剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
If she sees me like this, I'm screwed.
如果她看到我这个样子 我就死定了
Please. You gotta help me.
求求你 你得帮我
Sam?
山姆
Hey, Odessa. You're back.
奥黛莎 你回来啦
What are you doing to Alejandro's piano?
你在对亚历翰卓的钢琴做什么
Just wiping off some dust.
只是擦去灰尘
You should've called. I would've picked you up.
你应该打个电♥话♥的 我会去接你的
Oh, I couldn't wait. The nurses were annoying.
我等不及了 那些护士太讨厌了
Oh. You want me to take your bag to the room? Come on.
我帮你把行李放房♥间里吧 来吧
Where is the Spanish girl?
那个西班牙女孩呢
Carmen? I'm sure she's around here somewhere.
卡门吗 我肯定她就在附近
Mr. Spence, can I talk to you?
斯宾思先生 我能和您说两句吗
Uh, sure.
当然可以
What's up?
什么事
Well--
好吧
Oh, god. You're not gonna quit, are you?
天啊 你不会是要辞职吧
No, no. Why would you think that?
不 不 你为什么会那样认为
Do you know how many housekeepers we've been through?
你知道我们请过多少管家吗
I've heard my wife called a bitch in five languages.
我已经听过五种语言说我妻子是婊♥子♥了
Well, I will never say that.
我决不会那样说的
So you're happy here?
所以你在这里过得很开心
'Cause I don't know what we would do without you.
因为没有你的话 我们就不知该怎么办了
You're such a nice man.
你真是个好人
Are you happy?
你快乐吗
Oh. You must be referring to my marriage.
你一定是指我的婚姻
Well, obviously, you know, it's been difficult.
很显然 你懂的 我们相处一直很困难
You know that.
你知道的
You've heard us fighting.
你听到过我们吵架
Have you ever thought of leaving her?
你有想过离开她吗
Sure.
当然想过
I can't. We have a kid.
我不能 我们还有孩子
My folks were divorced,
我的父母离婚了
and for years, I was a rope in a very nasty game of tug-of-war.
多年以来 我就是他们制衡彼此的焦点
And, no, I will not let that happen to my son.
不 我不会让这种事情发生在我儿子身上
So I gotta stick it out.
所以我得坚持
Hey, what's going on there?
你怎么了
You remind me of Ernesto.
你让我想起了欧内斯托
Your husband?
是你丈夫吗
He always said, "El ni?o es lo primero."
他常说"孩子是最重要的"[西班牙语]
The child comes first.
孩子是最重要的
He was a wonderful father.
他是位好父亲
Just like you.
就像你一样
That's quite a compliment. Thank you.
这个评价太高了 谢谢你
So is this what you came to talk to me about?
这就是你要找我说的事情吗
Yes.
是的
And you're sure you're happy here?
你确定你在这做的开心
As long as I'm working for you,
只要是为你工作
I am happy.
我就开心
What's going on?
怎么了
Miss Genevieve is having a party.
吉纳维芙小姐要举办个聚会
What kind of party?
什么聚会
She's screening an old movie for Remi and his friends.
她要为雷米和他的朋友们放映一部老电影
You know some of them, right?
你认识一些人 对吗
Yes.
是的
Why don't you go up and find out what everyone wants to drink?
不如你去楼上问问他们想喝点什么
Mami, I can't go up there.
妈咪 我不能去
Why not?
为什么不能
I just can't.
我就是不能
I'm sorry, sweetheart,
很抱歉 亲爱的
but this is your job.
这是你的工作
Valentina, hey. You made it.
瓦伦蒂娜 你来了
Hey, Dan, guys.
丹 你们好
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
But as a member of the fashion police,
不过作为时尚警♥察♥的一员
I have to read you your rights.
我必须向你宣读你的权利
What are you wearing?
你穿的这是什么
It's my uniform.
是我的制♥服♥
Uniform?
制♥服♥
Guys, Valentina works here.
伙计们 瓦伦蒂娜在这工作
She's the maid.
她是女佣
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
抱歉 我不知道
It's okay.
没关系
If it's not too much trouble, could I get a beer?
要是不麻烦的话 能给我拿瓶啤酒吗
Sure.
好的
Anything for you guys?
你俩还要点什么吗
I'll have the same.
我也一样
But I want mine in a glass.
不过我想用玻璃杯喝
Valentina.
瓦伦蒂娜
You gonna hang out with us?
你要和我们一起去玩吗
I can't.
不行
I'm working.
我还在工作
You still don't understand
你还是不明白
what I'm trying to protect you from,
我保护你不让你接近的东西
but one day, you will.
不过总有一天 你会明白的
So if you need to hate me for a while,
你要是暂时想不开
go right ahead.
只管恨我吧
I love you so much,
我深爱着你
I can wait for you to understand.
我能等你想通的
I finished cleaning the rest of the house.
除了这间房♥ 我都打扫完了
So you're ready to start in here?
那你打算打扫这间房♥子了吗
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰你
Not at all.
完全不会
It won't take long.
不会太久的
Please.
没事
Take your time.
慢慢来
You're gonna stay?
你要留在这儿吗
I love to watch women clean.
我喜欢看女人打扫房♥间
I find it... soothing.
我觉得 能令人心情舒缓
That's an unusual thing to admit.
承认这点真不寻常
Do I intrigue you, Marisol?
我让你感兴趣了吗 玛莉索
I'm not sure that's exactly the word I would use.
我不确定我会用这个词
No, no, no. Let's start with the dusting.
不 不 先从除尘开始吧
That way we can talk.
这样我们就能聊天了
I have so many questions I want to ask you.
我有很多问题想问你
You probably have some questions for me, too.
你可能对我也有些疑问
Now that you mention it.
你这么一说我才想到
I'll let you go first.
你先问我吧
Your maid, the one who died...
你的女佣 被谋杀的那个
Flora.
芙罗拉
Did you like to watch her clean?
你喜欢看她打扫吗
I did.
是的
Why do you want to work here?
你为什么想在这儿工作
I need the money.
我需要钱
Are you lying?
你在说谎吗
Now that's another question.
那是另外一个问题了
It's my turn.
到我了
So it is.
确实如此
What was your relationship to Flora?
你和芙罗拉是什么关系
That's not so easy to answer.
这很难回答
Flora was many things to me.
芙罗拉对我有很多意义
She was my confidante, my confessor,
她是我的红颜知己 告解神父
my muse...
我的女神
and my partner in crime.
还是我的帮凶
Meaning what?
那是什么意思
Ah, ah. My turn.
到我了
Why are you so interested in Flora?
你为什么对芙罗拉这么感兴趣
She was murdered in this room.
她在这间屋子里被害
Isn't it only natural that I'd be inquisitive?
我会好奇不是自然而然的事吗
I suppose.
也许是的
Now this is a politically incorrect question,
这是个不合时宜的问题
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表