剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么呢
I told you I liked old movies.
我跟你说过我喜欢老电影
I decided I had to check Cagney out.
我决定来看看卡格尼的电影
Hi. Oh, sorry.
你好 抱歉
Guys, this is Valentina.
这位是瓦伦蒂娜
This is Alyssa, Dan, Stacey...
这是阿丽莎 丹 史黛丝
Hi. Alli, Kelly, and James.
你们好 阿莱 凯莉 还有詹姆斯
So are you by yourself?
你是一个人来的吗
I called my friend, but she flaked.
我本来叫了朋友 但她太累了来不了
You want to sit with us?
你想和我们一起坐吗
I guess I could.
好啊
Cute dress. Where'd you get it?
这裙子真好看 你在哪儿买♥♥的
I made it.
我自己做的
Shut up.
怎么可能
Yeah. I'm gonna be a designer.
真的 我想做设计师
By the way, I love your shoes.
顺便说一句 我喜欢你的鞋
Are they Marc Jacobs?
是马克·雅可布的吗
Good eye.
好眼力
We like the new girl.
我们喜欢这个新女孩
So do I.
我也是
Ah, here we go. Come on, guys.
我们走吧
I don't like to lie.
我不喜欢撒谎
Those underwears...
这条内♥裤♥
they do not belong to Mr. Spence.
不是斯宾思先生的
Of course they don't.
这当然不是
I've been wanting to explain.
我本来要跟你解释的
It's... actually a really funny story.
其实倒是个有趣的故事
I like to laugh.
我喜欢笑
So while you were in San Diego seeing that immigration lawyer,
你去圣地亚哥见移♥民♥律师时
this actor in my movie came over to rehearse.
和我一起拍电影的男演员过来排练
And it was really hot that day,
那天真的很热
so we decided to run lines in the pool.
所以我们就在泳池里练台词
And when he left, he must have asked a million times,
他走的时候 大概问了上千次
"Do I have everything?"
"我东西都带齐了吗"
But he clearly didn't because he, you know...
但显然他没带齐 因为他 你懂的
He left his underwear behind.
他落下了他的内♥裤♥
Rosie, I know what you must be thinking,
罗西 我知道你在想什么
but... I've told you the truth.
但是 我说的是实话
Then why not tell Mr. Spence?
那为什么不告诉斯宾思先生
Because he's insecure.
因为他这个人没安全感
And he would assume the worst.
他会把事情往最坏处想
For God sake, Rosie.
天呐 罗西
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
Just because we fight,
我们吵架
it doesn't mean we don't love each other.
并不意味着我们不相爱了
I would never hurt him like that.
我绝对不会那样伤害他的
This actor...
那个演员
You swear you didn't...
你发誓你没有...
you know?
你懂的
I swear on the life of my child.
我以我孩子的性命发誓
Okay.
好吧
I won't say nothing to Mr. Spence.
我不会跟斯宾思先生说的
Thank you.
谢谢
I should have been born rich.
我应该出生在富贵之家
We're right there with you, Mija.
我们都这么想 米娅
No, no, no. It's different for me.
不不 我跟你们不一样
You guys know how to pull off poverty.
你们知道怎么摆脱贫穷
I don't.
我不知道
Was that a compliment?
这是赞美我们吗
Who cares?
管他呢
I'm on a beach with Enrique Iglesias.
我现在正和安立奎·伊格莱希亚斯在沙滩上呢
See, ever since I was a kid,
我从小就知道
I knew I was meant to own nice things,
我应该拥有美好的东西
not clean them.
而不是清洁它们
I don't think you ever cleaned this.
你应该没清洁过这个吧
It's disgusting.
脏死了
Rosie, for the next hour, we're on vacation.
罗西 接下来一个小时我们是在度假
You ain't gotta keep thinking like a maid.
不要用女佣的思维方式思考了
I was thinking like someone who wants to put her drink down.
我只是想把饮料放下而已
Carmen, if you like money so much,
卡门 如果你这么爱钱
why don't you do what the rest of Beverly Hills does?
为什么不学比佛利山庄那些人
Marry a rich guy.
嫁个有钱人
Because then it's his money, and he has the power.
因为这样有钱的是他 有权的是他
And that is unacceptable.
这点我无法接受
Okay, ladies. It's time to be quiet.
好了 姑娘们 该安静了
Let's just savor the moment.
让我们享受生活吧
Carmen!
卡门
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Okay.
好吧
Stay here.
你们待在这儿
I'll be back.
我马上回来
I mean, how can she not wipe this down?
她怎么没把这个擦干净呢
It's all gross.
实在是太脏了
I'm trying to pass out here.
我想好好休息一下
Either grab a rag or shut up.
你要么自己擦干净要么闭嘴
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
I'm allowed to take a lunch break.
我可以享受午休时间啊
Inside, by yourself. Who are those people?
是允许你在房♥间里一个人享受 她们是谁
My friends.
我的朋友
Well, I-I want them out of here.
让她们走
Ten more minutes. No.
再待十分钟 不行
Please. No.
求你了 不行
Why are you being so mean?
这么小气干嘛
We're not allowed to have guests here.
我们不能邀请客人过来
Why should I risk my job so that you can play hostess?
我凭什么拿自己的工作冒险 让你当女主人
Okay, ten more minutes.
好吧 再待十分钟
Oh, baby, after that kiss, I deserve at least 15.
亲爱的 刚才一吻可至少值十五分钟
Say it for me.
跟我说一遍
What?
什么
Come on. You know what I want to hear.
得了吧 你知道我想听什么
Top of the world, ma.
世界之巅哦妈妈
That kills me.
快笑死我了
Hey, next week we're going see "Double Indemnity."
对了 下周我们去看《双倍赔偿》
You in?
你也去吗
I'll have to check.
我看看时间
"Top of the world, ma"?
"世界之巅哦妈妈"
Yeah, I went to the movies last night
我昨晚去看电影
and I ran into Remi.
刚好碰到雷米了
Like the hook ran into the fish.
就像鱼钩碰到鱼那样
It was no big deal.
又没什么大不了的
I told you to stay away from him.
我让你跟他保持距离
At work.
在工作时而已
But when I'm outside of this house,
但出了这间房♥子
I can hang out with whoever I want.
我跟谁在一起是我的自♥由♥
He is your employer. You are his maid.
他是你的雇主 你是他的女佣
Either way, he likes me.
反正他喜欢我
Yeah. He said that to his friends.
他就是这样跟他的朋友说的
And they like me, too.
他们也喜欢我
Do they know you scrub his toilet?
那他们知道你刷他的马桶吗
Every mother wants the best for her child.
天底下的母亲都希望自己的孩子得到最好的
Why don't you?
你为什么就不呢
You and I have different ideas about what's best.
我和你对"最好的"看法不一样
Remi is what's best for me.
雷米对我来说就是最好的
And I'm gonna be a part of his life
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
我都要成为他生活的一部分
Isn't it nice to have Remi back?
雷米回来住很好对吧
Oh, it is.
是啊
I don't think I knew how much I missed him.
我以前都没意识到我有多想他
I sure hope he stays for a while.
希望他能多待一段时间
I can only imagine how bored he must be.
不过想想他一定很无聊吧
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表