剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
They all have a price.
他们都有底价
And usually, it's a bargain.
一般情况下 都是便宜货
You are the cutest little baby in baby town.
你是婴儿城里最可爱的小婴儿
I'm gonna pass you off, all right?
我要把你给别人抱啦 好吗
We're due on the red carpet in 20 minutes.
我们还有二十分钟就该走红毯了
Why aren't you dressed?
你怎么还没换好衣服
Oh, Tucker sent back his dinner.
塔科吐奶了
You were feeding him in a Gucci shirt?
你穿着古驰的衬衫喂他吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Relax. I'll wear my black shirt.
放松点 我会穿黑衬衫的
The one you bought at the mall?
你在百货大楼买♥♥的那件吗
It'll be under a jacket. No one will even see it.
穿在外套下 又没人看得见
This is why you are number two
这就是为什么你在《美国周刊》的
on the "US Weekly" worst-dressed list.
最差着装排行榜上排第二的原因
Well, thank god for Whoopi Goldberg.
多亏了乌比·戈德堡啊
Please wear something with a label.
拜托你穿件名牌的衣服
The press will be there,
媒体都会在那儿
and someone may point a camera at you by accident.
也许有人会不小心拍到你
Okay, turn it down, Peri. I get it.
行了 别说了 佩里 我懂你意思
I am a film actress now.
我现在可是个电影演员
And I'm trying to create an image--
我在试着创造一种形象
Stylish, cool, a-list.
时尚 酷 大牌
Do you know how hard that is to do
你知道这形象建立起来多困难吗
when I'm married to a...
尤其是我嫁给你这么个
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Finish... that... sentence.
说完 那句 话
Oh, no.
别啊
I think the baby is hungry.
我觉得孩子饿了
Do you want to feed him, Mrs. Peri?
你想喂他吗 佩里太太
When I'm in Alexander Mcqueen, he gets the bottle.
当我穿着亚历山大·麦昆时 他负责喂奶
Wear whatever you want.
随便你想穿什么都行
I no longer care.
我以后都不管了
Morning, Mr. Spence.
早安 斯宾思先生
How was the premiere?
首映式怎么样
Oh, it was great.
很棒
When Peri got out of the limo,
当佩里从豪华大轿车里出来时
the fans were screaming her name.
粉丝们都疯狂地叫着她的名字
Sounds exciting.
听起来很不错啊
It was.
是的
She's really becoming a big deal.
她真的成了个大明星
Did you sleep out here?
你在沙发上睡的吗
Yeah.
对啊
Hey, uh,
话说
Peri invited a bunch of people from her movie
佩里邀请了她电影里的一票人来
over for game night on Friday.
周五晚上一起玩游戏
She wanted me to tell you that we needed wine and cheese.
她想让我告诉你我们需要红酒和奶酪
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mr. Spence, are you okay?
斯宾思先生 你还好吗
It's funny.
挺有意思的
They say fame is like a magnifying glass.
他们说 名气就像个放大镜
It makes you a bigger version of who you are.
会把你的本来面目放得更大
If this movie's a hit,
如果这部电影卖♥♥座的话
Peri's just gonna get worse.
佩里还会变得更糟糕
Ay!
救命
Yeah.
是啊
Look who I'm talking to.
看看我在跟谁说话
You get it almost as bad as I do.
你肯定跟我一样清楚
But I never really listen to her.
但是我从来没真正听过她说话
Yeah? How's that possible?
是吗 怎么可能
When she starts in, I just go someplace in my head.
当她开始叽歪时 我脑子里就会乱想
I dream of Miguel and the day I'll hold him again
我想着米格尔 我又能抱着他的那一天
and hear him call me "Mama."
听他叫我 妈妈
When I think of that,
当我想到这些时
I can't hear a word she says.
她说的一个字我都听不见
That must be nice.
那一定很好
You can do it, too.
你也可以这么做
When she starts in,
当她开始叽歪时
you just have to think of something that makes you happy.
你只需要想起让你快乐的事情来就好
What do you dream of, Mr. Spence?
你的梦想是什么 斯宾思先生
What a good question.
这个问题问得好
What do you want, Spanish?
你想要什么 西班牙妞
I wanted to thank you for-- for working the party.
我想谢谢你 谢谢你答应做晚会的侍应生
I-I know you don't usually do that kind of thing.
我知道你不常这样的
I'm doing it for Alejandro, not you.
我是为了亚历翰卓 不是为你
Well, I know I owe you one, so I came to tell you,
我知道我欠你个人情 所以我来告诉你
I-if you ever need anything, a favor,
如果你需要什么 帮忙什么的
all you have to do is ask.
尽管开口就行
There is one thing.
确实有一件事
Okay. Name it.
好 说吧
Don't go to the party.
别参加派对
What?
什么
Ten years, I work for Alejandro.
我在亚历翰卓手下工作了十年
Never once has he invited me to a party.
他从没邀请过我参加派对
I do so much for him, but he never...
我为他做了这么多 但他却从没...
Odessa?
奥黛莎
You are the maid. I am your superior.
你是女佣 我是你的上级
It's bad enough I have to wait on Alejandro's friends.
让我招待亚历翰卓的朋友就很糟糕了
I should not have to serve you.
我不该也招待你
Okay, I totally get what you're saying.
好 我很明白你的意思
It's just...
只是...
Just what?
只是什么
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Next Monday is my birthday. I'm turning 37.
下周一是我的生日 我要满37岁了
That is old for the music business.
在音乐界里这个年龄很大了
I'm running out of time.
我快没时间了
And the people at this party,
要参加派对的人
they can really help me get my career started.
他们真的能帮我开始音乐生涯
I mean, do--do you see why this is so important?
你明白为什么这次派对对我这么重要了吗
You said all I had to do was ask.
你让我尽管开口
I have asked.
我已经开口了
So the question is,
所以问题是
do you really want Odessa as a friend?
你真的想和奥黛莎做朋友吗
Hell, no.
当然不
But I don't want her as my enemy.
但我也不想让她做我的敌人
You have to go to that party.
你必须去参加那个派对
It could help you be a star.
它可以帮你成为明星
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
I'm going to the party and enjoy myself.
我要去参加派对 好好享受
Good for you.
真好
Marisol, are you okay?
玛莉索 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I just--I have something on my mind.
我...只是在想事情
What is it?
什么事
When Flora was killed, was she pregnant?
芙罗拉被杀时 她是不是怀孕了
Why?
为什么这么说
I was cleaning her room yesterday,
昨天我打扫她的房♥间时
and I found a pregnancy test.
发现了验孕棒
How is that any of your business?
这跟你有什么关系
W--it was just a question.
我随便问问而已
Well, I'm getting sick of your questions.
我真是受够了你的问题
Come on, guys. We were having fun.
拜托 我们是来休息放松的
From the moment she got here, she's been asking about Flora.
她一来这里 就一直问芙罗拉的事
Why? She was our friend, not yours.
为什么 她是我们的朋友 不是你的
I thought this was important.
我以为这很重要
I thought it was something the police might want to know.
我觉得警方可能想知道
Basta.
行了
We don't talk about Flora anymore.
我们不谈论芙罗拉了
Why can't we talk about Flora?
为什么不能谈论芙罗拉
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表