剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael! Is something wrong?
迈克尔 出什么事了吗
No, no. Everything is right-- absolutely, wonderfully right.
没有 一切都很好 一切都非常好
Michael, get out here!
迈克尔 快出来
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
When did you find out?
你什么时候发现的
I took an E.P.T. test yesterday.
我昨天做了个早孕测试
But I wasn't sure.
但我还不确定
So I made an appointment with Dr. Kagan.
所以我预约了卡根医生
And we ran some tests.
我们做了一些测试
We're gonna have a baby! And we're gonna have a baby!
我们快有宝宝了 我们就要有宝宝了
Congratulations, you two.
恭喜两位
I am so happy for you.
我真为你们开心
So who are we gonna call first?
我们先打给谁呢
Your mother or my sister?
你妈妈还是我姐姐
Well, uh, I don't think we should tell anyone just yet.
我觉得我们还是先不要告诉任何人
He's right.
他说得对
It's better to wait a few weeks just in case.
最好是再等几周 以防万一
But I have to tell somebody.
但我得和人分享啊
I know. I'll call Kate Ebley.
我知道了 我去打给凯特·艾博丽
Uh, Taylor.
泰勒
I was the first person she called
她发现彼得和那个骑师上♥床♥的时候
when she found Peter in bed with that jockey.
第一个打给了我
I owe her one.
我欠她一次
I really wouldn't worry about it too much.
我不会太过担心的
Taylor is healthy.
泰勒很健康
She's got the best doctors in the world.
她也有全世界最好的医生
I'm not worried about that.
我不是担心那个
Kate Ebley has a big mouth.
凯特·艾博丽很爱到处说闲话
You're worried Olivia might hear.
你怕奥利维亚会听到
Yeah.
是的
She's gonna find out eventually.
她早晚都会发现的
I know.
我知道
But I should be the one to tell her.
但应该由我来告诉她
You're divorced.
你们已经离婚了
You don't owe her anything.
你不欠她什么
We were married 21 years.
我们结婚21年了
I owe her some dignity.
我应该给她应有的尊严
Adrian Powell propositioned you?
艾德里安·鲍威尔向你求欢吗
In the supermarket parking lot.
还是在超♥市♥的停车场
What exactly did he say?
他到底说了些什么
He invited me to a party,
他邀请我参加一个派对
and then he offered to buy me a dress.
还说要给我买♥♥条裙子
Well, that's awful.
真糟糕
So...
所以
when did he tell you he wanted to have sex?
他是什么时候说要和你做♥爱♥的
Well, he never actually said that.
他没有确切地那样说
But his eyes did.
但他的眼神表示了
and so did his finger.
他的指头也是
His finger? Mmhmm.
他的指头 对
He went like this.
他对我这样
And I know what that finger was saying.
我知道这是什么意思
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
亲爱的 很抱歉你得经历这些
The guy's obviously a creep. Yeah.
那家伙显然是个变♥态♥ 对
The good news is it's over.
好消息是已经结束了
You never have to talk to him again.
你以后都不用跟他说话了
That's it?
就这样算了吗
You're not going to his house?
你不去他家吗
Why would I do that?
去他家干什么
So you could punch him or kick him
去揍他 踢他
or hit him with a stick.
或者用棍子敲他
Well, you're serious.
你是认真的啊
He insulted me.
他侮辱了我
Yes. He made an indecent proposal.
对 他向你提出了不雅请求
This town is full of those.
可是这里到处都这样啊
It's nothing to freak out over.
不用这么大惊小怪的
Mrs. Peri's right.
佩里太太说得对
About what?
什么说得对
You're a wuss.
你是个懦夫
Excuse me? Yeah.
你说什么 就是
You're afraid to fight.
你害怕搏斗
It's okay.
没事的
Not every man can do that.
并不是每个男人都能做到
Hey.
说什么呢
Hey, I am not afraid to fight.
我才不害怕搏斗
But I don't need to pounce some perv
但我不需要去揍那个变♥态♥
just to prove how macho I am.
来证明我有多男人
Ernesto would have hit him.
欧内斯托肯定会去揍他的
But that's because I belonged to him.
但那是因为我是他的人
It was his job to protect me.
保护我是他的责任
I forget.
我忘了
I do not belong to you.
我不是你的人
So why haven't you called me back?
你为什么不给我回电♥话♥
This is not the kind of news you deliver over the phone.
这种消息不能在电♥话♥上说
So Eddie said you could tell me?
埃迪说你可以告诉我吗
It's okay?
没关系吗
Yeah.
没关系
He just didn't want to be there when you found out.
他只是不想在你发现时在场
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不是什么好消息
Flora never met any friends of Eddie's.
芙罗拉从没见过埃迪的朋友
But he remembers that she met some of his clients.
但他记得她见过他的一些客户
Clients?
客户
Eddie had a small business.
埃迪之前做了点小生意
He never mentioned that to me.
他从没跟我说过这个
No, he wouldn't have.
他怎么会跟你说
What kind of business are we talking about exactly?
他做的到底是什么生意
Your son has supported himself for the last two years
过去两年里 你儿子是通过贩卖♥♥毒品
by selling drugs.
来养活自己的
He had a partner-- somebody named Brad--
他有个搭档 某个叫布莱德的人
who was a coworker at Beverly Cuisine Catering.
是他在比弗利美食餐饮的同事
They sold to the guests
他们把毒品卖♥♥给
at the swanky parties they worked.
他们服务的盛大派对上的客人
Anyway, Eddie says Flora met some of his buys.
反正埃迪说芙罗拉见过他的一些买♥♥主
He thinks Brad can tell us more.
他觉得布莱德能给我们更多信息
Did Eddie murder Flora?
是埃迪杀了芙罗拉吗
You know he didn't.
你知道不是他
A minute ago, I knew my son would never be a drug dealer,
刚才我还坚信我儿子绝不是个毒贩
but I was wrong.
但是我错了
What else am I wrong about?
我还弄错了什么
I know you're disappointed and upset.
我知道你很失望很生气
But you can't give up on Eddie.
但是你不能放弃埃迪
Not now.
现在不行
Not when we're so close to finding out the truth.
我们很快就会查明真♥相♥了
So...
那...
what do we do now?
现在我们该怎么办
I got a hold of the people at the catering company.
我联♥系♥到了餐饮公♥司♥的人
They gave me Brad's cell, but he won't return my calls.
他们把布莱德的号♥码给我了 但是他不回我电♥话♥
Don't worry.
不用担心
I will find this punk.
我会找到这个混♥蛋♥的
Hey.
等等
I'll be talking to Eddie tonight.
我今晚会去找埃迪谈话
Any message for him?
有什么要跟他说的吗
Tell him I love him.
告诉他我爱他
But I won't be able to see him for a while.
但是我最近不会去看他了
So before we go in,
我们进去前
I wanted to warn you about something. What's that?
我得给你提个醒 什么事
My dad has a weird sense of humor.
我爸爸有种奇怪的幽默感
Everybody's dad has a weird sense of humor.
所有人的爸爸都这样
No. Most people's fathers say stuff that's dumb or silly.
不是 大多数人的父亲会说些愚蠢的事
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表