剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, you really think this is the perfect job for you?
你真的觉得这是最适合你的工作吗
Sure.
是的
But you're so smart and talented.
可你这么聪明 天资卓越
You could be anything you want to be.
想做什么都可以
As it turns out, I want to be a butler.
事实证明 我想做一名男管家
I don't understand that.
我不理解
Why not?
为什么不
I don't know.
我不知道
I just thought you were... ambitious... like me.
我只是以为你会 和我一样有野心
Here's a news flash, Carmen.
告诉你 卡门
Not everyone is like you.
并不是所有人都和你一样
Well, they should be. Really?
他们应该和我一样 真的吗
Everyone should want to be a star?
每个人都应该想做明星吗
Everyone should want to accomplish as much as they can in life
每个人都该尽最大努力实现梦想
before it's too late.
趁还来得及的时候
You know what I want to accomplish?
你知道我最想得到什么吗
Happiness.
快乐
Okay. So you're happy fixing someone else's drain?
好吧 你给别人修排水管的时候很快乐吗
You're happy waxing someone else's Bentley?
给别人的宾利车上蜡时你快乐吗
As a matter of fact, I am.
事实上 我很快乐
Really? How about when you're 80...
真的吗 那你80岁的时候呢
living in a rat-infested apartment?
住在一所满是老鼠的公♥寓♥里
Is that gonna make you happy?
那会让你快乐吗
Hmm? When you can't even afford to pay the rent?
你甚至连租金都付不起
I feel if I save my money and invest wisely,
如果我节约用钱 投资明智
I'll always be able to afford a rat-infested apartment.
满是老鼠的公♥寓♥租金还是能付得起的
You know what, I don't want to fight anymore.
你知道吗 我不想再和你吵架了
Just put away the groceries. Carmen!
把东西都放好吧 卡门
It's menial labor.
这是下等工作
I'm sure it's gonna make you orgasm with happiness.
我想这会让你快乐地达到性高♥潮♥
Since when are you such a snob about money?
你什么时候变得这么见钱眼开
This isn't about money. It's about ambition.
这和钱无关 这是远大志向
You should want to do something amazing with your life.
你该让生活更精彩
Why are you being this way?
你为什么要这样
Look, I've been a butler since you met me.
你遇到我时 我就是个男管家
What's changed?
有什么变化吗
You're my... boyfriend now.
现在你是我的...男朋友了
So? So I'm starting to...
所以呢 所以我开始
to feel... things for you. Deep things.
对你有感觉 很深的感觉
But that's great.
可那很好啊
I mean, why does that make you sad?
为什么让你这么难过
Because... we can't have a future together
因为 我们没有共同的未来
if you're happy treading water.
如果踩水就能让你开心
Why does it matter what I do for a living?
我做什么工作有关系吗
Sam... I know me.
山姆 我了解自己
And I'm never gonna marry a butler.
我绝不会嫁给一个男管家
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
There's some things I need to tell you.
我有事要跟你说
Why bother?
何苦呢
I won't believe a word you say.
你说的话我一个字都不会信的
Two minutes. That's all I ask.
就两分钟 我只要求这么多
What is that?
那是什么
It's the money you and the girls gave me.
你和其他姑娘给我的钱
I guess a college professor doesn't need a loan.
我猜一个大学教授不需要借贷
Some might.
有些可能需要
But I don't.
但我不需要
Did it make you laugh?
你是不是觉得很可笑
Watching us trying to help you?
我们这种人居然还想要帮助你
Not at all. I was incredibly touched.
不是的 我非常感动
You lied to our faces.
你当着我们的面撒谎
Pretending to be a maid.
假装是个女佣
Pretending to be our friend.
假装是我们的朋友
You were close to Flora,
你们和芙罗拉很亲密
and I needed to know the truth about her.
我必须知道关于她的真♥相♥
So you admit you were just using us?
所以你承认你不过是在利用我们
I am trying to get my son out of jail!
我是想救我儿子出狱
What the heck is going on?
到底发生什么事了
I got this weird phone call from Rosie.
罗西给我打了个古怪的电♥话♥
It's something about Marisol.
跟玛莉索有关
She said she needed us here immediately.
她说她要我们马上到她家
She sounded hysterical.
她听上去歇斯底里的
Well, you can stop pretending
你可以不用假装了
'cause I am telling everyone who you really are!
因为我要告诉大家你的真实身份
I don't think so.
我不这么想
You just watch me.
等着瞧吧
Well, then I guess I'm gonna have to tell Peri Westmore
那我就只得告诉佩里·韦斯特莫
that you're sleeping with her husband.
你和她老公上♥床♥了
What?
什么
Yeah. I know about Spence.
对 我知道你和斯宾思的事情
How?
你怎么知道的
So here's the deal.
我们做笔交易
You don't tell my secret. I won't tell yours.
你替我保守秘密 我也不告发你
I... hate you!
我 恨你
I can live with that.
恨就恨吧
Guys?
姑娘们
What the hell is going on?
发生什么事了
We're just having a little... disagreement.
我们只是有点小分歧
About what?
关于什么
Marisol doesn't want our money.
玛丽索不想要我们的钱
I'm sorry?
我不明白
Yeah. She said she doesn't need it.
她说她不需要
And Rosie was somewhat insulted.
罗西觉得有点被羞辱了
Well... that's nothing to fight over.
那也不值得你们吵起来啊
If she doesn't need it, she doesn't need it.
如果她不需要 那她就是不需要了
I hope you weren't offended.
我希望你不要觉得被冒犯了
No. Not at all.
不会 一点也没有
It made me realize how important your friendship is to me.
这让我意识到你们的友谊对我来说有多重要
I gotta get back to work.
我得去做事了
Well, maybe we can all meet up for lunch tomorrow?
我们明天一起吃午饭怎么样
Sounds great. Yeah, yeah.
这主意不错 好的
I'm busy tomorrow.
我明天很忙
Maybe some other time.
也许改天吧
She'll be fine. Let's go.
她会没事的 我们走吧
Zoila, have you seen my car keys?
佐拉 你看到我的车钥匙了吗
Are you going somewhere?
你要出去吗
A friend's having a party. I thought I'd stop by.
一名朋友搞了个派对 我去一趟
Okay.
好的
So... car keys?
那...车钥匙呢
They're in the kitchen.
在厨房♥里
Before you go...
在你走之前
can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你聊两句吗
I guess.
可以
What's on your mind?
你想说什么
Do you remember the day you learned how to ride a bike?
你还记得你学会骑车的那天吗
No. I do.
不记得了 但我记得
Your mother tried to teach you,
你妈妈试图教你
but you kept falling.
但你总是摔倒
And your mother became so frustrated,
你妈妈变得很沮丧
she started to cry.
还哭了起来
You finally told her not to worry.
最后你告诉她不要担心
She could go inside, and you could learn to ride the bike
你让她进屋 你说你可以自己
all by yourself. You were so cute.
学骑车 你那是真可爱
How old was I?
我那时几岁
You were 6.
六岁
It's the story of your life--
这就是你的人生
You taking care of your mother
在你妈妈应该照顾你的时候
when she should have been taking care of you.
你承担起了照顾她的责任
Well, she does the best she can.
她尽全力了
But it's not right.
但那不对
When children fall, they need to know
当孩子们摔倒时 他们需要知道
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表