剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
So which one killed her?
到底是哪个杀了她
My theory was always,
我一直猜的是
a guy who rapes is more likely to kill.
强♥奸♥她的人更有可能是凶手
I don't know.
不好说
There are an awful lot of guys out there
也有很多臭男人
who don't want to pay child support.
不肯付子女抚养费
So... now we just
现在我们只要
need to find out who the father was.
查出孩子的生父是谁
Is there anyone Flora might have told?
芙罗拉会告诉什么人吗
Someone we overlooked?
我们忽略的人
On the DVD...
在光盘上
didn't she say something about a grandmother?
她不是说有个祖母什么的吗
It's his birthday!
今天是他的生日
He turns 1 year old today.
他今天一岁了
When Mrs. Peri gets back from New York on Friday,
佩里太太周五从纽约回来时
we're gonna have cake and presents.
我们就会有蛋糕还有礼物
Can I come?
我能去吗
Well, it--it's just me and the family.
就我和他们一家人
Would it be weird for me to drop in unannounced?
我突然登门会不会有点奇怪
I can tell them I'm Tucker's friend.
我可以说我是塔科的朋友
And bring a ridiculously expensive gift.
再给他买♥♥一份超贵的礼物
Yes, that would be weird.
会 很奇怪
Which part?
哪里奇怪
All of it.
都很奇怪
Well, it was just a thought.
我就这么一说
I'm gonna give him some strained peaches.
我去喂他吃点滤干的桃子
That'll give you time to finish this floor.
你就有足够的时间打扫地板了
Okay.
好
But it won't take too long.
不需要多久的
Hello there.
你好啊
Oh, you're back.
您回来了
Hi. I'm Rosie, your new maid.
我叫罗西 是新来的女佣
Are you really?
真的吗
Tell me, Rosie,
告诉我 罗西
uh, where is that bunion that I'm married to?
我们家那个死女人哪去了
Mrs. Evelyn?
伊芙琳太太吗
She's in the kitchen with the baby.
她和孩子在厨房♥里
Baby? What baby?
孩子 什么孩子
I also work for Peri Westmore.
我还给佩里·韦斯特莫打工
I bring her son here while I clean.
我过来打扫时就把她儿子一起带来
You've done this before?
你以前这么做过吗
Many times.
很多次了
Since you've been bringing him here,
既然你总带他过来
has, uh, Evelyn...
伊芙琳有没有
grown attached to the boy?
特别喜欢那孩子
How do you know that?
您怎么知道
Listen to me, do us both a favor.
听我说 帮咱俩一个忙
Take that child out of this house
把那孩子带离这屋子
and never bring him back here.
再也别带他回来
Do you understand?
明白吗
Not really. But I'll go get him.
不太明白 但我现在就去抱他
And, Rosie?
罗西
Obviously, you can come back anytime you want.
你想什么时候来都行
Who's all this for?
这排场是为了谁
You.
为你啊
Me?
我
Yes.
是的
I made sandwiches!
我做了三明治
You don't know how to make sandwiches.
你都不知道怎么做
Well, I know how to order them.
我会叫外卖♥♥啊
It's practically the same thing.
都差不多嘛
Please, sit.
请坐
Tell me what you want first.
你先说你要什么
Zoila.
佐拉
You only get domestic when you want something.
你有所求时才会这么乖
So let's just skip the roast beef
跳过吃吃喝喝什么的
and go straight to the ulterior motive.
直接说你的动机吧
All I'm trying to do
我只是想
is have a little celebration with my friend.
跟我的朋友小小庆祝一番
Alfred has agreed to marry me.
阿尔弗雷德答应娶我了
Oh, honey! I'm so happy for you.
亲爱的 我真为你高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Now... try the ones with the pesto.
尝尝香蒜沙司味的
I know how much you love pesto.
我知道你超爱香蒜沙司
So Alfred gave up on the whole baby thing?
阿尔弗雷德不逼你生孩子了吗
No. He still wants to be a father.
不 他还是想成为父亲
We'll just find a surrogate to carry the child.
我们会找个代♥孕♥母亲
Alfred's lawyer knows
阿尔弗雷德的律师知道
an Ivy League coed who might do it.
一位常春藤联盟的女生可能愿意
That's fantastic.
那太好了
Of course, we'll also need an egg.
当然了 我们还需要卵子
And that's the tricky part.
难题来了
Alfred doesn't want some anonymous donor.
阿尔弗雷德不想随便找个匿名捐献人
He wants the egg to come from someone we... know and...
他想找个我们认识
trust.
而且信任的人
Please tell me you're not gonna ask me for one of my eggs.
拜托告诉我你不是想要我的卵子
Heavens, no.
天啊 当然不是
Your eggs are almost as ossified as mine.
你的卵子和我的差不多老
Good.
那就好
Because I was about to spit out this pesto
因为我刚想把香蒜沙拉吐出来
and throw it at you.
然后扔你一身
No...
不是的
we don't want one of your eggs.
我们不是想要你的卵子
We want one of... Valentina's.
我们想要 瓦伦蒂娜的
Obviously, I wanted to discuss this with you first.
显然 我想先跟你谈谈这件事
Aren't you considerate?
你还真是体贴啊
Don't be angry.
别生气
It's really a compliment.
这其实是赞美
Alfred thinks Valentina is bright and lovely--
阿尔弗雷德觉得瓦伦蒂娜聪明又可爱
I don't care.
我不在乎
That old man is not gonna get his hands
那个老男人休想染指
on my daughter's D.N.A.
我女儿的DNA
I know it's a lot to ask.
我知道这个要求有点过分
I don't think you have any idea what you've asked for,
我觉得你完全不知道你要求了什么
or how incredibly insulting this is.
也没有意识到这一切有多么侮辱人
Zoila!
佐拉
If Valentina doesn't do this,
如果瓦伦蒂娜不这样做的话
Alfred will leave me.
阿尔弗雷德就会离开我
Well, then get ready to say, "Sayonara,"
那你就准备好说再见吧
because it's not gonna happen.
因为这件事没得商量
And you are forbidden from saying a word of this
你也不准和瓦伦蒂娜
to Valentina. Do you understand me?
提起这件事 你明白了吗
Alejandro, do you have a minute?
亚历翰卓 您现在有空吗
Well, I'm sort of working here.
我正在工作呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉打扰
It's just...
但是
Odessa has something to tell you.
奥黛莎有话要对你说
Obviously, I've been tired lately.
很显然 我最近有些疲倦
I'm sure you've noticed.
我想您也注意到了
Uh... not really.
没太注意到
The truth is...
事实上
I am sick.
是因为我生病了
I did not want to tell you
我没有告诉您
because I did not want you to worry.
是不想让您担心
Well, that's nice of you.
你真体贴
But I am getting worse.
但是我的病情正在恶化
So we can no longer keep this a secret.
我们没有办法再保密下去了
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Is it serious?
很严重吗
It's cancer.
是癌症
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表