剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Long.
漫长
I can't believe I'm finally meeting Alejandro Rubio.
难以置信我终于见到亚历翰卓·卢比奥了
Now don't come on too strong.
别太激动
Relax. We're gonna be best of friends.
淡定 我们会成为好朋友的
And why would he wanna be friends with the maid?
他为什么会想和女佣交朋友
Have you seen me?
你有没有好好看过我啊
Is this Bonita's replacement?
这就是接博妮塔班的人吗
Yes.
是的
Her name is Carmen.
她叫卡门
It's nice to have you with us, Carmen.
很高兴你能加入这里 卡门
Hopefully you won't steal the silver.
希望你不会偷银器
Not that there's any left to steal.
不过也没剩下什么值得偷的了
It is so wonderful to meet you.
很高兴见到您
And you should know I am your biggest fan,
我是您的铁杆粉
and I am thrilled to be working with you.
能为您工作我很激动
Go. I'll take care of this.
去吧 这事我来处理
You don't talk to Alejandro.
你不能和亚历翰卓说话
You talk to me, then I talk to him.
你跟我说 我再转达给他
If he wants to speak to you,
如果他想跟你说话
answer with as few words as possible.
回答要尽可能简短
Can I at least say... "good morning"?
至少我能说一句"早上好"吧
No.
不行
He will tell you if it's a good morning.
都得由他说
I got some good news yesterday.
我昨天收到了好消息
I finally found a lawyer for immigration.
我终于找到一个移♥民♥律师了
He said that he could help me bring Miguel to America.
他说能帮我把米格尔带来美国
Who's Miguel?
谁是米格尔
That's her kid. Back in Guadalajara.
是她的孩子 在瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥]
But, uh... there is a problem.
但有一个问题
This lawyer... he's in San Diego.
这个律师在圣地亚哥
He only comes to Los Angeles once a month.
每个月只来洛杉矶一次
I could see him Friday or Saturday,
我可以周五或周六去找他
but I need a day off.
但我得请一天假
I've got back-to-back appointments on Friday,
我周五通告不断
and Saturday, I'm being interviewed by "Showbiz L.A."
周六还要接受《洛杉矶娱乐圈》的采访
Move the interview.
把采访改期呗
Or are you afraid you'd actually have to spend time with our child.
还是你害怕真的要跟孩子相处
I'm a good mother, but I've gotta stay focused,
我是个好妈妈 但我得集中注意力
now that I have a feature career.
我还有演艺事业呢
You've only been in three movies,
你只参演过三部电影
and you battled aliens in two of them.
其中两部是打外星人的
Stop acting like you're Dame Judi Dench.
别说得好像自己是朱迪·丹奇夫人[英国女演员]
It still beats being a sex symbol,
那也比扮演无聊人♥妻♥的
for bored housewives.
性幻想对象要好
Hey, I won two "Soap Opera Digest" Awards.
我得过两届肥皂剧文摘奖
The fact that you think that's impressive,
你觉得这样就很厉害了
makes me wanna vomit, and weep for you.
真是让我为你作呕哭泣
See... the thing about this lawyer,
关于这个律师
he's the only one I could afford.
我只请得起他
I'm sorry, Rosie. I just can't spare you right now.
很抱歉 罗西 我真没法放你假
But take it as a compliment.
把这当做对你的褒奖吧
My little boy needs you.
我儿子需要你
The D.A. called.
地方检察官打电♥话♥来了
They're finally charging that waiter,
他们会起诉那个服务生
with Flora's murder.
杀害了芙罗拉
That's good news. Don't you think?
是个好消息 你觉得呢
For God sake.
看在上帝份上
How much more infantile pouting do I have to put up with?
我还得忍♥受你撅多久的嘴啊
I'm sad.
我很伤心
Can't I be sad?
我就不能伤心吗
Flora was the help. It's time to smile again.
芙罗拉就是个女佣 是时候再展欢颜了
She was the most exhilarating woman I have ever known.
她是我见过的最迷人的女人
Then you should get out more.
