剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, yes.
当然
Do you know who I am?
你又知道我是谁吗
You're the mother of the boy who killed that maid.
你是那个杀害了女佣的男孩的母亲
Her name was Flora Hernandez, and my son didn't kill anyone.
她叫芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯 我儿子没杀她
Ah, yes, well...
是的
I hear you've been asking
我听说你在询问一些
some unpleasant questions about me.
对我不利的问题
And I've been getting some interesting answers.
我获得了一些很有趣的答案
From whom?
谁告诉你的
Michael Stappord.
迈克尔·斯塔普德
He's my lawyer.
他是我的律师
He can't talk about me.
他不能泄露我的信息
And yet... he did.
但是他告诉我了
He told me about Adrian
他告诉我艾德里安
arranging for you to sleep with Flora.
安排你和芙罗拉上♥床♥
But when she found out you were Remi's father,
但是当她发现你是雷米的父亲时
she refused... because she was dating your son.
她拒绝了 因为她正在和你儿子交往
But you're not the kind of man
但是你是那种
who likes to take "No" for an answer.
接受不了别人对你说不的人
Weeks later, you found out she was carrying Remi's child,
几个礼拜后 你发现她怀了雷米的孩子
and she was demanding millions to keep it quiet.
她向你敲诈几百万来平息这件事
So you came here--
所以你来到这里
to a party you weren't invited to.
来到一个你并没有被邀请的宴会
The waiters thought you were just another guest in a tux.
侍应以为你只是另一个穿着礼服的客人
That's why they didn't notice when you took the knife.
所以当你拿起那把刀时他们并没在意
You then went looking for Flora,
之后你就去找芙罗拉
and you found her.
你找到了她
Even though you had stabbed her,
尽管你已经刺伤了她
somehow Flora managed to get away.
芙罗拉还是想方设法逃走了
But before you could follow her,
但是在你还没追到她之前
my son walked in...
我儿子走了进来
at the wrong moment.
阴差阳错
So you hit him,
所以你把他打晕了
and put the knife in his hand.
把刀放到他手里
And my son was blamed for the death of a girl he loved.
我儿子就被诬陷是杀害他深爱的女孩的凶手
I stabbed her...
我捅了她
The next day, you told Michael what happened,
第二天 你告诉迈克尔发生的事
and he kept your secret.
他替你保守秘密
Until the bullet you intended for me...
直到你本来想用来打死我的子弹
killed his unborn child.
杀死了他未出生的孩子
These are pathetic... lies.
这些都是无聊的谎言
I have evidence,
我有证据
and I'm going to the D.A. Tomorrow.
明天我就去找地检
Come on. Say something.
快说点什么
Then why tell me?
那你为什么告诉我
What?
什么
If I'm so dangerous,
如果我这么危险
why would you be here with me?
你为什么还和我一起待在这里
Do you want money? Is that it?
你想要钱吗 是这样吗
No.
不是
I just wanted to see your face,
我只是想看着你的脸
to see if you could appreciate the irony.
看看你能否欣赏到其中的讽刺
Irony?
什么讽刺
You took the life of a maid,
你杀了一名女佣
and now a maid is going to take yours.
现在一名女佣会让你偿命
I don't think so.
我看未必
There she is!
她在这里
Sorry, ma'am...
对不起 女士
But you're gonna have to come with me.
你得和我们走一趟
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
I hope she wasn't bothering you?
希望她没有打扰你
Uh, not at all.
完全没有
Zoila, I have to find Phillipe!
佐拉 我得找到菲利普
Please stop dabbing me.
别拉住我了
You have--there's still a little left.
还有一点污迹呢
Hey, look over there.
瞧瞧那边
There he is.
你在这里啊
Adrian.
艾德里安
Listen, uh...
听着
Genevieve and I will have to be going.
吉纳维芙和我得走了
Not so fast.
别这么快嘛
I have a gift for you.
我为你准备了一份礼物
Remember? I really don't have the time.
记得吗 我没时间了
We've got a jet waiting for us.
有一架飞机等着我们
Don't be rude. I put a lot of thought into this gift.
别这么无礼嘛 为了这份礼物 我可是煞费苦心
Nothing on that tape comes close to a confession.
录下的内容都不算招供
How am I ever gonna get Eddie out of jail?
我怎样才能把埃迪救出监狱啊
So...
那么
Where is this gift?
礼物在哪呢
Actually, what I have to offer comes in the form of advice.
其实 我的礼物是一条建议
Adrian, I told you we--
艾德里安 我告诉过你 我们
Is there something wrong?
出了什么事吗
Just, I don't feel so good.
我只是感觉不大好
My advice is this--
我的建议是
The trick to getting away with murder is not to let people
谋杀而不受惩罚的关键是 一开始就
think it was murder in the first place.
不让人们认为这是谋杀
What?
什么
You must create a plausible explanation
你必须为意外死亡编造
for an unexpected death.
一个合理的解释
Such as suicide.
比如说自杀
What-- what did you do?
你做了什么
Not much is needed.
无需太多
Something undetectable in a glass...
玻璃杯里放了点你看不见的东西
to relax the muscles.
让肌肉放松
And a witness to the victim's last words.
还要一个聆听死者遗言的证人
Uh, I don't understand.
我不明白了
You killed my maid, you son of a bitch.
你杀了我的女佣 你这个王八蛋
Don't you know how hard it is to find good help?
你难道不知道好女佣有多难找吗
Has anybody seen Phillipe?
有谁看见了菲利普
And then he shouted something to the effect
然后他大喊大叫 好像在说
that he had murdered Flora Hernandez
他谋杀了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
and couldn't live with himself anymore.
没法再苟且偷生了
And then he jumped out the window.
然后他就跳出了窗户
We were absolutely stunned.
我们都震惊了
It was just the two of you in the room?
房♥间里就你们两个吗
There were no other witnesses to this proclamation?
没有别人听到他的话了吗
What are you getting at?
你什么意思
Well, according to your party guests,
据派对的宾客说
he was only in the water for a minute.
他跳进水池才一分钟
But when they pulled him out, he was already dead.
但当他们拉出他时 他已经死了
That's odd.
这很古怪
Uh, we heard it, too.
我们也听到了
We were in the hall outside that room...
我们在那间房♥外面的走廊
Picking up napkins and--and glasses.
收取餐巾纸和玻璃杯
I was looking for a bathroom.
我在找卫生间
And we all heard a man yell,
我们都听到有个男人♥大♥喊
"I killed Flora Hernandez."
"我杀了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯"
And then there was a splash.
然后水花飞溅
Go call the D.A.
去通知地检
He's gonna want to know about this.
他会想知道这事的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表