剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Hey... nobody. Just the maid.
没谁 就是个女佣
So what are you doing tomorrow?
你明天干嘛去呀
Hi, mom.
妈妈
I read the e-mails.
我看了邮件
A rejected marriage proposal?
求婚被拒信
It's kind of a big deal.
真是件大事儿啊
It's kind of important.
也是很重要的事
I was embarrassed. Okay?
我觉得很丢脸 好吧
You're accused of murder.
你被指控的是谋杀
You can't afford to be embarrassed.
还怕什么丢脸啊
I know. I-I'm--I'm sorry. All right?
我知道 我 我很抱歉 好吗
I don't understand how you could propose.
我不明白你怎么会求婚
You knew her for two months. I was in love.
你认识她也就两个月 我爱上她了
Still...
但是
it's a huge decision.
这是个重大的决定
How could you not tell me about it?
你怎么能都不跟我商量一下呢
Because you would have tried to talk me out of it.
因为你肯定会劝我别莽撞的
With good reason.
我很有道理啊
Flora Hernandez was not the girl you thought she was.
芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯不是你想像的那种女孩
You must be loving this.
你一定很享受这样
Excuse me? Well, isn't this what you live for?
你说什么 这不是你梦寐以求的吗
Every time I mess up, you get to
我每次搞砸了 你就可以
swoop in and fix my life?
乘虚而入 修正我的生活
All I've ever done is try to protect you.
我所做的一切都只是在保护你
Well, in case you haven't noticed,
你还没注意到吧
I'm a man now.
我现在是个男人了
I can take care of myself! Really?!
我能管好我自己 真的吗
Look at where you are!
你看你现在在哪儿啊
Eddie, okay...
埃迪 好
Please come back. Eddie, Eddie!
你回来 埃迪 埃迪
You're in a good mood.
你心情不错
That's 'cause this is the last time
那是因为这是最后一次
We have to do it in your crappy trailer.
咱们得在你这个破拖车里凑合了
Hey... what's going on?
我说 怎么了
Last night, Spence told me...
昨晚上 斯宾思告诉我
he was willing to have an open marriage.
他愿意要一个开放的婚姻
You're kidding.
你开玩笑呢吧
That dweeb is so desperate to hang on to me,
那笨蛋太想拴住我在他身边了
He's willing to let me step out once in a while.
他想让我隔一段时间出去采采花
Isn't that amazing?
太棒了
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
I've never seen you be stupid before.
我之前从没见你犯过傻
It's refreshing.
还真令人神清气爽
How am I stupid? Is Spence a man?
我怎么傻了 斯宾思是个男人吧
In theory.
理论上是
Well, when a man starts talking about having an open marriage,
当男人开始说想有开放婚姻时
it's not because he wants his wife to have a good time.
可不是因为他想让他老婆出去采花
I don't understand. Baby...
什么意思 宝贝
Get with the program.
马上行动吧
Your husband's having an affair.
你丈夫有外遇了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm meeting my advisor.
去见我的导师
I'm asking him for more time to finish my thesis,
我要请求他再多给我点时间完成论文
and I can't be late.
我不能迟到
But isn't Allison still here?
艾莉森不是还在这里吗
Yeah. She's just going to hang out and wait for me.
对 她要在这里等我回来
If you could look after her while I'm gone...
我不在家的时候你能不能照顾她...
No.
不行
What? I have work to do.
什么 我还有工作要做
I'm a housekeeper, not a babysitter.
我是管家 不是保姆
I'm not asking you to babysit.
我不是让你像保姆一样照顾她
Just... be nice to her. Get her something to drink.
你就...对她友好点 给她弄点喝的
Show her how to use the TV.
教教她怎么用电视
Look... can we talk about this later?
我们能以后再说吗
Please, I really have to go.
拜托了 我真得走了
Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗
Oh. Well, you could ask those guys
你去让那边的人
to turn off their leaf blower.
