剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It's a hotbed of talent.
那里人才济济
Well... obviously.
很显然 你就是
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mm. Listen, Carmen,
听着 卡门
You definitely got some skills.
你确实有实力
but you're a little underproduced.
不过你有点不足之处
The good thing is,
值得高兴是
I can fix that.
我能弥补这一点
Ay, Benny.
本尼
You don't know what it means for me to hear you say that.
你不知道你的话对我来说意味着什么
But can I keep it real with you?
不过 我能和你实话实说吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
If you're gonna sing in English,
你要是打算用英语唱歌♥
you gotta get rid of this accent.
就得摆脱这个口音
I know it's funny for me to say that,
我知道这么说挺可笑
but that's the audience.
不过听众就是这样
Americans -- they like Latinas
美国人 他们喜欢拉丁人
as long as they're not too Latin.
只要他们不那么拉丁化
And how do I do that?
我该怎么做
Practice--
练习
when you sing, when you talk, when you breathe,
在你唱歌♥ 说话 呼吸的时候
every chance you get.
一有机会就练习
Then whatever I have to do, I'm gonna do it.
不管需要做什么 我都会照做的
Good to know.
这样就好
Well, I think we're in business.
我们就这么说定了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Let's get some lunch. Celebrate.
一起吃午饭吧 庆祝下
I'd love to.
我很乐意
Mm. You like Cuban food?
你喜欢古巴菜吗
Bring on the croquetas.
上炸丸子吧
Let me call the valet.
我给服务员打个电♥话♥
They take forever to get the car.
他们要很久才能取到车
Oh, relax. We'll take mine.
别担心 坐我的车走
It belongs to a friend. Sam.
这是我朋友的车 山姆
I want you to meet Benny Soto, my new producer.
来认识下我的新制♥作♥人 本尼·索托
Hey, that's great.
那真不错
Nice to meet you, Sam.
很高兴认识你 山姆
Head east on Sunset, then I'll direct you.
向东开往日落大道 然后我来给你指路
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm so sorry. It won't be long. Just a quick lunch.
我很抱歉 不会很久的 只是一顿便饭
That wasn't the deal.
我们可不是这么说好的
Sam, please don't blow this for me.
山姆 别搞砸了
That's my future in there.
那里坐着的可是我的未来
I really want to thank you, Benny.
我真的很感谢你 本尼
Oh, no problem.
没关系
You know, when I first started in this business,
当我第一次跨入这行时
I promised myself, if I ever made it to the top,
我答应过自己 要是我能事业有成
I would send the elevator back down.
我会尽力帮助尚未成功的人
Well, I won't disappoint you.
我不会让你失望的
I know.
我知道
I know you won't.
我知道你不会的
My man,
老兄
can we turn left at the light here?
在这个红绿灯左转
We're gonna stop by my place first.
我们要先去我家
Carmen?
卡门
You heard him. Left at the light.
你听到了 红绿灯左转
Where is east L.A. anyway?
东洛杉矶到底在哪呢
Well, you know when we're on the freeway
你知道我们在高速路上
and you make me speed up?
你让我加速的时候吗
That neighborhood?
在那附近吗
Oh, goodness.
天啊
You sure you don't want me to go with you?
你确定不用我陪你去吗
This is between me and Zoila.
这是我跟佐拉之间的事
I owe her an apology,
我欠她一个道歉
and I've gotta deliver it like a big girl.
我必须勇敢地说出来
In 20 years, I never heard you guys fight like that.
二十年来 我从未见过你们闹得那么厉害
What did you do?
你做了什么
A long time ago, before you were born,
很久之前 在你出生之前
Zoila had a relationship with my brother.
佐拉曾跟我哥谈过恋爱
Uncle Henri and Zoila?
昂利舅舅和佐拉
But when Henri met Aunt Cynthia,
但当昂利见了你辛西娅舅妈
a woman from... a similar background,
她和我们背景相似
Zoila had her heart broken.
佐拉伤透了心
And apparently, she's never gotten over it.
很显然 她从未释怀
So when she sees me and Valentina
所以她看到我和瓦伦蒂娜
hanging out together...
一起出去玩时
She's worried history will repeat itself.
她担心历史会重蹈覆辙
So what exactly is it you have to apologize for?
那你到底是为什么要道歉
I'm the one who introduced Cynthia to Henri.
是我把辛西娅介绍给了昂利
You're not really dating the gardener, are you?
你不是真的在和那个花匠约会 对吗
What?
什么
Raul's close to 60.
劳尔快六十岁了
He's got a wife and kids.
他有老婆和孩子的
Now I'm not dumb.
我又不蠢
No. Raul and I are not dating.
是的 劳尔和我没在约会
Rosie... why would you lie to me?
罗西 你为什么对我说谎呢
Well, the other day when you hugged me...
那天你抱我的时候
Oh, my god. You didn't feel my...
我的天啊 你不会是感觉到了我的...
I did.
是的
Oh, I am so embarrassed.
真是太尴尬了
No, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.
不 你没什么要尴尬的
God has been very good to you.
上帝对你真是太好了
I did not mean for that to happen.
我不是故意的
It's just that you're so kind and warm and...
只是你是那么好 那么温暖...
And it's been so long since Peri and I--
我和佩里已经很久...
My body responded.
我的身体就有了反应
It's okay.
没关系的
And I'm sorry for lying.
很抱歉我说谎了
I just needed to make sure you didn't have any...
我只是想确认你没什么...
You know, expectations.
你懂的 期望
No, none. I know that's not a possibility.
不 绝对没有 我知道那是不可能的
Again, I...
再一次 我
I apologize.
我向你道歉
It was never my intention
让你知道我对你的感受
for you to know how I feel about you.
绝对不是我的本意
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm looking for my friend Zoila Diaz.
我在找我的朋友佐拉·迪亚斯
She lives on this block, but I can't remember which house.
她住在这一区 但是我忘了是在哪一栋了
Do you know her?
你们认识她吗
She's Latino.
她是拉丁美洲人
Well, no worries.
好吧 算了
I'm sure I'll find her.
我相信我会找到她的
Enjoy your party.
玩得愉快
All I'm saying is, you don't walk out on your boss.
我只是说 你不能炒了你老板
Well, you weren't there. You don't know what happened.
你没在现场 你不知道怎么回事
Then tell me. I don't want to talk about it.
那告诉我 我不想讨论这个
Zoila! Are you home?
佐拉 你在家吗
Zoila!
佐拉
Zoila! I know you're in there.
佐拉 我知道你在家
Isn't that Miss Genevieve?
那不是吉纳维芙小姐吗
Zoila!
佐拉
Oh! Oh, god!
天啊
Marisol.
玛莉索
I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
This letter came to the house a few days ago.
几天前邮差送来了这封信
It's addressed to you.
是寄给你的
Oh, it's just some promotional thing.
只是一些促销信息
It's not important.
没什么重要的
I wasn't sure.
我不确定
You won't tell Tayler I stopped by, will you?
你不会告诉泰勒我来过 对吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表