剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Obviously, this could be devastating
很明显 如果录像流出到网上
if any of these got out, landed on the Internet.
会产生毁灭性的后果
Adrian wouldn't do that.
艾德里安不会那样做的
Would he?
真的吗
He might not, but you probably don't wanna take that chance.
他可能不会 但你不能冒这个险
Now...
现在
I would be willing to steal them for you,
我愿意帮你把它们偷出来
but I would need to know where Adrian keeps his collection.
但我需要知道艾德里安把它们放在哪里了
Any ideas?
有什么想法吗
Not really. It's such a huge house.
没有 那房♥子太大了
Michael, did he ever say anything to you?
迈克尔 他对你说过什么吗
Mr. Stafford.
斯塔福德先生
Michael, where are you going?
迈克尔 你要去哪里
Oh, no.
糟了
Michael. What a surprise.
迈克尔 真让人吃惊
Did Evelyn let you in?
伊芙琳给你开门的吗
The den.
在休息室里
I bet you feel like a big man now,
你现在一定觉得自己是个纯爷们了
which is ironic, considering...
真讽刺 我一想起你...
Where are they?
你把录像放在哪了
Safe and sound. Don't you worry.
都安然无恙 你不用担心
Mr. Stafford, stop!
斯塔福德先生 别打了
You're gonna kill him!
你快把他打死了
You listen to me, you pervert!
给我好好听着 你这个变♥态♥
I'm not leaving here without those DVDs!
拿不到光盘我是不会走的
Michael!
迈克尔
Perhaps my tone is not conveying the seriousness of my intention.
可能我的语气没有表达我的意思
Have I made myself clear?
明白我的意思了吗
Adrian has something that belongs to me,
艾德里安拿走了某样属于我的东西
and I'm not leaving until I get it.
拿不回来我是不会走的
Are you talking about the DVDs?
你是说那些光盘吗
You know?
你知道
I know everything that happens in this house.
这所房♥子里发生的所有事情我都知道
I'm going to give them what they came for,
我这就去把他们想要的东西拿给他们
and then we're gonna put this nasty little mess behind us.
之后我们就把这点小麻烦抛诸脑后了
Okay?
可以吗
Fine.
好吧
I was tired of looking at your wife anyway.
反正我也已经看腻你老婆了
So help me, Michael.
我发誓 迈克尔
Adrian?
艾德里安
Go get some ice for your lip.
去拿点冰敷下你的嘴唇
Michael, you, Taylor, sit down. Behave yourselves.
迈克尔 泰勒 坐下 老实点
I'm gonna get what you want.
我去拿你们想要的东西
Marisol...
玛莉索
Come with me.
跟我来
Here we go.
就是这儿了
"The Taylor collection"?
"泰勒系列"
As you can see,
你看到了
there are no other DVDs bearing Taylor's name.
所有标着泰勒名字的光盘都在这了
Make sure you tell Michael he has everything.
你一定要告诉迈克尔他已经拿到全部光盘了
Well, Michael, Taylor,
迈克尔 泰勒
obviously, we won't be socializing anymore.
显然我们以后不会再有什么来往了
What a relief it will be
可以不用再假装我们彼此喜欢
to stop pretending that we like each other.
我真是松了口气
Oh, and, Marisol?
还有玛莉索
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Did you talk to the doctors?
你跟医生谈过了吗
I did. Spence is doing much better.
谈过了 斯宾思好多了
He's awake and talking.
他已经醒过来了 还能跟人聊天了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
What is that?
那是什么
It's our wedding album.
我们的婚礼相册
Just... got the urge to go through it.
我就是... 想拿出来翻翻
Look. It's Spence in his tux.
你看 这是斯宾思穿着燕尾服
So handsome.
真英俊
Wasn't he, though?
他一直都这么英俊 不是吗
You two seem very happy.
你们看上去很幸福
I've decided to go into therapy.
我已经决定要接受治疗了
Therapy?
什么治疗
I want to understand why I'm such a raging bitch.
我想知道我为什么会变成一个狂躁的贱♥人♥
You've seen me in action. I'm a nightmare, right?
你看到我的所作所为了 太恐怖了 对吗
No.
不是啦
I've seen worse.
我见过更糟的
How? Did you clean for Hitler?
怎么可能 你难道给希♥特♥勒♥打扫过
The things I say, the way I act out...
我说的那些话 我做的那些事
Something is wrong with me...
我一定是出什么问题了
and I'm going to fix it.
我要把它解决了
What made you decide this?
是什么让你做出这个决定的
For the past year, I...
过去几年里
began to think I didn't love Spence anymore.
我认为我已经不再爱斯宾思了
But when I saw him in that hospital...
但是当我看到他躺在医院
Oh, I do love him, Rosie.
我发现我还爱着他 罗西
I just...
我只是
Forget it sometimes.
有时忘记了
Well...
很好
It's good you know that.
你明白这点太好了
So I'm gonna change for him.
所以我要为他改变
Be the best wife ever.
做一个最棒的妻子
And Spence and I will be happy again.
斯宾思和我会重新找到幸福的
It's a good thing,
能够幸福
to be happy.
是件好事
Hello?
你好
Yeah, it's Michael. I'm...
我是迈克尔 我...
I'm calling to see how you are.
我打来问问你怎么样了
Well, apparently,
很显然
I'm in need of some plastic surgery.
我需要做整形手术
But to be fair,
但是老实说
Evelyn's been saying that for years.
这话伊芙琳说了好多年了
I had too much to drink. You know how I get.
我那天喝多了 你知道我喝多了会怎么样
I suppose I do.
我想是的
You know the real reason why I came over there tonight,
你明白我那晚到你家的真实意图
don't you, Adrian?
对吗 艾德里安
You had an ulterior motive? I'm shocked.
你别有用心啊 我很惊讶
I want that DVD back.
我想拿回那张光盘
The one with Flora?
和芙罗拉的那张
Relax. I smashed it into a millions bits...
放松 我已经把它粉碎了
A long time ago.
很久前就粉碎了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Obviously, back when I still considered you a friend.
显然 那时候我还把你当作朋友
Again, Adrian, I'm sorry for what I did.
艾德里安 我再一次向你道歉
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表