剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
And I'm gonna be happy... very soon!
我很快就会得到幸福
Seriously, Rosie, I don't understand what you mean.
说真的 罗西 我不懂你的意思
You will.
你会懂的
God will punish you for what you've done,
老天会因你的所作所为惩罚你
and he will use me to do it.
他会利用我来惩罚你
You are expecting someone? No.
你在等人吗 没有
It's Marisol, right?
是玛莉索 对吧
Yes. Is Mr. Stappord in?
对 斯塔普德先生在吗
Remi. What are you doing here?
雷米 你来这儿干嘛
I got a message to meet you at your house.
我收到条语♥音♥信息 让我来你家见你
I'm sorry. Who called you?
不好意思 谁打给你的
Some lady. She said it was urgent.
一位女士 她说是急事
I'm... confused.
我没弄懂
Let me call my secretary and see what's going on.
我去问问秘书 看看是怎么回事
May I help you?
有什么要帮助的吗
Excuse me? I only need a minute.
不好意思 我只需要一分钟
Who are you? Ida hayes.
你是谁 艾达·海耶斯
I called this meeting. Thank you for coming.
是我打电♥话♥组织的会面 谢谢你的到来
I'm sorry, but why do you think
不好意思 你为什么觉得
you can just walk into someone's home?
你能擅自私闯他人住♥宅♥呢
I'm an attorney representing Eddie Suarez--
我是埃迪·苏亚雷斯的律师
The man falsely accused of killing Flora Hernandez.
他被错误指控为杀害芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯的凶手
Well, I doubt if we can help you.
我怀疑我们能帮上忙
But you should make an appointment.
但你应该事先预约
Oh, I think you can help me.
我相信你能帮上忙
It seems Mr. Delatour here
看上去这位德拉图先生
was the father of Flora's unborn child.
是芙罗拉未出生的孩子的父亲
Whoa! What? You need to leave now.
什么 你现在必须离开了
Flora was pregnant? Don't say anything.
芙罗拉怀孕了 别说任何话
Surely you knew. Isn't that why you killed her?
你当然知道了 这不就是你的杀人动机吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
Lady, you need to get out of my house now,
女士 你现在必须离开这里
or I will throw you out.
否则我就不客气了
You heard the man. Come on. Let's go.
你听到了 赶紧走吧
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Why would someone think I killed Flora?
为什么会有人觉得是我杀了芙罗拉
Let's just go talk in my office.
我们去办公室谈
Mr. Stappord, I am so sorry.
斯塔普德先生 我很抱歉
I tried to stop that woman from coming in.
我试图阻止那个女人进来
I think you could have tried harder.
我觉得你可以更努力一些
You can't break up with Scott.
你不能和斯科特分手
Why not?
为什么
Because... he's a magnificent man
因为 他是一个很杰出的男人
with a selfless heart, and he's in love with you.
无私奉献 还深深爱着你
Well, I'm not in love with him.
但我不爱他
But maybe you need time, Alejandro.
也许你需要时间 亚历翰卓
Date him a few more weeks,
再和他多约会几周
at least until Odessa comes back.
至少等奥黛莎回来
What does Odessa have to do with--
这和奥黛莎有什么关系
But my point is that he's nice. Don't overthink it.
我的重点是他人很好 别想太多
The truth is
但事实是
I'm not sure if he's in love with me
我不确定他是真的爱我
or my rock star lifestyle.
还是爱我摇滚明星的生活方式
Why would you say that?
你为什么这样说
We've barely been dating two months,
我们在一起还不到两个月
and he's already dropping hints about moving in here.
他就一直暗示要搬进来
I don't deny there are people in your life
我不否认你的生命中会有些
who try to use you for their own personal gain.
想利用你来实现个人目的的人
Hmm. I know those vultures, and they disgust me.
我知道那些贪婪的人 他们让我恶心
But Scott is not one of them. He adores you.
但斯科特不一样 他喜欢你
So why is he always criticizing me?
那他为什么总是批评我呢
He's helping you to be a better person.
他想让你变成更好的人
I like to think I am a good person.
我觉得我已经很好了
Well, and I like to think I don't need any makeup.
