剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
But your leg.
但是你的假腿
You shouldn't have to walk up all these stairs.
你不方便上这么多级楼梯
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Odessa, this is silly. It's... I...
奥黛莎 这太愚蠢了 我...
You want to help me?
你想帮我吗
Dust.
贱♥人♥
Good morning, Alejandro.
早上好 亚历翰卓
Morning, Odessa.
早上好 奥黛莎
I hope you slept well.
希望你睡了个好觉
I did.
挺好的
Pancakes.
煎饼
Well, I know how much you like them.
我知道你有多爱吃
What is this?
这是什么
It's nothing.
没什么
Carmen! Where are you?!
卡门 你在哪里
Stop right there.
站住
Odessa! Are you okay?
奥黛莎 你还好吗
I made you French Toast.
我给你做了法式吐司
Um... thanks.
谢谢
Anything else?
还需要什么吗
No.
不用了
So out of nowhere, Peri says,
佩里突然说
"Tell Rosie she can see her lawyer tomorrow."
"告诉罗西她明天可以去见律师"
Apparently, she wants to spend some quality time with our son.
显然 她想和我们的儿子共度亲子时光
I was shocked.
我大吃一惊
I'm not. There's one thing I know about women...
我没有 我知道女人的一个特点
Rich or poor, we all wanna be thought of as good mothers.
不管富裕还是贫穷 我们都希望被看成好妈妈
Just say it. Say, "Mama."
说啊 说"妈妈"
Oh, come on! You're not even trying!
拜托 你都没张嘴
Thanks. I'll tell him.
谢谢 我会告诉他
Odessa's fine,
奥黛莎没事
but the doctors wanna keep her in the hospital a few days,
但是医生想让她在医院多住几天
for observation.
以便观察
Well, just make sure she knows, I'll pay for everything.
告诉她 我会付一切费用
Okay. You know, including her new, uh...
好 包括她的新...
Leg.
假腿
Yeah. I'll tell her.
对 我会告诉她
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Carmen.
卡门
You got a nice voice, Carmen.
你的声音很甜美 卡门
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天啊 谢谢
And if I haven't said so yet,
如果我还没说过的话
"Good morning."
"早安"
I would like to make a toast to my wife.
我想敬我妻子
I know that this is going to be the best birthday I've ever had,
我知道这将是我这辈子最棒的一次生日
because this will be the first birthday,
因为这是第一个
that I celebrate with you as my wife.
你以我妻子的身份与我共度的生日
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. Marisol, you can serve the soup now.
干杯 玛莉索 你现在可以上汤了
Who on earth could that be?
这时候谁会来啊
May I help you?
有什么能帮你的
Olivia?
奥利维亚
I'm sorry, Mr. Stafford. She just came in.
抱歉 斯塔福德先生 她就这样闯进来了
It's okay, Marisol.
没关系 玛莉索
What... what's going on, Olivia?
怎么了 奥利维亚
Brought your birthday present.
带来了你的生日礼物
Well... that's, um... very nice,
你真好
but this is not a good time.
但这不是个好时机
Guess you're having a party, huh?
看来你在开派对啊
Michael,
迈克尔
these are the same people we invited to your birthday,
去年 我们也邀请了这些人参加你的
last year.
生日派对
Of course, none of them call me anymore.
当然 他们现在不会打电♥话♥给我了
I guess they're your friends now.
看来他们现在只是你的朋友了
Please do something.
拜托 做点什么
I was wondering what could I give you,
我在想我可以送给你什么
to mark this important occasion?
来纪念这个重要的场合
And I found this...
然后我找到了这个
crystal heart.
水晶之心
Isn't it lovely?
可爱吧
But please be careful with it. Okay?
但请你小心对待 好吗
Because...
因为
I gave you my heart once before...
我曾经把心交付于你
and you broke it.
而你伤透了它
Didn't you, Michael?
不是吗 迈克尔
Didn't you?!
不是吗
Okay, that's it. You're done. Get off of me!
够了 快走 放开我
Do not screw with me, bitch, or you will live to regret it.
贱♥人♥ 别和我对着来 不然你会后悔的
Michael? You wanna talk about how unfair life is,
迈克尔 你想谈谈生活有多么不公平吗
well, that's great, 'cause I know all about that.
太棒了 因为我完全知道
Do you wanna hear what I've lost?
你想听听我失去了什么吗
How I've suffered?
我经历了怎样的痛苦
Of course not. 'Cause to people like you,
当然不想 因为对你这样的人来说
I'm just the woman who opens the door.
我只是个开门的女佣
I worked really hard on this dinner.
我为筹办这次晚宴费尽心血
I'll be damned if I let anyone ruin it.
绝不会容许任何人毁了它
Marisol.
玛莉索
You have a job here for as long as you want one.
只要你愿意 在这里工作多久都可以
Tonight was a triumph for you.
今晚对你来说是一次胜利啊
I did put on a bit of a show.
我的确有些作秀
We've never seen a maid quite like you.
我们从没见过你这样的女佣
Well... Thank you.
谢谢你
In fact, I'm fairly sure,
实际上 我很肯定
you're not a maid.
你不是女佣
And I can't wait to find out, what you're really doing here.
我等不及查清楚 你来这里到底想干什么
Marisol!
玛莉索
Hey, how are you doing?
你过得如何
Not good.
不怎么好
I wanna get outta here, mom.
我想离开这里 妈妈
I'm working on it, baby.
我在努力 宝贝
I'm working on it.
我在努力
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表