把落叶清扫机关掉吧
It's kind of loud, and my Spanish is muy rusty.
有点吵 我的西班牙语很烂
Abundio, por favor!
阿文迪奥 帮个忙呗
Silencio para la princesa!
大公主嫌吵呢
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Well, since you asked,
既然你都问了
would you mind putting a little bit of sunblock
能帮我往肩上抹点
on my shoulders?
防晒霜吗
Excuse me?
什么
Oh, I totally would. But...
我该自己来的 但是...
Thank you.
谢谢
So, you've been working here a while.
话说你在这里工作有段时间了吧
Is Remi seeing anyone?
雷米有女朋友了吗
Why?
怎么了
Well, we used to be an item back in the day
我们以前是情侣
and I'm starting to realize how much I've missed him.
现在我才开始意识到我有多想他
Actually, Remi has several girlfriends.
说实话 雷米有好几个女朋友
Several? Yep.
好几个 对
He has a different girl in his bed every night.
每晚他都和不同的女孩上♥床♥
Well, that's all of the sunblock.
防晒霜抹好了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have windows to wash.
恕我失陪 我还得去擦窗户
One more thing.
还有件事
Would you mind doing my toes?
能帮我涂脚趾甲吗
You're kidding.
开什么玩笑
Oh, I know it's a lot to ask, but...
要求是过分了点 但是...
No, you can paint your own toes.
你还是自己涂吧
See, I phrased it as a question,
我虽然是以问句的形式提出的
but I meant it as a sentence.
但我的意思其实是陈述句
You're doing my toes.
你要帮我涂脚趾甲
See, the thing is, I'm not.
问题是 我就不涂
You know, I heard Remi tell you to be nice to me.
我听到雷米让你对我友好一点
Now maybe he doesn't realize you're obsessed with him.
他或许还没意识到你迷上他了
Or that you lie to his friends about his sex life.
也不知道你对他的朋友撒谎说他夜夜笙歌♥
I mean, either way, I'm gonna have to warn him about you.
但是无论如何 我都会让他提防你的
Unless, of course, you do what I ask.
除非你听我使唤
Ohh! What the hell?!
你这是干什么
Oh, too much? Uhh!
涂太多了吗
I couldn't decide in the store.
在店里时我不知道买♥♥哪件好
What do you think of this one?
你觉得这件怎么样
I think that would look nice on Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生穿这件应该很不错
I wasn't shopping for Adrian.
不是给艾德里安买♥♥的
Here. Feel this.
摸摸这个
It's cashmere. Ohh, that's fantastic.
是羊绒的 真舒服
So, who were you shopping for?
那你是给谁买♥♥的
This is a birthday gift for our son.
是给我儿子的生日礼物
I didn't know you and Mr. Powell had a son.
我不知道你和鲍威尔先生还有儿子
We don't anymore. He was killed.
现在没有了 他被杀害了
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
15 years ago.
十五年前
Barrett would have been 21 tomorrow.
巴雷特还在的话明天就满二十一岁了
I just cannot decide. They are both exquisite.
我还是不知道选哪件好 做工都很精美
Mrs. Powell, I'm confused.
鲍威尔太太 我不明白
Why...
为什么...
Am I buying a gift for my dead son?
我要给过世的儿子买♥♥生日礼物吗
Well... yes.
对
Adrian and I agreed a long time ago
很久以前我和艾德里安就说好
not to discuss him,
除了每年他生日那天
except once a year on his birthday,
别的时候都不谈论他
we buy him a cake and candles and a gift.
我们会给他买♥♥蛋糕 蜡烛 还有生日礼物
We think he would have enjoyed.
我们觉得他会喜欢的
And we talk about what he would have been like,
我们还会聊一聊他活着会是什么样子
the things we would have taught him.
以及我们可能教给他的东西
And then we blow out his candles,
然后我们就把蜡烛吹灭
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表