剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It's just, I've been trying to make
我一直想为了迈克尔
our sex life more exciting for Michael.
让我们的性生活更刺♥激♥一点
Lucky husband.
真是个幸运的丈夫
Well, actually, we're trying to get pregnant.
事实上 我们想造人
You are? That's terrific!
是吗 那太棒了
Thanks. Oh, you guys are gonna make great parents.
谢谢 你们会是对好父母的
I hope so.
希望如此
It's just, we've been trying for months now,
但是 我们已经试了好几个月了
and it's not working.
一直都没成功
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
The thing Michael wants most in the whole world is a baby.
迈克尔最想要的就是个孩子
And what if I can't give that to him?
如果我没办法给他该怎么办
No, no, no, no. Don't go there.
不会的 别这样想
Remember, these things take time.
记住 这些事得慢慢来
But what if there's something wrong with me?
但如果我身体有问题怎么办
Olivia wasn't able to give him a baby,
奥利维亚没能给他孩子
and he left her.
他就离她而去了
He left Olivia because she's a loon and a half.
他甩奥利维亚是因为她是个蠢货
Maybe she became a loon
也许是因为她感受到
because she could feel him becoming unhappy.
迈克尔开始不开心之后才变成这样的
There's a fertility clinic in Santa Monica,
圣塔莫尼卡有一个不孕不育诊所
and they are considered the best in the state.
是全州最好的
Maybe you could go there, get checked out.
你可以去那检查一下
That's probably a good idea.
这个主意不错
And remember, Michael really loves you.
一定要记住 迈克尔真的很爱你
I can't imagine he would ever even think about leaving you.
我无法想象他会想要离开你
I'll feel more secure once I know I'm pregnant.
我得知道自己怀孕了才更有安全感
Odessa!
奥黛莎
It's 3 in the morning. What are you doing?
凌晨三点你干什么呢
I'm fine. Go back to bed.
没事 回去睡觉吧
Oh, my-- were you drinking Alejandro's Scotch?
天... 你是在喝亚历翰卓的苏格兰威士忌吗
This is none of your business.
不关你的事
Well, if you let Alejandro think I did this,
如果让亚历翰卓以为是我♥干♥的
then it will be my business.
那就关我的事了
Odessa, your hand is bleeding.
奥黛莎 你的手在流血
Look at that.
还真是
Where do you keep the first aid kit?
急救包你放哪了
In my medicine cabinet.
在我的药柜里
I'm gonna go get you a band-aid.
我去给你拿创可贴
No! I don't want you in my room.
不要 我不想让你进我的房♥间
Why?
为什么
You think I'm gonna steal your nesting dolls or something?
你以为我会偷你的俄♥罗♥斯♥嵌套娃娃吗
Just sit there and try not to break anything else.
你好好坐着 别再打坏东西了
Carajo.
听到没有
What took you so long?
怎么才回来
Let me see your hand.
把你的手给我
Okay.
好
That hurts.
好疼
I know. You don't want it to get infected.
我知道 可要是感染了就糟了
What the hell is going on in here?
发生什么事了
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉把你吵醒了
We just had a little accident, that's all.
发生了点小意外 仅此而已
Would someone like to explain why my good scotch
那我的上好威士忌
is lying all over the floor?
怎么会跑地上去的
I knocked it over.
是我打翻的
And Odessa cut her hand helping me clean it up.
奥黛莎帮我打扫时把手划伤了
You okay, Odessa?
你没事吧 奥黛莎
I'm fine. Thank you.
没事 谢谢关心
Why don't you two just go back to bed?
你们都回去睡觉吧
I'll take care of this.
我来打扫就行
That's a good idea. I got rehearsal in the morning.
行 我明早还有彩排呢
Come on, Odessa.
来 奥黛莎
And you, be more careful.
以后小心点
You're starting to piss me off.
我已经开始不爽了
Yes, sir.
好的
Mi amor...
亲爱的
Come on, Marisol. Give me a break.
拜托 玛莉索 能让我歇会儿吗
Rosie? I heard the baby fussing. Is he okay?
罗西 我听到宝宝闹了 没事吧
He's cutting a tooth.
他正长牙齿呢
Poor little thing.
小可怜
Why don't I take him for a quick walk?
要不我带他出去散散步
Sometimes the bouncing of the stroller
有时婴儿车移♥动♥
helps him fall asleep, and then I'll get back to work.
可以帮他入睡 然后我再回来干活
Why not let me?
要不我来吧
Let you what?
来什么
Let me take him.
我来带他散步
For heaven's sake.
别担心
I am perfectly capable of pushing a stroller.
我推个婴儿车还是不成问题的
I'm just not sure Mrs. Peri would be comfortable
我只是不知道你来照顾宝宝
with you looking after her baby.
佩里太太会不会不高兴
The woman appears topless in every film she does.
那个女人拍电影总是袒胸露乳的
I'm not sure she's in a position to judge me.
还轮不到她来对我指手划脚
I don't know.
我不好说
Come on, Rosie.
拜托 罗西
This way, you can have the house all to yourself.
这样家里就只剩下你一个人了
Won't that make it easier to get your work done?
你干活不就更方便了吗
Actually, it would.
还真是
But have him back in 30 minutes.OK?
但你三十分钟后就得把他带回来
Of course.
没问题
Come on, you darling thing.
来吧 小宝贝
We are going to have so much fun.
我们在一起一定会很开心的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Huh? I'm just polishing the silver.
怎么了 只是擦拭银器而已
But that is my job.
那是我的工作
Yes. But I'm so good at it. The trick is to rub it
我知道 但我很擅长 秘诀就是
until you can see your reflection. You see?
擦到可以当镜子用为止 看到没
There's my pretty face.
映照着我美丽的脸庞
I will ask you again. Why are you doing my job?
我再问你一次 你为什么抢着干我的活
Well, you were resting. I didn't want to disturb you.
刚才你在休息啊 我不想打扰你
You know, don't you?
你知道了对不对
I saw the cytoxan in your medicine cabinet. Yes.
我看到你药柜里的环磷酰胺[抗癌药]了
That's what the doctors gave my mother.
医生给我母亲开的也是那个
She had cancer?
她也有癌症吗
In her pancreas.
胰腺癌
You?
你呢
Bone.
骨癌
That's why you've been drinking?
所以你才喝酒
Because of the pain?
是因为疼痛难忍♥
Have you told Alejandro? No.
你跟亚历翰卓说过吗 没有
Nobody knows. Ay, bendito, Odessa.
没人知道 亲爱的 奥黛莎
You shouldn't be going through this alone.
你不该一个人承受的
What do you care?
关你什么事
I'm worried about you.
我担心你
You know, we're friends.
我们是朋友啊
No, we're not.
不 我们不是
Why are you getting angry?
你为什么要生气
You know nothing about me. Then tell me something.
你根本不了解我 那你就告诉我
We have worked together for months.
我们已经共事好几个月了
I'd like to know you.
我很想了解你
Why? Because you think I'm going to die?
为什么 难道是因为你觉得我要死了吗
Odessa... I polish the silver.
奥黛莎 我来擦银器
It is my job!
这是我的工作
You will not take that away from me.
你不能抢走
I'm not dead yet.
我还没死呢
So where did you hear about this place?
你是怎么知道这个地方的
A friend recommended it.
一个朋友推荐的
Even though it didn't work for me,
虽然没帮我怀上
I love the doctors.
但是我喜欢这里的医生
They seem to really know their stuff.
他们好像真的非常专业
Oh, I didn't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表