剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I just don't like old movies.
我只是不喜欢老电影
I do. I like old movies.
我喜欢老电影
Really?
真的吗
Sure. I just saw "Rear Window" last week.
是啊 我上周刚看了《后窗》[希区柯克执导电影]
You're into Hitchcock?
你喜欢希区柯克吗
Oh, sure. I love "Rebecca"
是啊 我喜欢《蝴蝶梦》
and "Strangers on a Train,"
《火车怪客》
and "North by Northwest."
和《西北偏北》
Really?
真的吗
I had no idea.
我都不知道
Right.
是啊
Have you seen "Psycho"?
你看过《惊魂记》吗
No, I haven't.
没有
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
How have you not seen "Psycho"?
你怎么没看过《惊魂记》
I know. I know.
我知道
How can I call myself a Hitchcock fan?
没看过还好意思说自己是希区柯克粉
Valentina.
瓦伦蒂娜
I need help with the groceries.
来帮我整理杂货
Excuse me.
失陪了
So what was going on in there?
刚才是什么情况
Nothing. We were just talking.
没什么 我们只是在聊天
Must have been important
一定是聊很重要的内容
for you to sit down at the table.
不然你怎么都坐下了
It wasn't important.
不重要啦
We were just laughing about something.
我们只是在说笑
Mr. Remi can laugh with his friend.
雷米先生可以和朋友一起笑
You're here to work.
你是来工作的
Mami.
妈妈
He is your employer, not your friend.
他是你的雇主 不是朋友
If you cannot remember that,
如果你记不住
I will take you out of this house.
我会把你赶出去
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Rosie!
罗西
Spence, stop. You're just embarrassing yourself.
斯宾思 别这样 你只是在自取其辱
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Maybe. Is this my underwear?
可能吧 这是我的内♥裤♥吗
What?
什么
I found 'em under our bed, and it's not my brand.
我在我们的床下找到的 这不是我穿的牌子
I bought them for you a year ago.
我一年前给你买♥♥的
Well, I've never seen them before.
我以前从来没看到过
I'm strictly Calvin Klein, and this is--
我只穿CK内♥裤♥ 而这牌子是...
this is some Italian name I can't even pronounce.
我念不出来的意大利名字
Okay, okay, you are so paranoid,
好吧 你太多疑了
I can't even deal with you right now.
我现在没法和你解释
Tell him you've seen these, like, a million times.
告诉他你经常看到这条内♥裤♥
Stop coaching her. Stop yelling. You're scaring her.
别教她 别嚷嚷 你吓坏她了
I am not. She's terrified.
我没有 她吓坏了
Tell him you're terrified. Stop telling her what to say!
告诉他你吓坏了 别教她说话
I'm sorry, Rosie.
对不起 罗西
I'm upset because I'm worried another man
我很生气 因为我担心是另一个男人
has left his underwear in my bedroom.
把内♥裤♥忘在我卧室里
But I trust you to tell me the truth.
但我相信你会告诉我真♥相♥
So for the last time, do you recognize these?
最后问你一遍 你认出这条内♥裤♥了吗
I think so.
我觉得是
You think?
你觉得
Yes, I've seen them.
我见过
Well, my mistake.
我错了
No harm, no foul.
没关系
Now you've gotta get dressed
赶紧去换衣服吧
if you're gonna make your call time.
还得去拜访别人呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, Mrs. Powell.
鲍威尔太太
Marisol, how are you doing?
玛莉索 你好吗
Good. How about you?
挺好的 您呢
Have you had any luck finding a housekeeper?
您找到管家了吗
No.
没有
The agency sent over this one woman.
中介机构派来了个女的
She was stone-cold deaf.
她完全是个聋子
I need someone who can react when I'm screaming at them.
我想找个被骂时有点反应的佣人
Shrimp puffs.
虾仁泡芙
You know, I could come and help you if you like.
如果你需要的话我可以来帮您
That's sweet, but aren't you here full-time?
那真好 但你不是做全职吗
I could come on my day off.
我可以在休息日的时候来
Your day off?
休息日的时候
Why are you so eager to work for Adrian and me?
你为什么这么想为我和艾德里安工作呢
You seem like nice people.
你们看上去很和善
No, we don't.
我们可不和善
And I need the money.
而且我需要钱
That I understand.
这样我就懂了
So... what do you say?
那您觉得怎么样
I say your hearing is good, and I'm desperate.
我觉得你的听力不错 而且我现在急需女佣
Let's do it. Great.
就这样定了 太好了
Just make sure you get Taylor's permission first.
但你要保证先得到泰勒的同意
Taylor has no say over what I do on my day off.
泰勒没有权利管我休息的时候做什么
Marisol, we have a saying here in Beverly Hills.
玛莉索 在我们比利佛山庄有这样一句话
To steal another woman's husband is rude,
偷别的女人的老公很粗鲁
but to steal her maid is unforgivable.
但偷她的女佣就是不可原谅的
Fine. I'll ask her.
好的 我会问她的
But I'm sure it won't be a problem.
但我肯定不会有问题
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
What?
什么
You heard me. I don't want you working there.
你听到了 我不想你去那儿工作
May I ask why not?
我能问问原因吗
Because you should be resting on your day off
因为休息日你就应该休息
so you're fresh for when I need you.
这样当我需要你的时候你就精神焕发了
This will not affect my work.
这不会影响到我的工作
I don't care. It just makes me uncomfortable.
我不管 这样让我很不舒服
But why? It would be a few hours a week,
可是为什么呢 一周就几个小时而已
and I'd be helping out your friend.
而且我帮的是您的朋友啊
Evelyn Powell comes to my home several times a month.
伊芙琳·鲍威尔每个月是会来我家几次
I feed her. I smile at her jokes.
我摆出食物招待她 在她讲笑话的时候配合她
But make no mistake.
但请不要弄错
She is not a friend of mine.
她不是我的朋友
No need to apologize.
没必要道歉
I had a feeling she might feel that way.
我有预感她会那样觉得
All right. Well, you take care. Bye.
好的 保重 再见
Who was that?
谁的电♥话♥
Marisol offered to work for us
玛莉索主动说要为我们工作
one day a week.
每周一天
Taylor said no.
泰勒不同意
Marisol offered?
玛莉索主动提出的
Well, her manner was casual, but I could tell
虽然她说的很随意 但我看得出来
it was something she very much wanted.
她非常想来这里工作
Really?
真的吗
You're wearing your smug smile.
你又开始自鸣得意地笑了
The one that makes me want to strike you.
这笑容真让我想打你
The day Marisol worked here, we spoke.
那天 玛莉索来家里清理 我们聊了聊
It was only for a few moments, but...
虽然只有一会儿 但是
I could tell she was interested.
我能感觉到她对我有兴趣
For the last time, darling, when a woman's skin crawls,
最后告诉你一次 亲爱的 女人的皮肤起了鸡皮疙瘩
it doesn't mean she's attracted to you.
并不代表她对你有意思
So Taylor said no, huh?
泰勒不同意 是吗
Well, you know how she feels about us.
你知道她对我们是什么态度
Still, I shall have to have a talk with her.
但我还是要和她谈谈
You know, we could always find another maid.
其实我们大可以再找一个女佣
No.
不必了
I want Marisol.
我就要玛莉索
Valentina?
瓦伦蒂娜
Oh. Hi, Remi.
雷米
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表