剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I like being smart.
我喜欢变聪明的感觉
Carmen?
卡门
Hey. What are you doing out here?
你在这里干什么呢
Thought you might want a smoothie.
我觉得你也许想来杯冰沙
Ah. After 6 miles?
跑了六英里
You bet.
那是当然
Mmm. While you're catching your breath,
你先缓一会儿
can I talk to you about something?
我可以和你说件事儿吗
Sure.
说吧
One of your employees
昨晚你的一名员工
had sex last night...
和别人上♥床♥了
In your house...
在你家里
With a woman.
和一个女人
No, no, no, no. It wasn't me.
不不不不 不是我
You can put that eyebrow down.
吃惊的表情可以收一收
So Sam got laid.
那就是山姆了啊
Ah! Good for him.
太好了
No! No! Not good.
一点都不好
This woman that came into your house--
来的那个女的
she's not all there.
这儿有点问题
She's bald?
是个光头吗
No, she's crazy.
不 她脑子有毛病
Really? Yeah. I met her.
是吗 对 我见过她
Psychotic. Or on drugs. Or both.
有精神病 或者在嗑药 也可能都是
Either way, I think you should tell Sam
无论如何 我觉得你应该让山姆
that he can't bring her into your house.
不要再带她来家里
Let me tell you a little something about Sam.
我和你说件关于山姆的事
He's been working here for four years.
他在我这儿工作了四年
He's been lonely the whole time.
一直很寂寞
And I'm thrilled he's finally found someone.
我很高兴他终于找到了伴儿
We should be happy for him, not, uh...
我们应该为他感到高兴
meddling in his love life.
而不是干预他的爱情
No, I-I don't care about his love life.
不是 我才不在乎他的恋情
I just want him to respect your house.
我只是想让他尊重你的房♥子
Well, thank you very much,
那太谢谢你了
but I'm sure the house
不过在我房♥子里
can survive a booty call or two.
约一两次炮还是没问题的
Hi, Alejandro.
嗨 亚历翰卓
Hey, Mrs. Crump.
嗨 克伦普夫人
Um... excuse me?
打扰您一下
You're Mrs. Crump?
您是克伦普夫人吗
Yes. You live over on Canon?
是 您住卡农街吗
Yes, I do.
是的
I'm Carmen.
我叫卡门
I work for Alejandro.
我在亚历翰卓家工作
I have to say, that is one beautiful Rottweiler.
我必须得说 这真是一条漂亮的罗威纳犬
Why, thank you.
过奖了
I just love dogs.
我就是喜欢狗狗
If you ever need anyone to walk him,
如果您需要人帮忙遛它
I'd be happy to.
我很乐意帮忙
He's ready to see you now.
他现在可以见你了
Will you come this way?
跟我来好吗
Mrs. Delatour.
德拉图夫人
Mr. Delatour.
德拉图先生
How are you?
你好吗
How's our son?
儿子还好吗
Remi is wonderful.
雷米很好
You don't call him as much as you should.
你怎么不经常给他打电♥话♥呢
You're right. You're absolutely right.
你说得对 你批评得对
My god,
天啊
you're as devastatingly beautiful as ever.
你还是那么美 美得惊人
Why in the world did we ever divorce?
我们究竟为什么离婚啊
You kept committing adultery.
你一直搞婚外情
Oh, that's right.
是啊
You must have been so disappointed in me.
你肯定对我很失望吧
No. I knew you were French when I married you.
嫁给你的时候我就知道你是法国人
Yeah, still, I regret sleeping with so many of your friends.
我还是很抱歉 睡了你那么多朋友
I was able to get new friends.
这让我又结交了新朋友
And then I slept with your sister.
还睡了你妹妹
Yes. Well, that was a bit more awkward.
那真是挺尴尬的
Philippe...
菲利普
If time has taught me anything,
如果说时间教会我一些事
it's how to forgive,
那便是学会去原谅
So consider yourself forgiven.
我原谅你了
I want us to be friends again.
我们重新做朋友吧
This wouldn't have anything to do
你不是因为迈伦·莫耶卷走了
with Myron Moyer stealing all your money, would it?
你的钱才这么说 对吗
So you've heard.
看来你听说了
Well, it's true.
的确是
I am broke,
我破产了
and I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
But it is also true
但我也希望
that I want you back in my life.
你能回到我的生活里
I've missed you, my love.
我想你 亲爱的
I'm so glad to hear that.
很高兴听你这么说
Do you remember this Manet?
还记得马奈的这幅画吗
Of course.
当然记得
You bought it on our honeymoon.
我们蜜月的时候买♥♥得
It was recently appraised at a million dollars.
它的最新估价是一百万
Would you like it?
送给你好吗
Oh, Philippe.
菲利普
You would just give it to me? No strings attached?
你愿意就这么送给我 没有附加条件吗
Well... I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
How'd it go?
怎么样
He offered me a painting worth a million dollars.
他要送我一幅一百万的画
That's great!
太棒了
What's wrong?
怎么了
He offered it on the condition
但是他有个条件
that I sleep with him.
要我跟他上♥床♥
What?
什么
He said I was the best he'd ever had,
他说我是他拥有过的最棒的女人
and it was worth that much money for...
花那么多钱是值得的
And these are his words...
他是这么说的
Another ride on the sensual merry-go-round
为了能骑上勾起他欲望的旋转木马
that is my body.
就是我的身体
So did you give him a ride?
那你答应了吗
No!
没有
How can you even ask that?
他怎能提出这种要求
You're broke!
你破产了
I may be destitute,
我可能是穷困潦倒
but I would never debase myself just to pay a few bills.
不过我绝不会为了一点钱就作践自己
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm also very proud of you.
我也为你感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢你
What happens now?
现在该怎么办
You are going to learn to take care of yourself.
你要学着照顾自己
I am?
我可以吗
And this is a good thing.
这是件好事
It's your chance to finally prove to people
你有机会证明给人们看
that you're more than a shallow, spoiled Beverly Hills diva.
你不只是个肤浅的被宠坏的比佛利山庄天后
I'm sure you can get a job
我确定你能找到一份工作
selling clothes at a fancy shop,
在一家高档服装店当导购
or hostessing at an upscale bistro.
或者在高级酒吧里做女招待
I can teach you how to cook your own meals
我能教你怎么做饭
and wash your own clothes.
怎么洗衣服
And even though you'll fall asleep exhausted every night,
虽然每晚你都会精疲力尽 昏昏睡去
you will be happy because you'll know
可你依然会很高兴 因为你知道
you are finally a productive member of society.
你是个对社会有用的人
And what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm starting up the merry-go-round.
我要启动旋转木马了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表