剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I have to watch him.
我得照看他
Honestly...
说真的
Rosie, don't you think you should have mentioned this
罗西 你不觉得应该在面试的时候
in the interview?
跟我说一声吗
Why would you worry about such a sweet boy?
何必担心这么一个可爱的孩子呢
This rug is worth over $100,000.
这块地毯价值超过十万美元
If you ruin it, I will personally see to it
要是让你毁了 我保证
that you end up in the public school system.
会让你去念公立学校
Listen up, people.
听好了 两位
What is wrong with this picture?
我身上有什么问题
I'm talking about my sweater.
我是说我的毛衣
Do I really wear clothes this tight?
我穿的衣服有这么紧吗
Well, yeah. But it's usually your pants.
有啊 不过通常是你的裤子
Someone put this in the dryer.
有人把这件衣服放进烘干机了
I want to know who's in charge of laundry.
我要知道洗衣是谁负责的
Well, let me think.
让我想想
This should have gone to the cleaners.
这衣服应该送去干洗店的
Not in the washing machine.
而不是扔洗衣机里
You see, here's the thing.
是这样的
I don't think I put it in there.
不是我放进烘干机的
Well, you must have, because...
肯定是你 因为
I can see my belly button.
我都能看到自己的肚脐了
I'm sure it won't happen again.
我保证不会有下次了
It better not.
最好是
Do you want me to throw it away?
要我把这衣服扔了吗
Nah.
不必
With the right leather pants, this could work.
配条合适的皮裤应该还能穿
What are you staring at?
看什么看
We both know I didn't put the sweater in the dryer.
我们心知肚明 不是我把毛衣放进烘干机的
Do we? Yes.
是吗 是
And if you don't tell Alejandro the truth,
如果你不把真♥相♥告诉亚历翰卓
I'm gonna go Puerto Rican on your ass.
我一定不会放过你
Since when do you threaten me?
你还威胁起我来了
Oh, my God. Odessa...
天哪 奥黛莎
Have you been drinking? Don't be stupid.
你喝酒了吗 别傻了
Well, I used to be a bartender.
我以前做过酒保
I know Scotch when I smell it.
一闻到这味儿就知道是苏格兰威士忌
Well, if you want to be a bartender again,
你要想做回酒保的话
keep making accusations.
就继续污蔑我吧
What have we here?
有些什么菜
Smells delicious. Mami made lamb chops.
闻着好香 妈妈做了羊排
And do I smell asparagus?
有没有芦笋
That's amazing.
你好厉害
When you're blind, the other four senses
眼睛看不见了 其他四种感觉
become more heightened.
就变得更加敏锐
After all these years,
这么多年来
I've learned to see with my hands.
我已经学会用手去感知
That's how I could tell how beautiful Genevieve was.
我就是这样知道吉纳维芙有多美的
She let me caress her smooth, perfect face.
她让我抚摸她那光滑完美的脸
Did she let you feel her neck?
她让你摸她的脖子了吗
Is-- is there a draft in here?
有风吗
I'm sure that Zoila left the window open.
肯定是佐拉没关窗
You should go shut it... tight.
你应该去紧紧关上[闭嘴]
It's lovely to finally meet you, Zoila.
很高兴终于跟你见面了 佐拉
Genevieve says that you're the most brilliant housekeeper
吉纳维芙说你是比佛利山庄
in all of Beverly Hills.
最棒的管家
Well, you shouldn't believe everything she says.
她说的话你可不能尽信
Alfred? We should start planning our wedding.
阿尔弗雷德 我们该开始计划婚礼了
Oh, I leave all that in your capable hands, my dear.
都交给你操办吧 亲爱的
'Cause I don't know the first thing about weddings.
我对婚礼一无所知
Haven't you been married before?
你以前没有结过婚吗
Oh, no. Sadly, I haven't.
悲哀的是 我还真没有结过婚
Oh, a handsome man like you? Come on.
像你这么英俊的男人怎么可能没结过婚 拜托
When I was younger, I was obsessed with making money.
