剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Come on. All right.
快来 好的
Olivia! Thank god you're here.
奥利维亚 谢天谢地你来了
What on earth is wrong?
到底出什么事了
I couldn't understand your voicemail.
我没有听懂你的电♥话♥留言
You were so hysterical.
你完全歇斯底里了
I'm at my wit's end. I really am.
我已经黔驴技穷了 我真的没有办法了
Just calm down. Tell me what's happened.
冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么
Oh, Olivia.
奥利维亚
It's my vacuum cleaner.
是我的吸尘器
Your vacuum cleaner?
你的吸尘器
It doesn't work.
它坏了
And it should, because it's brand-new.
但它不该坏 这可是我新买♥♥的
You called me over here to fix your vacuum?
你叫我来修你的吸尘器
For god sake, Evelyn!
我的天哪 伊芙琳
I thought someone had attacked you. Please don't yell at me.
我还以为有人打了你 请不要吼我
I left a meeting with my therapist for you.
我为了你 心理治疗做了一半就跑了出来
And I appreciate it. Well, I don't.
我很感激 我一点都不
Next time, call someone else.
下一次打给别人
Who should I call?
我要打给谁呢
My friends don't really care about me.
我的朋友根本都不关心我
My husband wants nothing to do with me.
我丈夫也不愿意和我有任何瓜葛
I don't have a child.
我连个孩子也没有
You know what my problem is?
你知道我的问题在哪儿吗
I'm all alone in this big house,
我一个人孤零零地待在这个大房♥子里
and I've got too much time to think about my life.
我有太多的时间思考人生了
Well, I know what that's like.
我懂你的感受
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们接下来这样做
We will find you a maid.
我们帮你找一个女佣
Someone who will take wonderful care of you
找个能把你照顾得舒舒服服
and make your life better.
让你的生活更快乐的人
It's ironic.
真讽刺
What is?
怎么了
My life sucks... but my vacuum doesn't.
我的生活"稀"巴烂 但是我的吸尘器却"吸"不了灰
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Since when do you cry over nothing?
你什么时候开始无端哭泣了
I've just been worried about, um,
我只是很担心
a friend who has gotten himself into some trouble.
一个遇到麻烦的朋友
And you can't help him?
你帮不上忙
I want to, but I don't know how.
我想帮忙 但不知道该怎么帮
I bet I'd know.
我想我应该知道
He made me promise not to tell.
他让我不要告诉别人
Now why would Remi make you promise that?
雷米为什么不让你告诉别人
How did you know it's Remi?
你怎么知道是雷米
You're in his room. You're looking at his picture.
你现在在他的房♥间 看着他的照片
Behold, my psychic power.
看 我的灵力
Mami, I can't talk about this.
妈妈 我不能说
He'd be so angry with me.
他会生我的气的
Don't you care about him?
你难道不关心他吗
Of course! I love him. Then do what's best for him
当然关心 我爱他 那就为他着想
and not what's comfortable for you.
而不是为了你自己舒心
Remi is using drugs.
雷米在吸毒
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道
It's not the first time.
这已经不是第一次了
Really?
真的吗
Remember when he was in high school?
你记得他高中的时候吗
He went to London to study for the summer?
他暑假去伦敦学习
He was actually in rehab.
他其实是在康复中心
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
You were 12.
你那时候才12岁
I wasn't gonna discuss addiction
我才不会和一个还在
with somebody who was still playing with dolls.
玩洋娃娃的人讨论毒瘾的问题
So Mrs. Delatour knew? Yeah.
德拉图夫人知道吗 是的
She fell apart. She didn't know how to help him.
她很崩溃 不知道该怎么帮他
I don't know how to help him either.
我也不知道该如何是好
It's okay, baby...
没事的 宝贝
because I do.
因为我知道该怎么做
Come here.
过来
Hey, Rosie. What's going on?
罗西 怎么啦
I need to show you something.
我要给你看点东西
That woman at the store was right.
商店里的那个女人说对了
You are an English professor.
你确实是名英语教授
I can explain. Can you?
我能解释 怎么解释
Most maids learn English. They don't teach it.
大多数女佣都是在学英语 而不是教英语
The university made budget cuts.
大学里削减了预算
I lost my job, and I needed money.
我丢了工作 而我需要钱
So you thought,
所以你就想
"Why not clean houses for a living?"
"为何不以打扫房♥间卫生呢"
It's Beverly Hills.
这可是比佛利山庄
The pay is surprisingly good.
薪水惊人的高
So why did you never say anything?
你为什么从来没提过
I was embarrassed.
我很难为情
See...
问题是
I think you're lying.
我觉得你在说谎
That is not a nice thing to say.
这并不是什么光彩的事
I don't like saying it.
我不想这么说
We are friends, Marisol.
我们是朋友 玛莉索
If you're in trouble, I'll help you.
你要是有麻烦的话 我会帮助你的
But I need to know the truth.
不过我得知道真♥相♥
Okay.
好吧
You're right.
你说对了
I did have a secret reason for taking this job.
接下这份工作 我的确另有原因
What was it?
什么原因
I'm trying to find out who killed Flora Hernandez.
我在试着找出杀害芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯的真凶
Why?
为什么
They already arrested that boy.
他们已经逮捕了那个男孩
Do you not think he did it?
你觉得不是他做的吗
No! No! You see, he loved her.
不 不是他 他爱着她
He would never have hurt her.
他绝不会伤害她
You know that boy?
你认识那个男孩
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Dios santo.
天啊
Since I've been here, I've been collecting evidence.
我来这里后 就一直在收集证据
And I've learned things about Flora.
我了解到芙罗拉很多事
Yeah, things we told you!
是啊 都是我们告诉你的
She was not who she seemed to be!
她不是你们想的那种人
Well, that's funny... coming from you.
这句话从你嘴里说出来 还挺可笑的
Please understand.
请你理解我
I am trying to save my son's life!
我在尝试挽救我儿子的性命
Let go of me. Rosie, we're friends.
放开我 罗西 我们是朋友
You said you would help me.
你说过你会帮我的
I don't want to help a murderer.
我不想帮助一个凶手
And we are not friends.
而且我们不是朋友
Not anymore.
不再是了
You've reached the office of Ida Hayes,Attorney-at-Law.
这里是艾达·海耶斯律师事务所
Please leave a message.
请留言
Ida, it's Marisol.
艾达 我是玛莉索
Rosie knows about Eddie.
罗西知道埃迪的事了
I think she's gonna tell the girls...
她可能会告诉姑娘们
Um... I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Can you call me as soon as you can?
你能尽快给我回电♥话♥吗
Thanks.
多谢
Do you need help?
需要我帮助吗
Nope. Nope.
不 不用了
Chivalry is not dead, just a little out of shape.
骑士精神永不灭 就是有点走样而已
Sam, can I ask you something?
山姆 我能问你点事吗
When we were at the store talking to Bertha,
我们在商店和贝莎聊天时
were you joking? About what?
你是在开玩笑吗 什么玩笑
Being a butler.
做一名男管家
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表