剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What happened?
发生了什么事
Remi punched his father in the face.
雷米冲他爸爸脸上打了一拳
No! Oh, yeah.
不 就是这样
Phillipe was being a jerk, and Remi lost it.
菲利普表现得很混♥蛋♥ 雷米失控了
I've never seen him so angry.
我从没见过他那么生气
And then this weird thing happened.
然后发生了一件怪事
Remi whispered something to his dad,
雷米对他爸爸小声说了几句话
and Phillipe went white as a sheet.
菲利普的脸变得煞白
When did this happen?
这是什么时候发生的
Last Friday. Why?
上周五 怎么了
No reason. Just Zoila!
没什么 只是 佐拉
What?!
什么事
I found a gray hair!
我发现了一根白头发
So?
所以呢
It's in my wig. I'm confused.
它在我的假发里 我搞不明白了
I need to go.
我得走了
Bye. We'll see you later.
再见 回头见
Rosie?
罗西
This is Phillipe, right?
这是菲利普 对吧
Mm-hmm. Yes it is.
对 没错
I hate to admit it, but he is handsome.
我真不想承认 但他真够帅的
As the devil.
非常帅
I worry about you.
我担心你
Why?
为什么
You're so lonely.
你好孤单
I am?
是吗
It's sad.
真可悲
You never go out.
你不出门
You never date.
你不约会
I think it's time for you to kick that closet door open
我觉得你该勇敢出柜
and let the world know you're a happy gay boy.
让大家知道你是个快乐的同性恋
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Think about it.
想想吧
You can finally be yourself.
你可以做回自己
Meet guys. Have a life.
和男人约会 好好享受生活
And risk my career?
拿我的事业冒险吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Well...
那
What if people find out the truth somehow?
如果人们得知了真♥相♥怎么办
Um, you can handle that, right?
你能应付 对吧
No.
不能
You see, I bet you could. I couldn't.
我敢肯定你能 我不能
You're so strong. Not really.
你那么强壮 不算啦
I'll bet ya. Carmen!
肯定能的 卡门
If people found out I was gay, I would be devastated.
如果人们知道我是同性恋 我就会完蛋
Only at first.
一开始是会这样
But then you'll live your life like an openly gay man.
不过后来你就会像一个公开的同性恋那样享受生活
And you can go to bars and clubs.
你可以去酒吧 俱乐部
And before you know it,
还没等你反应过来
you'll be the belle of the balls... ball.
你就会成为舞会女王 之王
Ball.
之王
Why are you asking me this?
你为什么问我这个
No reason.
没原因啦
Have you heard something?
你听说了什么吗
Are people talking about me?
人们在讨论我吗
Why are you getting upset?
你为什么生气了
We were having such a fun talk about you being lonely.
我们刚才聊你孤独聊得多开心啊
Well, maybe I am a bit isolated.
也许我是有点孤单
But that's the price I pay for success.
但这是我为成功付出的代价
But you don't have to choose between work and a relationship.
但你不必在工作和感情之间进行选择
Sometimes you do.
有时候你得选
I put my career first.
我把事业放在第一位
Come on. You of all people should understand.
你应该最了解了
That's why I know you're gonna make it.
所以我知道你肯定能成功
You're just like me.
你和我一样
You need success more than you need love.
需要成功多过爱情
You're back!
你回来了
I didn't expect you until noon.
我还以为你中午才到
My flight got in early.
我的航♥班♥提早抵达了
Where's Peri?
佩里在哪儿
She's still at work.
她还在工作
And the baby?
孩子呢
He's asleep. So...
他在睡觉 那么...
we're alone?
就咱俩吗
I guess so.
我想是的
God, I've missed kissing you.
天呐 我好怀念亲你的感觉
Oh, me, too.
我也是
Were you surprised to get my call?
你接到我的电♥话♥惊讶吗
Yeah. What changed your mind? It doesn't matter.
是 你怎么改主意了 那不重要
The good news is that
好消息是
we can be together now,
我们现在可以在一起了
and I don't have to feel guilty about loving you.
而我不必为爱你而感到愧疚
Or...
或者
Rosie Falta, will you do me the honor...
罗西·法尔塔 你能不能答应我
No! No! No! I know what you're thinking.
不不不 我知道你的想法
You're thinking that this is too fast.
你觉得这太快了
That's not what I'm thinking.
我不是那么想的
But I can be divorced from Peri within the month.
但我不出这个月就能和佩里离婚
So... I said no!
所以... 我说了不行
Damn it! What's with the violence?
该死 干嘛打人啊
You can't propose now. Why not?
你现在不能求婚 为什么不行
I'm sweating like a pig.
我浑身是汗
I got baby spit on my top...
上衣被孩子吐了
and I'm pretty sure I smell like bug spray.
而且我闻着肯定像杀虫剂的味道
Oh, is that what that is?
是因为这个吗
I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life.
我想将此刻铭记终生
I want to look nice for it.
我想让自己看起来美美的
I want it to be romantic.
我希望那是浪漫的
I'm asking you to spend all of eternity with me.
我要你和我共度余生
The fact that I'm willing to do that
说实话 我愿意在你
when, quite frankly, you've never looked worse...
最狼狈时求婚
seems very romantic to me.
对我来说很浪漫
No.
不行
I have to put it on a chain so Mrs. Peri doesn't see.
我得把它挂在项链上 这样佩里太太就看不见了
Wear it any place you like.
随你戴在哪儿
I'll still be the happiest man on earth.
我仍然是世上最幸福的男人
Those--those bugs you've killed...
你杀死的那些虫子...
They really put up a fight, huh?
它们奋勇抗争了一番吧
Just go.
快走吧
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Obviously.
显然是的
I was waiting to make sure we had the house to ourselves.
我一直等着 确保屋里只有咱们
You gonna hit me again?
你还要打我吗
No.
不是
Good. 'Cause next time I'll hit back.
很好 因为下次我会反击的
You should ditch the smile.
你不该笑了
I'm about to call the police.
我要报♥警♥
And you'll tell them what?
你要和他们说什么
You killed Flora Hernandez.
你杀了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
What a stupid thing to say.
你这样说真是愚蠢
There's a tape, dad. I saw it.
有录像带 爸爸 我看了
A tape of what?
什么内容的录像带
Flora telling your lawyer that you raped her.
芙罗拉和你的律师说你强♥奸♥了她
He offers her money. She wants more.
他给了她钱 她想要更多
Now that's a negotiation.
那是在谈判
Not murder.
不是谋杀
She then told your lawyer she was pregnant with my child.
她随后和你的律师说 她怀了我的孩子
She was killed two days later.
她在两天后被杀害
You did it.
是你干的
I know you did.
我知道是你干的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表