剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
I'm fairly certain you're not a maid...
我很肯定你不是女佣
And I can't wait to find out
我等不及查清楚
what you're really doing here.
你来这里到底想干什么
So Adrian Powell hires prostitutes
这么说艾德里安·鲍威尔
to have sex with his friends.
为他的朋友招♥妓♥买♥♥淫
Flora was also Adrian's whore.
芙罗拉还是艾德里安的妓♥女♥
I won two "Soap Opera Digest" Awards.
我得过两届肥皂剧文摘奖
The fact that you think that's impressive
你觉得这样就很厉害了
makes me wanna vomit, and weep for you.
真是让我为你作呕哭泣
Have you ever thought of leaving her?
您有想过离开她吗
I can't. And we've got a kid.
我不能 我们还有孩子
You are such a nice man.
您真是个好人
Guess who just called me? Benny Soto.
你猜刚才谁打电♥话♥给我了 本尼·索托
He's a producer, and he wants to meet with me.
他是一名制♥作♥人 现在他想跟我见面
You've definitely got some skills.
你确实有实力
Well, I think we're in business.
我们就这么说定了
You know, for a minute there,
有那么一分钟
I really thought this was going somewhere.
我真的觉得我们是有可能的
Maybe we should just cool it.
也许我们应该先缓一缓
Boys with money don't end up with the maid.
富家子弟才不会跟女佣白头偕老一辈子
You can't still be holding on to that.
你不会还一直放不下那件事吧
Henri made promises to me.
昂利对我许下过承诺
I remember every single one of them.
我记得每一个承诺
Oh, Henri. How is she?
昂利啊 她的情况啊
I'm worried about her. I know she's missed you.
我很担心她 我知道她很想你
I think it would be a good idea if you... flew out to see her.
如果你能飞回来看看她 那就太好了
How are you doing?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
挺好的
Please. You're a nervous wreck.
别嘴硬了 你都紧张死了
Take this. It'll help you relax.
吃一片吧 能帮助你放松
What is it?
这是什么
A xanax.
赞安诺[镇静药]
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
He's a former lover
他是你曾经的爱人
who's never seen you with crow's-feet.
还没见过你长鱼尾纹的样子呢
You're allowed to medicate.
你可以用药治疗
I'm married. Henri's married. We've moved on.
我结婚了 昂利也结婚了 我们都放下了
I don't need a pill. And I don't have crow's-feet.
我不需要吃药 也没有鱼尾纹
Mrs. Delatour, your brother's car just pulled up.
德拉图太太 您弟弟的车停在路边了
Last chance.
最后一次机会
My baby brother!
我的宝贝弟弟
Genevieve. Mwah.
吉纳维芙 么么
Look at you.
看看你
You're emaciated.
真是身姿曼妙
You always say the sweetest things.
你的嘴总是这么甜
Oh, Henri, how long has it been since you came to visit?
昂利 你有多久没来看我啦
Last time I was here, you were married to Phillipe.
上次我来的时候 你的丈夫是菲利普
That was three husbands ago.
我都换了三个丈夫了
Well, you are more beautiful than ever.
你比以往更加美丽了
Divorce agrees with you.
你很适合离婚啊
That's why I keep doing it.
所以我一直离呢
Now there is someone here who'd like to say hello.
有个人想和你打声招呼
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For staying as beautiful as I remember.
你还和我记忆中一样美丽
When'd you come up with that one?
你什么时候编出的这句话
On the ride in from the airport.
从机场过来的路上
Did it work? Have you forgiven me?
管用吗 你原谅我了吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
See, that's what I always loved about you.
这就是我喜欢你的原因
You made me work for it.
你让我很努力讨好你
Zoila...
佐拉
No, this can't possibly be your daughter.
不 这不可能是你女儿
How old are you, dear, 16?
亲爱的 你多大了 十六岁吗
Oh, it's worse than that. She's 19.
比那更糟糕 她十九岁了
The same age you were when we first met.
我们当年初见时 你也是十九岁
So you and my mom knew each other?
你认识我妈吗
Yes.
是啊
They were the best of friends.
他们是最要好的朋友
And then Henri got married and moved away.
然后昂利结婚了 搬走了
We're out of coffee.
没咖啡了
Why don't I brew us another pot?
我再去煮一壶
So, Henri, you must tell that wife of yours
昂利 你一定得告诉你妻子
how furious I am with her.
我对她有多么恼火
And why is that?
为什么
Why didn't she come out here with you?
她怎么不和你一起来
I wanted to see her.
我想见她
Oh, it just wasn't possible.
这办不到
She should've changed her schedule.
她应该改变计划
That's what you do for family.
就该为家人做出点牺牲
Well, you see, that's the problem.
问题就在这里
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Cynthia and I have decided to get a divorce.
辛西娅和我决定离婚了
Ms. Duarte, you can't just go in there.
杜瓦特太太 你不能就这样闯进去
Flora Hernandez was a prostitute.
芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯是个妓♥女♥
I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
She took money from Adrian Powell
她收下艾德里安·鲍威尔的钱
to have sex with various friends of his,
然后在他家和他的许多朋友
under his roof.
发生性关系
Really?
真的吗
Yes, and during one of those encounters,
真的 在一次碰面时
she was raped.
她被强♥奸♥了
Raped? How do you know?
强♥奸♥ 你怎么知道
I found a letter.
我找到了一封信
Well, great. Let's see it.
太好了 拿来看看吧
I don't have it, and I'm pretty sure Adrian Powell destroyed it.
我这没有 而且我很肯定艾德里安·鲍威尔销毁了它
All right..
好吧
what about the prostitution?
那卖♥♥淫行为呢
Were credit cards used?
使用了信♥用♥卡♥吗
I doubt it.
恐怕没有
So there's no paper trail.
也就是说没有文件痕迹
No.
没有
I'm not saying what you learned isn't valuable.
我并不是说你获取的信息没有价值
Flora's character is relevant.
芙罗拉的角色和此事有关系
But what we really need to know is who wanted her dead.
但我们迫切需要知道的是谁想要她的命
So I found the smoke.
我找到了烟雾
You need the fire.
而你需要火焰
I know it's hard.
我知道这很难
You're only in the Powell house, what, one day a week?
你一周只能在鲍威尔家待一天
Don't worry. I'll figure it out.
别担心 我会想办法的
Marisol, when you first told me about this plan,
玛莉索 你一开始告诉我这个计划时
I thought you were crazy.
我还以为你疯了
But for the record,
但声明一下
I think that what you're willing to do for your son
我觉得你愿意为儿子牺牲这么多
is extraordinary.
真的很了不起
Then you must not have children.
你以后可千万别生孩子
I have nothing to confess.
我没什么好忏悔的
Rosie, I know you're a good catholic,
罗西 我知道你是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
but surely you're not without sin?
但你肯定有罪孽啊
How can I sin?
我怎么会有罪孽
All I do is cook and clean
我就是个煮饭打扫的女佣
and wait for my son to come to the States.
一心等着儿子来美国
Until then, I'm a shadow.
在那之前 我就是个影子
Shadows can't sin.
影子怎么会有罪孽
Why did you come here?
那你来干什么
Is something troubling you?
有事困扰你吗
I'm worried about my boss-- Mr. Spence.
我很担心我的老板 斯宾思先生
He's such a good man,
他人这么好
but he's married to such an awful woman.
却娶了一个这么坏的女人
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表