剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I want something else more.
我更想要其他的东西
Please don't tell me you want to be an actress
别告诉我你想做演员
'cause I will be so depressed. No.
那样我会非常郁闷的 不是
I just want you.
我只想要你
What?
什么
Come here.
过来
Fame and success would be nice.
名誉和成功固然可贵
But you are what I need to be happy.
可是你才能让我真正快乐
I am so sorry that it took me this long
对不起 我花了这么久
to figure that out.
才想明白
Would you like to live together?
你愿意和我住到一起吗
Her name is Marisol.
她叫玛莉索
She came to work for us 12 weeks ago.
她12周前开始为我们工作
And you say she's been asking questions?
你说她一直在问问题吗
Lots of them. And yesterday she started asking about you.
问了很多 昨天她开始问起你
Is she a reporter?
她是记者吗
It's possible. I think we should talk to her.
有可能 我觉得我们得找她谈谈
Offer her a large cash settlement to go away.
给她一笔封口费 让她走人
Would she go away?
她会离开吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I have a few private detectives on retainer.
我有几个一直在合作的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Talk to them.
和他们谈谈
Before I sign any checks, I want to know
在我签支票前 我要确切地知道
exactly who this woman is and what she wants.
这个女人的身份和目的
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
And leave the photo.
把照片留下
I find it helpful to know what my enemies look like.
了解敌人的模样是非常有用的
Smuggling people across the border is illegal.
私自带人入境是违法的
It's not like I'm stuffing a drug cartel into my trunk.
我又不是用卡车带一车贩毒集团回来
I'm bringing one kid by private plane.
我只是用私人飞机带一个孩子而已
But there'll be customs agents there when you land.
但你降落时会有海关人员
What are they gonna think when they see you with Miguel?
他们看到你和米格尔的时候会怎么想
Beautiful white actress, small brown child.
漂亮的白人演员 深色皮肤的小孩
I'm guessing they'll think adoption.
他们会觉得是领养
You're risking your career here.
你在拿你的事业冒险
I hope you know that.
我希望你清楚这一点
So what are you suggesting?
那你想怎么样呢
Let me do some research.
让我先做点调查
I'll bet there's a legal way to get Miguel in the country.
我相信一定有方法能让米格尔合法入境
But that could take months.
但那需要好几个月
And I start shooting a movie in two weeks.
再过两周我就要开始拍电影了
Well, then I'll handle everything.
剩下的我来处理
I'll talk to some top lawyers
我会找一些顶级律师
and some immigration specialists and...
和移♥民♥专家谈谈
Once everything's sorted, I'll drive down to Guadalajara
事情解决好后 我就去瓜达拉哈拉
and pick up Miguel.
接米格尔
And then you get all the glory?
然后所有的功劳就都给了你
This is not about who gets credit.
这不是归功于谁的问题
Rosie will love me for doing this,
罗西会因为这件事而爱我的
and I need her to be on my side.
我需要她站在我这边
But she knows that we can't break the law.
但她也知道我们不能破坏法律
Look, I'll talk to her, and once I get Miguel back--
听着 我会去和她谈谈 只要我把米格尔带回来
No! No! No! This is my idea.
不 不 不 这是我的主意
I get to rescue the little Mexican boy,
我要去拯救那个墨西哥小男孩
not you.
不是你
Mr. Delatour?
德拉图先生
How are you doing, Al?
最近怎么样 艾尔
Keeping your nose clean?
没干坏事吧
Trying to.
努力着
But it's hard.
但是很难
Got a lot of bills to pay.
有很多账单要付
Well, maybe I can help you with that.
也许我能帮你点忙
I need a favor. I figured.
我需要帮助 我猜到了
I'm willing to pay a lot of money.
报酬很优厚
Sounds good so far.
目前听上去还不错
This woman...
这个女人
to be frank,
直接说吧
she's trying to hurt me.
她想伤害我
And I won't allow that.
但我不会允许那样的事发生
Will I need a gun?
我需要用枪吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕需要
What do we have here?
这是在干什么呢
Alejandro.
亚历翰卓
We didn't think you'd be up this early.
我们没想到你会起这么早
Yeah, I got that.
我知道
Are the two of you back together?
你们俩又在一起了吗
You think I let men in boxer shorts
你觉得我会随便让一个穿四角裤的男人
just wander through the house?
在房♥子里走来走去吗
I wouldn't mind if you did.
如果那样我也不介意
He's gay now. Just go with it.
他是同性恋 不要在意
Well, this is good, Sam.
山姆 真的很好
Now that the two of you are dating...
既然你们开始约会了
I'll get to see more of you.
我以后又能常见到你了
We're not just dating.
我们不只是在约会而已
Yeah, Sam asked me if I wanted to live with him
山姆问我是否愿意和他同居
and I said yes. Is that okay?
我答应了 可以吗
Of course.
当然
Are you sure? Because I know you want a live-in.
真的吗 我知道你想要佣人住在家里
No, Odessa's gonna be back here soon.
没关系 奥德莎就快回来了
And it makes me happy to know the two of you are a couple.
而且我也很高兴你们在一起了
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
We should celebrate.
我们要庆祝一下
Go to the wine cellar and get some champagne.
去酒窖拿几瓶香槟来
Congratulations, Sam.
恭喜你 山姆
She's a wonderful girl.
她是个好女孩
Yeah, don't I know it, man.
我当然知道 伙计
Come on.
过来
No, no, no. No! No! No!
不 不 分开
Separate! Separate!
快分开 快分开
Just so you know...
你最好知道...
We're gonna sue your ass!
我们会告你的
Everybody does.
谁都告我们
Gotcha!
很好
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
Are we?
是吗
Marisol's real name is Suarez.
玛丽索的真名是苏亚雷兹
She's the mother of the kid the police arrested.
是警♥察♥逮捕的那孩子的妈妈
Oh, my god.
天呐
So there's no way that we can buy her off.
这么说我们不可能收买♥♥她了
Well, obviously not.
肯定不行
I think we need to go to the D.A.
我认为我们得找地检
What? We can tell them that Flora's death was an accident.
什么 告诉他们芙罗拉的死是意外
Self-defense. I can negotiate a deal.
是正当防卫 我可以达成妥协
We don't know what Marisol knows.
我们不知道玛丽索都掌握什么
But if she's got enough
但如果她有足够的线索
to make the police look in your direction, you're screwed.
把警方的调查方向引向你 你就完了
You need to get out in front of this thing.
你得先她一步
Michael...
迈克尔...
Go home. Relax.
回家去吧 淡定
Relax?
淡定
We have to do something.
我们得想办法
I've already taken care of it.
我已经处理好了
M-meaning what?
什么意思
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
You're not planning something stupid, are you?
你不是准备干什么蠢事吧
Phillipe, if something happens to this woman,
菲利普 如果这女人出了什么事
people will talk.
大家会议论的
Doesn't everyone still think she's a maid?
难道大家不仍然认为她只是个女佣吗
So what?
所以呢
So in my experience, people just aren't that interested
在我看来 人们对女佣身上发生的事
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表