我年轻的时候 一心只想着赚钱
But somewhere along the way, I forgot to acquire
但在这个过程中 我却忘记了
the only important treasure there is.
唯一重要的财富
What's that? A family.
是什么 家庭
You know, our food is getting cold.
菜都快凉了
To me, it's an absolute miracle.
对我来说 这就是一个奇迹
Not only has this darling girl agreed to be my bride...
这位亲爱的姑娘不仅答应做我的新娘
she's also agreed
她还答应
to give birth to my child.
为我生个孩子
Yeah, that's a miracle, all right.
那还真是个奇迹
Ay, Flora.
芙罗拉
Santos cielos.
天哪
You told Alfred you could have his baby.
你跟阿尔弗雷德说你会给他生孩子
What could you be thinking?
你到底在想什么呢
A few weeks after the wedding, after we're legally joined,
婚礼后几周 当我们合法结合后
I will go for my annual checkup.
我会去做健康年检
Then I will come home, and I will inform Alfred
当我回来的时候 我会告诉阿尔弗雷德
that I am, sadly, unable to conceive.
很不幸 我无法生育
He will then know the truth.
那时候他就会知道真♥相♥了
Except for my age, which is none of his business.
除了我的年龄 不过这也和他没关系
But you're still depriving him of the one thing he wants most.
但你还是会剥夺他最想要的
You mean a baby?
你说孩子吗
No. I've got that all figured out.
不会的 我已经想好了
We'll adopt.
我们会领养一个孩子
Adopt?
领养
Yes. That way, everybody wins.
对 这样一来就皆大欢喜了
Alfred gets a family.
阿尔弗雷德得到了家庭
I get to stay rich.
我也能继续过有钱人的日子
And some spindly little orphan gets a fabulous life.
而某个可怜瘦小的孤儿也能过上好日子
So now you're bringing a kid into this web of lies?
所以你还要把一个孩子扯进这一连串的谎言中来吗
Oh, but he'll be loved.
但我们会爱他的
Alfred will be a doting father.
阿尔弗雷德会是个溺爱的父亲
And you know what a great mother I was.
你也知道我是多好的母亲
Speaking of...
说到这个
where's your son?
你儿子在哪儿呢
Remi? I don't know.
雷米 我不知道
I just assumed...
我以为...
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Let me be the first to tell you.
就由我第一个告诉你吧
Remi is in Aspen.
雷米在阿斯彭
He went skiing with some friends.
他和朋友们去滑雪了
Well, I'm so glad he's having fun.
很高兴他这么享受
I know how stressful school is.
我知道学校压力有多大
Mrs. Delatour, Mr. Pettigrove needs you.
德拉图太太 柏蒂格罗夫先生在找你
Oh. Excuse me.
失陪一下
What were you thinking?
你在想什么啊
There's too much lying in this house.
这屋子里已经有太多谎言了
Remi can tell her the truth when he's back.
雷米回来的时候可以亲自告诉她真♥相♥
So who's gonna tell Alfred the truth?
那谁能告诉阿尔弗雷德真♥相♥呢
He's blind, not stupid.
他是瞎了 不是傻了
He'll figure all this out when he wants to.
要是他愿意 自然能想清楚
Rosie?
罗西
Rosie! The baby is crying.
罗西 孩子在哭
Why are you all alone?
怎么就你一个人
Where is Rosie?
罗西在哪儿
Can you be more specific?
你能说详细点吗
Please stop.
别哭了
I just took a valium, and you are ruining it.
我刚吃了片安定 你又让我头疼起来了
I'm not going to hold you.
我才不会抱你呢
I'm wearing silk, and you are moist.
我穿的是丝绸 你又哭得梨花带雨
Mrs. Evelyn? Shh. He's almost asleep.
伊芙琳太太 嘘 他快睡着了
Again, I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Taylor, you do not have to keep apologizing.
泰勒 你不用一直道歉
This is your house.
这是你家
I don't want you think we're weird for...
我不想让你觉得我们是怪人
doing it in the kitchen.
居然在厨房♥做♥爱♥
Now why would I think that's weird?
我怎么会这么想
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表