剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
We can prove Flora Hernandez found out she was pregnant
我们可以证明芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯在被杀害之前
just before she was murdered.
发现自己怀孕了
And my client wasn't the father. Mom, it's me.
我的委托人不是孩子的父亲 妈 是我
I remembered something.
我想起来点事
Of course he will pay,
他当然会付钱了
because it's on video.
因为录下来了
We need to find a way to stay together
但是我们得找到继续在一起的办法
for Tucker's sake.
为了塔科着想
And if that means changing the rules of our relationship,
如果那意味着改变我们夫妻关系的一些规则
I'm willing to consider it.
我也会考虑一下的
Last night Spence told me
昨晚上 斯宾思告诉我
he was willing to have an open marriage.
他愿意要一段开放的婚姻
When a man starts talking about having an open marriage,
当男人开始说想有开放婚姻时
it's not because he wants his wife to have a good time.
可不是因为他想让他老婆出去采花
Your husband's having an affair.
你丈夫有外遇了
Do you see that man out there?
你看见那个男人了吗
Yeah. Who is he? My husband.
看见了 他是谁 我丈夫
You're going with me. No, I'm not.
你要和我一起走 不 我不走
Oscar, no! Aah!
奥斯卡 不
I saw the way you fought for me, Sam,
我看到你为我挺身而出 山姆
But the thing is--
但是...
You don't want a relationship. No.
你不想谈恋爱 不想
What kind of fun did you have in mind?
你心里想的是哪种乐趣
I... haven't done that in a while.
我已经有段时间不碰那个了
You owe me.
你欠我的
This new therapist is a genius.
新医生绝对是天才
He could tell that I needed to be on mood stabilizers
我们见面不到五分钟 他就看出来
within five minutes of meeting me.
我需要服用情绪稳定剂
It took him that long?
花了这么长时间吗
It's not the end of the world.
这又不是世界末日
It is! It absolutely is!
是的 绝对是的
So stop trying to cheer me up!
别想方设法哄我开心了
Did something happen at Armani?
在阿玛尼店里出事了吗
She couldn't fit into the dress she wanted.
她穿不上喜欢的裙子
And then the salesgirl called me fat.
然后女店员说我很肥
She said you were a size 2.
她说你该穿2号♥的
It's the same thing!
这是一回事
She used to be a size zero.
她以前穿0号♥的
But years of Mexican cooking have disfigured me.
但是多年吃墨西哥菜已经让我的身材走样
If you insult my cooking one more time,
如果你再侮辱我的厨艺
you'll know what it means to be disfigured by a Mexican.
墨西哥人就会把你打得身材走样
Um, can I, um, talk to you guys about something?
我能和你们说件事吗
Not now, dear.
现在不行 亲爱的
I'm going upstairs and take some aspirin and lay down.
我要去楼上吃几片阿司匹林 然后躺下
After I've gotten up and purged the aspirin, we can chat.
等我起来后大吐一场再和你说
But this can't wait.
但这事不能等
There's a problem with the gardeners.
园丁那出了点问题
What sort of problem?
什么问题
They're refusing to work until they get paid.
他们说一日不付工钱 就一日不上岗
I wrote them a check on Monday.
我周一给他们开了支票
It bounced.
银行拒绝兑现
Bounced?
拒绝兑现
And I just got a call from our pool guy.
清理泳池的人也给我打了电♥话♥
His check bounced, too.
他的支票也被拒付了
Mrs. Delatour, I think we better call your business manager.
德拉图太太 我觉得最好打给你的理财经理问问
I'm calling for Genevieve Delatour.
我帮吉纳维芙·德拉图打来电♥话♥
She needs to speak with Myron Moyer immediately.
她得马上和迈伦·莫耶说话
There seems to be some problem with her account.
她的账户好像出了点问题
There's no need to worry, darling.
没什么好担心的 亲爱的
Myron's been taking care of my money for years.
这些年都是迈伦帮我打点财务的
He'll figure this out.
他会处理好的
What do you mean you can't find him?
什么叫找不到他人
Oh, my god.
天啊
"Oh, my god"?
天啊是什么意思
Why are you saying "Oh, my god"?
你为什么说"天啊"
Yes. Um...
好
I'll tell her.
我会转告他
Zoila, what? What's happening?
佐拉 怎么了 发生什么事了
Your business manager has disappeared
你的理财经理
and taken all of your money with him.
携款潜逃了
Honey, I'm sorry,
亲爱的 很抱歉
but because you gave Myron control over everything,
但这是因为你让迈伦掌管一切
you now don't have a cent to your name.
现在你名下已经没有一分钱了
Mrs. Delatour?
德拉图太太
Then I was right.
看来我说对了
It is the end of the world.
这的确是世界末日
Hello?
你好
You shouldn't sneak up on people like that.
你不该这样不出声接近别人的
It's very, very rude.
这样非常没有礼貌
You know what else is rude?
你知道还有什么也很无礼吗
Breaking into people's homes.
闯入别人的家里
Excuse me.
让一让
I knocked,
我敲了门
and that cute black guy said I could borrow some eggs.
那个帅哥黑人说我可以借几个鸡蛋
But... you don't have any.
但你们没有
That's because the sexy brown girl
那是因为性感的棕色姑娘
hasn't gone to the store yet.
还没有去商店
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Julie. I work next door, for the Higgins.
我是朱莉 在隔壁的希金斯家工作
Oh. Right.
对哦
I heard they hired a cook.
我听说他们刚招了个厨子
Actually, I'm a chef.
其实我是主厨
What's the difference?
有什么区别
$60,000 in tuition.
我花了六万块学费
And a hat.
我还有顶厨师帽
I studied at the Cordon Bleu in Paris.
我在巴黎的蓝带学校学的烹饪
Fancy.
真好
So where am I gonna get some eggs?
那我要去哪里弄鸡蛋
Did the Cordon Bleu not teach you about supermarkets?
蓝带厨师学校没教你去超♥市♥买♥♥吗
You're funny.
你真幽默
Sort of.
有些幽默吧
Uh, the problem is, I don't have a car.
问题在于 我没车
Do you have a car?
你有车吗
Why?
干什么
I was thinking you could drive me.
你可以送我去啊
Now you're funny.
你才幽默
Sort of.
有些幽默吧
Hey, Carmen. I see you've met Julie.
卡门 你见过朱莉了啊
Yes. Yes. I was just saying, "Welcome to the neighborhood."
是的 我正跟她说"欢迎来到这个小区"呢
And good-bye.
以及再见
I'm not new to the neighborhood.
我并非初来这个小区
I-I used to work for Barbara Crump over on Canon,
我以前给卡农街的芭芭拉·克伦普做事
but I had to quit.
但我不得不辞职
She got got a Rottweiler, and I'm allergic to dogs.
她养了条罗特韦尔犬 而我对狗过敏
And I told her she would have to choose.
我告诉她 她得二选一
Can you believe she chose a rottweiler over me?
能相信她选了狗 而不是我吗
Don't let me answer that.
别让我回答
So, uh, Julie, uh, do we have any eggs?
朱莉 我们这里有鸡蛋吗
No.
没有
Somebody forgot to go to the store.
某人忘记去店里买♥♥了
Well... How about I run you over there myself?
那我亲自送你去买♥♥吧
Thank you so much. You are so sweet.
太感谢了 你人真好
Uh, I'm gonna just run next door and grab my wallet.
我去隔壁拿个钱包
Okay?
好吗
So... what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Of what? Of Julie.
什么怎么样 朱莉啊
She's cute, right?
她很可爱 对吧
I think I'm gonna ask her out.
我要约她出去
Oh, God.
上帝啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表