那你真该多出去见见世面
I was in love with her.
我爱上她了
And I was teaching her to love me.
我在教她爱我
You weren't the only man Flora was having an affair with.
芙罗拉不止和你有染
You do realize that, don't you?
你知道的吧
That boy they arrested...
他们逮捕的那个男孩
You think he actually killed her?
你真觉得他是凶手吗
No. But if we say anything,
不 但如果我们质疑
they'll start to examine our lives,
他们就会开始探查我们的生活
and we can't have that, now, can we?
可不能让这事发生 对吧
So we do nothing?
那我们就袖手旁观吗
Less than nothing.
是视而不见
Mrs. Stafford, I finished the laundry.
斯塔福德太太 我洗完衣服了
Thanks. Uh, the kitchen sink is stopped up.
谢谢 厨房♥水槽堵了
If you could take care of that...
能修一下吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Uh, I'm just having a bad day.
只是今天不顺心而已
You wanna talk about it?
想聊聊吗
I'm... not sure you'd understand this kind of problem.
我...不知道我的麻烦你懂不懂
I may unclog drains for a living,
我也许是靠疏通下水道谋生
but that doesn't mean I'm stupid,
但这不是说我就很笨很蠢
and for what it's worth,
不论如何
my friends say I give really good advice.
朋友们都说我很会提建议出主意
What do you think of... our house?
你觉得...我们的房♥子怎么样
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Every chair, painting, and throw pillow,
每张椅子 每幅画 每个抱枕
was carefully chosen by Olivia Rice.
都是奥利维亚·赖斯精心挑选的
Isn't she a famous decorator?
她不是著名装潢师吗
She's also the first Mrs. Stafford,
她还是第一任斯塔福德太太
and a world-class psycho.
也是个世界一流的神经病
For 20 years, she made Michael's life unbearable...
二十年来 她让迈克尔的生活痛苦不堪
Always insulting him, screaming at him.
她总是侮辱他 朝他大喊大叫
She even slapped him a few times.
甚至有几次还扇他耳光
Really?
真的吗
Michael had to divorce her.
迈克尔不得已和她离婚
But he still felt guilty.
但是仍然感到愧疚
He gave Olivia everything she asked for...
他给了奥利维亚想要的一切...
The Jaguar, the summer house, Lupe.
捷豹汽车 避暑别♥墅♥ 露佩
Lupe?
露佩
Their maid.
他们的女仆
Lovely woman.
特别可爱贴心
The only thing I asked him to fight for,
那是我唯一要他争取的东西
but Olivia wanted her, so...
但奥利维亚也要她 所以...
So...
那...
why were you crying?
你为什么哭呢
I asked Michael if I could redecorate this place.
我问迈克尔能不能重新装♥修♥
You know, make it my own.
好让房♥子真正成为我的
He said no. He thought it would offend Olivia.
他竟然说不能 觉得这样会冒犯奥利维亚
We've been married for six months,
我们已经结婚六个月了
and she still comes first.
他还是优先考虑那个女人
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我不知道自己还能承受多少
Anyway...
总之
I'm ready for that good advice now.
现在说说你的好建议吧
Michael chose you.
迈克尔选择了你
Which means you won.
也就是说你赢了
Her hold on him will weaken... eventually.
最终 她对他的牵绊会慢慢减弱
In the meantime, focus on what's important.
在此期间 你就专注于重要的事
You have your health.
你身体健康
You have money to pay your bills
有钱付账单
and someone who adores you.
还有人爱慕你
In the grand scheme of things,
放长远看
an ex-wife's throw pillows aren't much of a problem.
前妻选的抱枕什么的根本就不是事儿
See?
看吧
I knew you wouldn't understand.
我就知道你不懂
I'm serious, Zoila.
我是认真的 佐拉
This new therapist is a genius.
新医生绝对是天才
He could tell that I needed to be on mood stabilizers,
我们见面不到五分钟 他就看出来
within five minutes of meeting me.
我需要服用情绪稳定剂
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表