I will do anything.
所以我什么都敢说 什么都能做
I keep telling myself the end justifies the means,
我不断告诉自己只要目的正当可以不计较手段
but I'm hurting people.
但我的确在伤害大家
That's not right.
那样不对
I wish I could help.
我真希望我能帮上忙
I know. But you did everything you could.
我知道 但你已经尽力了
I will find some other way.
我会找到其他办法的
Mr. Pettigrove?
柏蒂格罗夫先生
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's just, I'm 76 years old, and I've never been married.
只是 我已经76岁了却还没结过婚
I thought my time had finally come.
我想我的日子不多了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Of course.
当然
What if you had lied to her about having money?
如果是你欺骗了她说你很有钱呢
Would it be okay for her to walk out on you?
她离开你是不是就没关系了
That's different.
那不一样
A woman shouldn't want to marry a man
一个女人不应该只因为
just because he's rich.
男人有钱就想嫁给他
And a man shouldn't want to marry a woman
一个男人也不应该只因为
just because she can have his baby...
女人不能生孩子就不想娶她
If you don't mind me saying. No, not at all.
希望你别介意 完全不介意
I like that you have strong opinions.
我喜欢你有主见
So many young people don't.
很多年轻人都没主见
I know it's none of my business,
我知道不关我的事
but I've known Mrs. Delatour my whole life.
但是我一直认识德拉图太太
She's so fun and totally sweet.
她很有趣而且非常贴心
I think you'd really like being married to her.
我觉得你会很想跟她结婚的
But she lied to me.
但她对我撒谎了
There's this boy.
有个男孩
I'm totally in love with him.
我非常爱他
And he did something... way worse than lying.
他做了件比撒谎糟糕得多的事
But I know he feels awful about it.
但我知道他自己也不好受
So I found a way to forgive him.
所以我还是原谅了他
Well, I'm not good at forgiving people.
我不擅长原谅别人
Maybe that's why you're 76 and never been married.
也许那就是你76岁了还没结婚的原因
I can't believe I let you leave the other day without paying you.
真不敢相信那天我没给你工钱就让你走了
That was insensitive of me.
我真是太迟钝了
You're paying me now, so I'm good.
你现在要付给我了 所以没事的
I'll just get some cash out of the safe if that's okay?
我去保险箱拿点现金 可以吗
Sounds great.
很好
I also want to apologize again
我还想为我那天擅作主张带孩子的事
for my little field trip with the baby.
再一次向你道歉
I have thought about it,
我后来又想了想
and I realize I was completely in the wrong.
才意识到我真的是错了
People make mistakes.
大家都会犯错
It's been a long time since I've enjoyed the company
我有很久没和那么可爱的孩子
of such an adorable child.
待在一起了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表