剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I don't want to add to your load,
我也不想增加你的负担
but Scott is gonna be staying with us for a few days.
但斯科特要在这里住几天
My duplex is being painted.
我家正在刷油漆
Can you make breakfast for us in the morning?
能早上给我们做早餐吗
Any chance you can eat breakfast at noon?
你们能中午吃早餐吗
Well, all I really need is some...
我就想喝点
coffee. Well, that I can handle.
咖啡 这个可以
Why don't you go upstairs?
你先上楼吧
I gotta grab a couple of shirts. Yeah, sure.
我要拿几件衬衫 好的
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
Scott seems nice.
斯科特挺不错的
Does he?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Well, there won't be in four days.
这四天是没什么问题啦
Once Scott's duplex is done, I'm gonna break up with him.
等他家装♥修♥好 我就要跟他分手
Why?
为什么
He's needy, pushy, and controlling.
他很粘人 固执 又爱控制别人
And he has lousy taste in music.
他对音乐的品位很烂
My salsa album was amazing.
我的萨尔萨专辑可棒了
Z-Zoila!
佐拉
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I'm sorry. I forgot my phone,
抱歉 我忘记拿手♥机♥了
and I got calls to make in the morning.
明早还要打电♥话♥
Do you want me to do that?
要我帮你吗
No. I think I've got it. Come on.
不用了 我可以的 来吧
It'll take me two seconds.
我两秒钟就能搞定
Do you have someone here?
有客人吗
Oh, my god. Who is it?
天哪 是谁
Zoila. Please, tell me you didn't seduce the plumber again.
佐拉 拜托 你不会又勾引水管工了吧
You should go. 'Cause you know he charges for the time.
你该走了 你知道他是按时间收费的吧
I'm not entertaining the plumber.
我招待的不是水管工
Who's here?
那是谁来了
I don't wish to discuss this.
我不想谈
Hey, hon?
亲爱的
I changed my mind. Nix the chardonnay.
我改变主意了 不要夏敦埃酒了
Bring up a nice merlot.
来一瓶上好的墨尔乐红葡萄酒
Hey, Zoila.
佐拉
You're sleeping with Phillipe?
你在跟菲利普滚床单
Yes.
是的
So... I don't care if you're
我才不管你是不是
having a roll in the hay with your ex.
在跟你前夫厮混
That's all it is, right?
不过仅此而已 对吧
Casual rolling?
只是滚滚床单而已
Can I have my wine?
能把酒给我吗
Fine.
好吧
Phillipe and I have started to see each other again.
我和菲利普又开始约会了
For how long?
多久了
Since Remi came home from rehab.
雷米从戒毒所回来那会儿开始的
Oh, please don't look at me that way.
别这么看着我
Oh, I'm sorry. Is my disgust showing?
抱歉 我的厌恶之情流露出来了吗
This is why I don't share things with you.
所以我才瞒着你
You are a big ball of hostility.
我感到了你深深的恶意
No...
不
I am a dose of reality.
我这是满满的现实
You don't date your ex-husband.
不能跟前夫约会
You discuss your son with him.
你可以跟他谈论儿子
You borrow money from him. You spend Christmas with him.
可以向他借钱 可以跟他一起过圣诞
What you don't do is let that emotional con man
但你不能让那个
put you in a position where he can hurt you.
虚情假意的骗子伤害你
That was a wonderful speech.
说得真好
And I can't argue with any part of it.
我无法反驳
But your timing is unfortunate.
可惜时机不凑巧
Why?
为什么
I think I'm already falling in love with him again.
我已经重新爱上他了
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Help.
救命
Mister?
先生
Mister?
先生
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Why do I jog?
我♥干♥嘛要慢跑
It's not good for me.
对我根本没好处
My god! You're bleeding.
天哪 你流血了
Yeah.
是啊
This is the part when you call the ambulance.
这时候你该叫救护车了
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Tell 'em to bring something stronger than codeine.
告诉他们带点比可待因药效更强的
I was hooked in the '90s.
我在九十年代嗑过药
It does nothing for me anymore.
它对我来说一点用都没有
Hello?
您好
Yes. There's this man-- he's hurt.
是的 有个男的 他受伤了
It's a miracle I found him.
我找到他真是奇迹
No one told me where he was. I just happened to be
没人告诉我他在哪儿 我就是碰巧
coming out of my car at the right moment.
在对的时间下了车
And then Oh, god. Give me the phone.
然后 天啊 把电♥话♥给我
He was laying here. Oh you wanna give me the phone?
他躺在那儿 电♥话♥给我行吗
Okay.
好吧
Hello? Okay.
你好 好的
I'm in an embankment
我现在在穆赫兰大道
off mulholland 1 mile west of coldwater.
科德沃特向西方向一公里的路堤上
I'm bleeding and got several broken bones.
我流着血 身上多处骨折
Please hurry.
请快点赶到
Oh, what are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm asking god to keep you alive.
我在祈求上帝让你活下来
Prayer?
祈祷吗
That always works.
每回都管用呢
You don't believe in god?
你不信上帝吗
I don't know, but I sure believe in evil.
我不知道 但是我信邪
It was a woman who hit me.
撞我的是个女人
I saw her face
我看见了她的脸
just before she plowed right into me.
就在她撞到我之前
But she didn't stop.
但是她没停车
She left me here to die.
她就把我留在这儿等死
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I hope there is a god.
我倒希望有上帝
'Cause that woman is evil, and I want her punished.
因为那个女的是邪魔 我想让她受到惩罚
Don't worry.
别担心
She will be.
她会的
She will be.
她会被惩罚的
Morning, Carmen.
早上好 卡门
Hey.
早
Did you make the coffee?
你煮咖啡了吗
I'm sorry. I've been so busy, I forgot.
对不起 我太忙了 忘掉了
Oh, no. It's no problem. I'll just have a soda.
没事 我喝瓶苏打水就好了
Okay.
好吧
Well, it sure has been nice
能有机会
getting to spend some time with A.J.
跟亚历翰卓一起共度时光真是太好了
I hardly get to see him.
我都见不到他
Does he ever...
他有没有
talk about me?
提到过我
I-I only ask because, uh,
我这么问只是因为
he's just so hard to read.
他很难让人读懂
I'm never quite sure how he feels about me.
我很难确信他对我是什么感觉
Give him time.
给他点时间
You'll find out.
你会知道的
You know, I was thinking of asking
你知道吗 我在想问问他
if we could live together.
要不要同居
Then at least I'd get to see him once in a while.
至少这样我时不时就能见见他
So he's never talked about me at all?
他真的一次都没提过我吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表