剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
but I just have to ask it.
不过我还是得问你
Yes?
什么问题
What kind of maid uses the word...
什么样的女佣会说
"inquisitive"?
"好奇的"
The kind who knows how to read.
知书达理的女佣
Oh, Marisol. I am having so much fun.
玛莉索 我真是乐在其中啊
I'm glad, but at this rate,
我很开心 不过照这种速度
it's gonna take me forever to clean this room.
我这辈子都别想把房♥间打扫完了
We're paying you by the hour, so... lucky you.
我们按小时付费所以 你真幸运
Oh, no, no, no.
别 别
Don't put that there. They're grouped by color.
别放在那里 书是按颜色分组的
Should I move this one?
我把这本书也放回原位吧
Please.
拜托了
Wait. What was that?
等等 那是什么
Nothing.
什么也不是
Mr. Powell, please. Who wrote that?
鲍威尔先生 拜托了 那是谁写的
I'm sorry, Marisol!
我很抱歉 玛莉索
The time for questions is over.
提问环节结束了
So I guess you haven't told Spence
我猜你还没告诉斯宾思
about what happened.
发生了什么事
No.
没有
I could not hurt such a fine man.
我不能伤害这么好的一个人
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
Would it matter?
这重要吗
At the very least, thanks for not saying anything.
至少 谢谢没有告诉他
I washed those sheets...
我洗了床单
but they will never be clean.
不过有些东西永远也洗不掉
I wanted to say thank you.
我想和你说声谢谢
You know, for what you did for me.
谢谢你为我做的
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Oh, it was.
很有关系
If Odessa had caught me, I would have lost my job.
要是被奥黛莎抓住 我会被开除的
Well, she didn't.
她没发现
So...
所以
Oh, Sam.
山姆
You really are a good guy, you know?
你真的是个好人
Please don't do that.
别这样 拜托
Okay. Why?
好吧 怎么了
You know how I feel about you.
你知道我对你有感觉
Sam.
山姆
So do me a favor.
所以请你高抬贵手
Don't touch me or walk around naked, 'cause...
不要碰我或者光着身子晃悠 因为...
it just confuses me.
那只会让我觉得困惑
It's not you.
不是你的原因
I can't be in relationship with anybody.
我不能跟任何人交往
Why?
为什么
You know that man I wrote the song about?
你知道我的歌♥里写的那个男人吗
He didn't care about my dreams.
他不在乎我的梦想
He tried to stop me.
他还试图阻止我
Just so you know,
告诉你一声
I would never do that.
我永远不会那样做
I can't take that chance.
我不能冒那个险
Morning, Valentina.
早上好 瓦伦蒂娜
I wanted to thank you
我想对你
for all your hard work last night.
昨晚的辛苦工作说声谢谢
Remi's friends had such a good time.
雷米的朋友玩得很开心
Have you been crying?
你哭了吗
No.
没有
Please.
拜托
I'd recognize that look anywhere.
不管在哪 我都能认出那副表情
You're mourning over some man.
你是在为某个男人流泪
Who is it, sweetheart? Who's making you cry?
那人是谁 宝贝 谁把你弄哭了
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
It's not Abundio, is it?
不会是阿文迪奥吧
Abundio?
谁是阿文迪奥
He's our landscaper, and I've got dibs.
他是我家的园艺设计师 我先要了他
I've been priming that pump
自从那天他修剪了我的木槿花
since the day he trimmed my hibiscus.
我就对他有意了
It's Remi.
是雷米
Remi?
雷米
You like Remi?
你喜欢雷米
For... as long as I can remember,
从我能记起开始就一直喜欢
every time I see him, it's like my face is on fire.
每次我看到他 我的脸就像着了火一样
Then it isn't just a crush?
那就不仅仅是迷恋了
No.
不是
I love him.
我爱他
Well... That is a glorious thing,
陷入爱河是一件
to be in love.
多么美妙的事情
I'm envious.
我真羡慕你
And you're not angry?
你不生气吗
'Cause I'm just a maid.
我只是个女佣
Oh, no, no, no, darling.
不生气 亲爱的
That is what you do.
爱情这事是看你怎么做
That's not who you are.
不在乎你是谁
You are sweet and kind.
你温柔善良
And I'd be thrilled to have my son be with you.
我儿子能和你在一起我会很高兴的
Does Remi know how you feel?
雷米知道你对他的感觉吗
I don't think so.
我想他还不知道
Well, you must tell him.
那你必须告诉他
But I don't know how.
但我不知道怎么开口
Mm. I understand.
我明白
Well, don't worry. I'll help you.
别担心 我会帮你的
You'd do that?
你会帮我吗
The duty of the old
帮助年轻人找到爱情
is to help the young find love.
是作为长辈的责任
And since there are no old people around,
既然这个家里没有长辈
it's up to me.
这个责任就由我来承担了
Mrs. Delatour, you can't tell my mother about this.
德拉图夫人 这事你不能跟我妈说
She doesn't think Remi and I should be together.
她不赞同我和雷米在一起
Why not?
为什么
I think she's worried
我想她是担心
Remi only sees me as the help.
雷米只是把我当作佣人
She should give my son more credit.
她应该对我儿子多点信心
So...
那么
you won't tell her that you're gonna help me?
你不会把你要帮我这事告诉我妈吧
Oh, no.
不会的
This will be our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密
So... you and Flora,
你和芙罗拉
how serious were you?
你们有多认真
I told you, we just went out on a few dates.
我告诉过你 我们只是约会了几次
Why?
怎么了
Because I found something that might help us--a note.
因为我找到一张也许能帮到我们的字条
From Flora?
芙罗拉写的
I think so. I'm not sure. It wasn't signed.
我想是的 我还不确定 没有署名
Show it to me. I can recognize her handwriting.
让我看看 我认得她的笔迹
I can't. Adrian Powell took it from me.
不行 字条被艾德里安·鲍威尔拿走了
What'd it say?
字条上写了什么
She was upset.
她很伤心
Someone had hurt her.
有人伤害了她
And I'm thinking, if he hurt her once...
我在想 如果他曾经伤害过她
Maybe that's who killed her.
也许他就是凶手
Mr. Powell has an alibi, doesn't he?
鲍威尔先生有不在场证据
Yes, but I think he knows who she was talking about.
是的 但是我觉得他知道她说的是谁
Can you get him to tell you?
你能让他告诉你吗
There's a way I could get Adrian Powell
是有办法能让艾德里安·鲍威尔
to tell me almost anything.
告诉我所有事情
But I'd prefer to get the note back.
但我更愿意拿回字条
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表