剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe.
也许吧
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Valentina came to me.
瓦伦蒂娜来找我的
She told me how she feels about Remi...
她告诉我她对雷米的感觉
Oh, for god sake.
我的天啊
How she's loved him all these years from afar.
她这么多年一直默默地暗恋他
It's so romantic.
真的好浪漫啊
So the two of you went behind my back?
所以是你们俩背着我搞这么一出是吧
Well, isn't that just great?
真是太棒了啊
But she really loves him. I can tell.
但她对他是真爱 我看得出来
I don't care!
我才不管是不是真爱
Why are you being this way?
你为什么这样极端呢
Because I don't want to see my daughter's heart get broken.
因为我不想眼睁睁看我女儿的心碎
You know Remi. He would never do that.
你了解雷米的 他永远都不会那样的
What I know is that boys with money
我只知道 富家子弟
don't end up with the maid.
才不会跟女佣白头偕老一辈子
And you know that, too.
你也清楚这一点的
You can't still be holding on to that.
你不会还一直放不下那件事吧
After all these years?
毕竟这么多年过去了
He made promises to me.
他对我许下过承诺
And, yes, I remember every single one.
没错 我记得每一个承诺
He met someone else.
他另遇良人了
You know that sort of thing happens.
你知道 这样的事时有发生
Well, it's not gonna happen to my daughter.
这样的事绝不能在我女儿身上发生
Please tell Remi he is not to go near Valentina.
请转告雷米 他别想近我女儿一步
He's starting to really like her.
他开始喜欢上她了
How can I say that to him?
我怎么能对他说这些
Valentina and I will not be coming to work
瓦伦蒂娜和我这几天
for the next few days.
都不会来工作了
That should give you plenty of time to think of something.
这应该可以给你足够的时间想清楚
Do you have a moment?
你有时间吗
Uh... sure.
当然
What's on your mind?
你想说什么
I can't move to New York.
我不能搬去纽约
Why not?
为什么
Personal reasons.
私人原因
Well, what are they? Perhaps I can help.
具体是什么呢 也许我能帮上忙
And I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 不过
Like I said, they're personal.
就像我说的 是私人原因
Well, Taylor will be heartbroken.
泰勒会心碎的
She's really... come to depend upon you.
她真的 开始依赖你了
And I've become very fond of her.
我也很喜欢她
More than I expected to.
比我预计的要喜欢的多
She is special, isn't she?
她很特别 对吧
She is.
确实
Well, that is why I have to get her out of here
这就是我得让她离开这里的原因
before she becomes the main course
不然她就成了八卦女人们的
for the ladies who lunch.
主要笑柄了
Before anyone starts packing,
在大家打包之前
let me talk to Olivia.
让我跟奥利维亚谈谈
What good would that do?
那能帮上什么忙呢
I could learn a few things--
我可以发现些东西
how she found out,
比如她是怎么发现的
if she plans on telling anyone else.
她是不是打算告诉别人
And why would Olivia talk to you?
奥利维亚为什么要跟你说呢
She's a bitterly divorced woman.
她是个痛苦的离异妇女
Trust me. They'll talk to anyone.
相信我 这样的女人会特别想倾诉的
I've decided to move here.
我决定搬到这儿来了
To Los Angeles? Are you serious?
搬到洛杉矶吗 你是认真的
I only moved to Savannah because of Sheila.
我是因为希拉才搬到萨凡纳
Now that we're divorced--
现在既然我们俩已经离婚了
I'm absolutely thrilled.
我真的太开心了
Think of all the decadent dinners we'll have.
想想咱即将过的颓废夜生活
In fact, what are you doing tonight?
话说 你今晚想干什么
Adrian's introducing me to someone.
艾德里安要介绍个人给我
A woman?
女人吗
Yes.
对啊
Was that insensitive of me to mention another woman?
我提到别的女人 这样是不是很麻木
No.
没有
We're friends. We should be able to talk.
我们是朋友 我们应该能谈心的
Friends.
朋友
There was a time when we could've been more than that,
我们曾有机会可以比朋友更亲密
but you chose Adrian.
但你选择了艾德里安
After you chose Sheila.
是在你选择了希拉之后
As you know, I came to regret my choice.
你知道的 我最后后悔自己的选择了
Do you ever regret yours?
你有后悔过你的选择吗
On second thought,
仔细考虑后
I don't think you should move to Los Angeles.
我觉得你不该搬来洛杉矶
Why not?
怎么呢
This city changes people.
这座城市会改变人
And I like you...
而我喜欢你
just the way you are.
本来的样子
I don't think you need to worry about me.
我觉得你不需要担心我
After all these years, I know exactly who I am.
这么多年过去了 我很清楚自己的为人
Well, you just remember that
当你见到艾德里安的朋友时
when you meet this friend of Adrian's.
可得记住这句话
You never answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题
Do you regret choosing Adrian?
你后悔选择艾德里安吗
What does it matter?
有什么关系呢
He is what I deserve.
他就是我应得的人
Yeah. There you go.
就这样吃
Hello, Mr. Spence.
你好 斯宾思先生
Hi, Rosie.
你好 罗西
Hello, uh...
你好
Raul. He's your gardener.
劳尔 他是你的园丁
Of course. Raul.
当然了 劳尔
I love your work.
你工作表现不错
What's up?
怎么了
I gave the money to my lawyer,
我把钱交给了律师
and everything is going really good.
事情进展的很顺利
So we wanted to take a minute and thank you proper.
所以我们想花一分钟时间好好感谢你
We?
我们
Yes. Raul is my boyfriend.
是的 劳尔是我的男朋友
Oh. I, uh, I -- I didn't know that.
我 我不知道你俩在一起了
Oh, yes. For many months now.
是的 已经很久了
We are very happy.
我们真的很开心
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你们
Thanks.
多谢
So Raul has a favor to ask you,
劳尔想请你帮个忙
and he means no disrespect.
他无意冒犯
What is it?
什么事
He saw you hug me yesterday,
他看见你昨天拥抱我
and he'd prefer you don't do that anymore
他希望你别再那么做了
because it makes him, uh, what is the English word?
因为这会使他 那个词用英语怎么说来着
Jealous?
嫉妒
Violent.
暴♥力♥
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
我很抱歉 那不会再发生了
Oh, no. You don't gotta worry.
不 你不用担心
He's a teddy bear.
他就是只泰迪熊
You know, underneath the violent.
但内心深处是暴♥力♥的
Let's go.
我们走吧
So I was gonna try to put the hook
如果你觉得不错的话
back in at the end again if you think that's a good idea.
我打算在这首歌♥末尾再加上主旋律
I do.
我同意
So tell me, what part of Puerto Rico are you from?
告诉我 你来自波多黎各的什么地方
Oh, come on.
拜托
The accent is distinctive.
你口音很特别
I produced an album in San Juan.
我在圣胡安[波多黎各首都]出过一张专辑
You've been to the island?
你去过岛上吗
Many times.
很多次
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表