剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Look what I'm reduced to.
看看我沦落成什么样了
This hulking mass is Olga.
这个庞然大物叫奥尔加
She won a bronze medal for Bulgaria in the shot put.
她在铅球比赛上为保加利亚赢得过一枚铜牌
She now works here
她现在在这里做事
and eats me out of house and home.
都快把我吃穷了
What'd she say?
她说什么
Must be time for her feeding.
肯定到了她吃饭的时候
You keep cleaning.
你接着打扫
I'll get you some meat.
我去给你拿点肉来
Look, about Rosie...
罗西的事
What about her?
什么事
She says you insulted her.
她说你侮辱了她
That doesn't sound like me.
那不像是我会做的事
Do you deny propositioning her?
你是在否认向她求欢了
I discussed some business, yes.
我跟她谈了点生意 没错
Business?
生意
Did you or did you not offer her money for sex?
你到底有没有给她钱让她提供性服务
You know what I hate?
你知道我痛恨什么吗
Hypocrites.
伪君子
What?
什么
You're having sex with her, right?
你跟她都已经搞在一起了 不是吗
That's beside the point.
那不是重点
No, it's not.
就是一回事
I admit I wanna take a bite off the same apple
我承认我也想咬一口
you're nibbling on.
你正在啃的那个苹果
What's so wrong about offering to pay top dollar for it?
我出高价钱有什么不对吗
There's someone I want you to meet, Adrian.
我想让你见一个人 艾德里安
Who's that? My fist.
见谁 我的拳头
Could I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
My date's gonna be here any minute.
我的约会对象随时可能会到
This will take just two seconds.
就谈一会儿
I obviously hurt your feelings yesterday,
我昨天显然伤害了你的感情
and I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
You said that I could trust you.
你说过我可以信任你
So I exposed a part of myself--
所以我把我身体的一部分暴露给你
something I'm embarrassed by--
让我难堪的一部分
and you insulted me.
你却侮辱了我
And I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Am I such a scary boss
难道我是那么吓人的老板
that you feel like you can't even say "No" to me?
你甚至不敢对我说"不"吗
No.
不是的
No, no. You're terrific.
不是那样 你很棒
And I wanted to help you, but I-I--
我想帮你 但是我
I couldn't, because I'm immature
我做不到 因为我太不成熟
and silly and...
太愚蠢 太...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
I'm glad you think I'm terrific.
我很高兴你觉得我很棒
Oh, I do.
我是这么认为的
And now that I've gotten to know you,
现在我有机会了解你了
I-I think you're amazing, and I like you so very much.
我觉得你很了不起 我非常喜欢你
So you didn't like me at first? Huh?
这么说你一开始并不喜欢我了
I couldn't tell.
我也说不清
You don't really let... people in.
你并不让别人走进你内心
That's true.
你说的没错
Why is that?
为什么呢
I've trusted a lot of people over the years,
过去的几年我相信过很多人
and, um...
但是...
so many of them have betrayed me.
他们中的很多人都背叛了我
So I keep the walls up just to be safe.
所以我竖起心防 只为保护自己
I get not wanting to show people your back.
我能理解你不想向大家展现你的后背
But you shouldn't be afraid to show people your soul.
但你不应该害怕向他们展现你的灵魂
You're right. I shouldn't.
你说得对 我不应该害怕
Well, just know...
你只要知道
you can trust me.
你能相信我
You can be open with me and tell me what's going on,
你可以对我敞开心扉 告诉我你的事情
and I will never, ever betray you, okay?
我永远也不会背叛你 好吗
My date is here.
我约会对象来了
Well... have a nice time.
祝你们玩得开心
Carmen...
卡门
I do trust you,
我确实信任你
and it would be nice to have someone in my life,
在我生命中能有人了解我的情况
aware of what's going on with me.
是件好事
So I wanna introduce you to someone.
所以我想把你介绍给某人
Someone I'm very serious about.
一个对我很重要的人
Alejandro, I had no idea.
亚历翰卓 真没想到
No one does.
世事难料
What do you mean? Is she in the business?
什么意思 她也在唱片界吗
Carmen, I want you to meet Scott...
卡门 我想让你见见斯科特
My boyfriend.
我的男友
Hi. Welcome.
欢迎光临
Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
I heard Phillipe was your plus one.
我听说你的男伴是菲利普
And we also brought our son Remi
我们还带了儿子雷米
and his new girlfriend Valentina. Hi.
和他的新女友瓦伦蒂娜 你好
How you doing?
你好
Just to make it a family affair. You don't mind, do you?
想全家共同出席 你不介意吧
Why would I mind you bringing two extra people...
你多带了两个人来晚宴 我为什么
to a dinner party?
要介意啊
You know what they say. The more, the merrier.
老话说得好 人越多越热闹
Whoever says that, I want him to stop.
不管是谁说的 我希望他闭嘴
I'll get some more chairs.
我去多拿些椅子
I'll do it. Watch the door. Okay.
我去吧 看着点门 好的
Hey, sorry I'm late. Traffic was awful.
抱歉我迟到了 路上太堵了
You must be Brad?
你就是布莱德吧
Yeah.
对
We've been expecting you.
我们正等你呢
You fought with Adrian Powell?
你打了艾德里安·鲍威尔
Yeah, well, I tried to. Why?
对 想打来着 为什么
He insulted Rosie.
他侮辱了罗西
He offered her money for sex.
他要给她钱陪睡
Are you kidding me? That is so gross.
你在开玩笑吗 太恶心了
Is she here?
她在家吗
She's at the store.
她去商店了
Well, I went over to Adrian's house
我去了艾德里安家
to set him straight, but...
想和他把话说清 但...
before I could punch his lights out,
还没揍得他两眼发黑
I slipped and gave myself a concussion.
我脚下一滑 摔了个脑震荡
And... you did this for Rosie?
你这样做是为了罗西
Yeah, and I-I don't know why. I...
是啊 我不知道原因 我...
guess I was... avenging her.
我想是要替她报仇
If you wanna laugh at me, go ahead.
你想笑我就笑吧
Now why would I laugh?
我为什么笑呢
'cause I made a fool out of myself.
因为我犯傻了
You defended a woman who was sexually harassed.
你保护了一个受到性骚扰的女人
That's not funny.
这并不好笑
It's gallant as hell.
相当勇敢
It's been a while.
很久没这样了
Since what?
没哪样
Since you've been nice to me.
你能善待我
Thanks.
谢谢
You surprised me today.
你今天让我很惊讶
My brave boy.
我的勇士
If you can keep doing that,
如果你能保持下去
I think we're gonna be okay.
我觉得我们会过得很好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
诸位
Taylor and I...
我和泰勒
have a little announcement to make.
要宣布一件事
And we're not telling everyone just yet
我们现在才告知诸位
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表