剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Eddie proposed to Flora two weeks before she was killed.
埃迪在芙罗拉遇害前两周向她求婚了
Proposed? Like... marriage?
求婚 让她嫁给他吗
Yes. And she turned him down flat.
是的 她直接拒绝了
He never told me they were that serious.
他没跟我说他们的感情这么认真
You know how I've been telling you
我一直跟你说
they don't have enough to convict your son
他们没有足够证据指控你儿子
of first degree murder?
一级谋杀罪
Now they do.
现在他们有了
I married Oscar Valdez when I was 17.
我十七岁时嫁给了奥斯卡·瓦尔德斯
He wanted a traditional Latin wife--
他要的是一个传统拉丁主妇
someone who would cook for him and clean...
为他做饭打扫
and have a house full of babies.
生一屋子娃
But the babies never came.
但我们一直没有孩子
My life was so... empty.
我的生活很空虚
The only thing that gave me any kind of joy
只有唱歌♥能让我
was my singing.
稍感慰藉
I told Oscar I wanted to try for a career as a professional.
我跟奥斯卡说我想做职业歌♥手
He said no.
他不允许
I told him I needed to do something with my life
我说我不想终日无所事事
and he said, "You're my wife."
而他说 "你是我的妻子"
"That should be enough."
"这样就足够了"
So you left him?
所以你离开了他吗
In the middle of the night.
夜半三更的时候
I just left my wedding ring on the pillow
我把婚戒放在枕头上
and... and walked out.
就离开了
You never got a divorce?
你们还没离婚
He wouldn't have agreed to that.
他不会答应的
That would have meant he failed.
离婚意味着他失败了
Oscar Valdez doesn't fail.
奥斯卡·瓦尔德斯从不失败
But now he's found me.
但现在他找到我了
God, I don't know what to do.
天哪 我都手足无措了
You got to talk to him.
你得跟他谈谈
Are you crazy? This guy is your husband.
你疯了吗 他是你丈夫
If it's over, say it to his face.
你得当面告诉他 你们的婚姻结束了
You owe him that. No, I can't.
这是你欠他的 我做不到
Odessa, please.
奥黛莎 拜托
Help me out here.
帮帮我
There are some problems you cannot run away from.
有些问题无法逃避
You must face this man.
你得面对他
So... that was weird.
略尴尬啊
What was?
什么尴尬
Oh, the girl in the bed?
床上那个女孩吗
No. It's good that you have a girlfriend.
没有啦 你有女朋友了挺好的
Very, very good.
非常 非常好
Allison is not my girlfriend.
艾莉森不是我的女朋友
She used to be. A long time ago.
很久之前曾经是
Really?
是吗
I've been really stressed out because of my finals.
我最近因为期末考试压力很大
And I went to a club to blow off some steam
我去酒吧发泄一下
and I ran into her.
遇上了她
One thing led to another and I don't need the details, okay?
事情一件接着一件... 不用告诉我细节
Okay.
好吧
So, if there's nothing else...
没什么事的话...
I was gonna get some coffee for Allison.
我来给艾莉森倒杯咖啡
Oh, I'll get it. Are you sure?
我来吧 真的吗
It's fine.
没事啦
How does she like it?
她喜欢什么口味的
Just milk. She's off sugar.
只加奶 她不吃糖
I'll bring it right up.
我马上端上去
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I ran into Marc and Phil at the mall the other day.
我那天在商场遇到马克和菲尔了
Oh?
是吗
Yeah. They were going to that Japanese restaurant you like
是啊 他们正要去你喜欢的那家日料
to celebrate their 10th anniversary.
庆祝十周年纪念日
Good for them.
真好
Do you know they have an open relationship?
你知道吗 他们之间性关系是开放的
No.
不知道
Whenever Marc's away on those business trips to Europe,
马克去欧洲出差时
he's totally allowed to hook up with other guys.
可以随意勾搭其他人
And while he's away, Phil's allowed to do the same thing.
与此同时 菲尔也可以做同样的事
Wow, they're such a boring couple.
他俩这么无聊
That almost makes them interesting.
也就这一点稍微有趣些了
They've really found a way
这样可以
to put some excitement in their lives.
增添生活情趣
and they still come home to each other.
他们还是会回家到彼此身边
Why are we talking about this?
我们干嘛要说这个
Let's be honest. We haven't had sex in...
打开天窗说亮话吧 我们没滚床单都有
I don't know how long. I know that you're miserable.
不知道多久啦 我知道你也不好过
But we need to find a way to stay together
但是我们得找到继续在一起的办法
for Tucker's sake.
为了塔科着想
And if that means changing the rules of our relationship,
如果那意味着改变我们夫妻关系的一些规则
then I'm willing to consider it.
我也会考虑一下的
And I know I'm laying a lot on ya,
我知道我给了你很大压力
so take as much time as you need to consi--
你可以想要多长时间考虑都可以
I'm in.
我同意
Thanks.
多谢
I got a call from Ty Cleale today.
我今天接到了泰·柯立尔的电♥话♥
He and Vera want to know
他跟维拉想知道
if we're free for dinner on thursday.
我们周四是不是有时间吃晚饭
I told them we were.
我告诉他们没问题
You told him we were free thursday night?
你告诉他我们周四晚上没安排吗
I checked the calendar. We don't have plans.
我检查了日历 我们确实没计划
Clearly I'm forgetting something.
很明显 我忘了什么事
Could you forgo the accusatory look
你别这样责备地看着我
and just tell me what it is?
赶紧告诉我是什么事
Thursday is the 18th.
周四是十八号♥
Oh, my god. How could you forget?
我的天 你怎么能忘了
I don't know. I'm sorry.
我不知道 对不起
You'll call Ty and cancel?
你会打给泰 取消掉吗
Immediately.
马上就打
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
You were right to strike me.
你打我那下 是对的
So I walk into this club the other night
我那天走进俱乐部
and who do I see?
你猜我看见谁了
My first boyfriend in high school.
我高中的初恋男友
Come in!
进来
Remi wanted fresh towels.
雷米想要干净毛巾
He's still in the shower. Just put them over there.
他还在洗澡呢 放那边吧
Celia, hold on.
西莉亚 等下
Could you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
I'm missing a gold hoop earring.
我掉了个金耳环
And I can't see a thing 'cause I forgot my contact solution.
我隐形眼镜护理液忘带了所以现在啥也看不见
Would you mind looking for it?
你不介意帮我找找吧
Um, okay.
好啊
Thanks. I think it rolled under the bed.
谢啦 我觉得它滚到床下去了
So anyway, I walk up to him and I'm all like,
接着说 我走到他面前 就说
"O.M.G., Remi. You are so much hotter
天啊 雷米 你现在比你高中时
than you were in high school."
帅气一万倍哎
Next thing you know, he takes me back to his place,
然后你懂的 他带我回他家
and it is so on.
天雷动地火
And he's all, "Wow. You've learned some stuff
他说 自从我们上次滚床单以来
since the last time we did it."
你床技好了不少啊
And I'm like, pfft, "You don't know the half of it."
我就说 切 你还没见识到一半呢
You know, I have to play this just right
你知道吗 这次我一定要好好把握住
because this guy's absolutely marriage material.
因为这小哥绝对是可嫁之材
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吧
Um... I'm fine.
我 我没事
Uh--but I think I heard the dryer.
我 我好像听见烘干机的声音了
I will have to look for your earring later.
我得待会再来给你找耳环了
Oh. Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表