我还觉得我不用化妆呢
But we're kidding ourselves.
但我们是在自欺欺人啦
Since when are you such a fan of Scott's?
你什么时候迷上斯科特了
Well, I've gotten to know him these last few days,
这几天我有机会了解他
and... we've become close.
我们变得很亲密
Really?
真的吗
Then maybe you can do me a favor.
这样的话 也许你能帮我个忙
Favor?
帮忙
Tell Scott I'm dumping him.
告诉斯科特我要甩了他
What?
什么
I don't have time for any drama right now.
我现在没时间处理闹剧了
Just tell him I moved on.
就告诉他我另觅新欢了
I can't say that to him.
我不能这样对他说
Why not? Because!
为什么 因为
My English-- she's not so good.
我的英语 不太好
You just got done telling me that he's magnificent,
你刚刚还告诉我 他既杰出
selfless. You speak great English.
又无私 你英语说得挺好
Yeah, I only know enough to bring people together,
我只会说能让人们在一起的话
not tear them apart.
不是让他们分开
I can see that you really care about Scott.
我看得出来你真的很关心斯科特
So... I'm sure you'll find a way to let him down easy.
我相信你会找到方法给他留面子的
There was no one out front.
前台没人
What do you want, Mr Delatour?
有什么事吗 德拉图先生
Are you sure I was the father?
你确定我就是孩子的父亲吗
Yes.
是的
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
I believe you.
我相信你
Is there anything else you can tell me about Flora?
关于芙罗拉 你还有什么线索能提供给我吗
I met her at a party.
我和她是在一个派对上认识的
She was with Eddie, but she kept hitting on me.
她和埃迪一起来 却不停和我搭讪
She got my number and we hooked up
她要了我的电♥话♥ 我们见了几次面
a couple of times, but that's it.
仅此而已
She'd call me, but I was--
她会给我打电♥话♥ 但我那时
I was busy with school.
正忙于学业
And then I found out she was dead
然后我就听说她被谋杀了
and that your client was arrested,
你的委托人被逮捕了
but that is all I know. I swear.
这就是我了解的一切了 我发誓
Is that why you came down here--
你来这儿就是为了这个吗
just to tell me you're innocent?
就是为了告诉我你是无辜的
I don't think my lawyer is being completely honest with me.
我觉得我的律师没有对我完全坦诚
I don't think so either.
我也觉得
Did you know
你知道
that Flora Hernandez had been sexually assaulted?
芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯曾经遭到性侵害吗
No.
不知道
Well, Michael Stappord was negotiating a settlement
迈克尔·斯塔普德代表强♥奸♥她的人
on behalf of her assailant.
和她协商和解
For some reason we don't understand,
但出于我们未知的原因
Flora felt there was a connection between
芙罗拉觉得强♥奸♥她的人和
the father of her baby and the man who attacked her.
孩子的父亲有某种关系
Any thoughts you have will be greatly appreciated.
非常欢迎你畅所欲言
Did you talk to him?
你和他谈过了吗
He's agreed to a settlement.
他同意和解
But only in exchange for a graceful end to this situation.
不过只为了这件事能完美收场
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
Oh, I've got a meeting.
我有个会要开
It starts in ten minutes,
还有十分钟就开始了
and it's in Burbank, which is 20 minutes away. So...
在伯班克 离这里二十分钟路程 所以...
Well, I'm about to take a nice, long shower.
我打算舒服地洗个澡
And I'm gonna be thinking about how happy I am the entire time.
我会想着这段时间我有多快乐
You make getting clean sound so dirty.
你让洗澡听起来好下流
I'm Margo Grayson.
我是马尔戈·格雷森
Oh, Phillipe Delatour. Oh, good.
我是菲利普·德拉图 好的
I'm from Westside wine imports.
我是西区葡萄酒进口公♥司♥的
I'm delivering the Cabernet Sauvignon you ordered.
来配送您预订的卡百内红葡萄酒
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's a 2008 Woodridge.
这是2008年产自伍德里奇的酒
You have excellent taste. Well, thank you.
你很有品味 谢谢你
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表