剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
constantly.
而且持续如此
I don't want that.
我不想这样
Well, I'm happy to kick your ass
如果你需要有人骂你的话
anytime you need it.
我随时乐意效劳
Sounds like you're not quitting.
听上去你还会留在这
Don't listen to a Puerto Rican woman
波多黎各女人歇斯底里的时候
when she's hysterical.
说的话可不能信
We always exaggerate.
我们经常夸大事实
Come on.
快进来吧
Odessa...
奥黛莎
Someone is here to see you.
有人来看你了
Alejandro!
亚历翰卓
Well, hello there. How are you doing?
好呀 最近怎么样
You didn't need to come.
你不需要来的
Ah, of course I did.
我肯定得来
Are you ready to be entertained?
做好娱乐的准备了吗
You're going to sing to me?
你要给我唱歌♥
I won't even charge you for it.
还不收你出场费呢
This is very exciting.
太让人激动了
Here's a little something from my latest album.
是我最新专辑里的一首
I hope you like it.
希望你喜欢
**Tus miradas*
*你的眼神
**Las palabras que florecen*
*美妙的话语
**en tus labio*
*在你唇间
I talked to Mrs. Delatour.
我和德拉图太太谈过了
She broke up with Mr. Pettigrove.
她和柏蒂格罗夫先生分手了
So... they won't be needing my egg.
所以 他们不需要我的卵子了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you.
真的很抱歉 我那样和你说话
I was just excited about going to school
我只是对去学校和帮助你这两件事
and helping you.
太过兴奋
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Many years ago, Mrs. Delatour gave me a ring.
很多年前 德拉图太太给了我一枚戒指
It's sort of expensive.
挺贵的
I've been saving it for...
我一直留着它 为了
I don't know. Maybe I've been saving it for this.
我也说不清 可能就是为你上学存的
Anyway, I'm gonna sell it to pay for your tuition.
不管怎么说 我会把它卖♥♥了给你交学费
Mami!
妈妈
All right. Enough of that.
行了行了 别抱了
There's a bulb out in the guest room. I'll go change it.
客房♥里的一个灯泡坏了 我去换
One more thing.
还有
Whatever sacrifices I made for you,
不论我为你做出何种牺牲
are none of your business.
你都不要管
All you gotta do is grow up and be happy.
你快乐的长大就好了
Then I'll have everything I've ever wanted, okay?
这就是我最想要的 知道了吗
Oh! Sorry...
天哪 抱歉
I rang the bell.
我按门铃了
I know. It's broken.
我知道 门铃坏了
You got a moment? I have good news.
你有时间吗 我有个好消息告诉你
Yes.
当然有
But Mrs. Peri's plane landed 20 minutes ago.
但佩里太太的飞机20分钟前就降落了
We're expecting her any second.
她随时可能回来
I spoke to my wife.
我和我妻子谈过了
She will not say a word to anyone
她在这儿看到的
about what she saw here.
不会向任何人提起
Thank God.
谢天谢地
And the baby?
那孩子呢
Her interest in Tucker has been... resolved.
她对塔科的兴趣 已经被分散了
Oh, this is such a relief.
真让人松了口气
Thank you for your help, Mr. Adrian.
多谢您帮助我 艾德里安先生
I really owe you one.
我欠您个人情
You absolutely do.
那是自然
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表